Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Sim_To_Win - - S4

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Didn’t sim to win stop playing travian? Couldn’t escape I see! XD ” Who said I stopped playing? I only quit the server. Currently playing on UK2 and AU3. After those I'm out! (yea right)

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Sim_To_Win - - S4

Quote from Yar_NL: “Quote from mutley_UK: “Quote from OldFart: “*they're ” Don't people normally pick out spelling mistakes when their not clever enough to think of a witty retort? ” there* ” They're

• Yes, so, as you are following this guide you will automatically get the needed tasks done. You can collect the rewards (resources and CP) whenever you want Just make sure you won't overflow any resources! Not quite sure if this answered to your question but I hope it helped you

• Quote from Eric Rasputin: “I need the TO lvl 20 because I'm a firm believer in Trade routes. My account would be dead without trade routes. That is how I manage to feed my deff troops and sim even further. I need the TH 20 because I run parties 24x7 for more vills. Might not be much to you but I think it's decent. Especially when we pulled out a 500k roman hammer with 30k cats. ” I also rely on my trade routes. Even with lvl10 Trade office (and 3x shipment) you can still EASILY send out every re…

• 39 villages on a speed server isn't that much to be honest You need to improve your effectiveness, maybe listen what others tell you. TO and TH and TC lvl20 in every village are all such a waste of resources. Not to mention having 3 Oasis for every village: maybe try to have 50 villages that all have 2 Oasis rather than having 35 villages with 3 Oasis each.

• UK3

Sim_To_Win - - S3

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from Sim_To_Win: “Quote from Mercedes: “To keep this back on uk3 topic, I heard Sim to Win claimed to be deleting but cancelled it. Can’t make up his/her mind? ” I quit the server but handed the account over to someone else ” The new account owner is dragging your good name through the dirt lol ” Should have deleted when I had the opportunity :O

• UK3

Sim_To_Win - - S3

Quote from Mercedes: “ To keep this back on uk3 topic, I heard Sim to Win claimed to be deleting but cancelled it. Can’t make up his/her mind? ” I quit the server but handed the account over to someone else

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Sim_To_Win - - S1

Quote from KnowToFail: “Im pretty sure we are all sleeping on CTL as well. No competition and got some decent arties. When they come out of hiding, its gonna get ugly. ” Nah don't mind us. Just a bunch of happy simmers

• If you don't buy any gold, then I don't think there's need for a 15cropper. Therefore you shouldn't settle as fast as possible - get resource tiles to lvl6-7 first and then settle a 9cropper

• Sorry mate, I haven't had enough sleep lately Yea this might not be the only nor the fastest way but it's still relatively fast and easy to follow for those who need to play by a guide in the first place. Following this guide, the settling time will depend a lot on the adventures, too

• Quote from MadZ: “Lol, it's not proven to be anything. 58 hours to settling on a speed server is not quick at all, that's extremely slow. 42 hours is good but certainly isn't "top 20". ” 58hours included the traveling time. Someone could have settlers ready 30hours into the server but still has a settling time of 100 hours if he decided to go out in the boonies. How about you sharing some ideas to improve this rather than show some pure trolling? It sure is fast if I was 5th to settle on UK3 and…

• Quote from MadZ: “so not very quick on a speed server then... ” It's now 42 hours on the server and my mate got his third settler ready using this exact strategy. He had quite some more luck with adventures: he got 2 resource bounties more than I did. I will have my third settler ready in 2 hours, 44 hours into the server. Also , no settler raiding done whatsoever If someone has enough money to buy cages , then this can be done in 38 hours since our first settler was ready 32 hours into the serv…

• Quote from notorious crunchie: “44 hours and second settler? You on a speed server? ” Nah mate he's just that good on a normal server Quote from Paperman: “Approved... Account romans 44 hours has passed ran second settler just now.. third will be qued n 3 hours.. ofc there were little wastage and also made 3 crop tiles to 6 which wasted 9k ... used around 50 gold though dnt ask me where instabuild and plus etc..ofc take 15 for npc... ” Great to see you like it!

• I do understand a bit of it even though I cant speak it It's pretty close to Swedish, so that makes it kind of understandable for me.

• Travian voor Dummies! I will definitely read this when I have enough time.

• Thanks for taking the time to do some real calculations. I bought 1600gold when the server started, and once I had spent it all I had Lvl17 Crop fields and 7 maxed out villages ready to push resources into building hammer(s) , all this while keeping resource bonuses and plus-account running 24/7, and after buying gold club. At early crop land levels I like to have big enough storage to build 4 crop lands per NPC. At later levels (when the build time is slower than gathering the needed resources)…

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Sim_To_Win - - S1

Quote from Marksy_UK: “ Don't try and take the piss if you're English isn't good enough to do it, because otherwise you say something like that and look a bit silly ” You're?

• Quote from ELE: “Definitely can be done with less. Even as Egyptian with 3 oases. And 17 is above decent level, imho, it's a level of experienced player who most likely has his own guide. At the stage when people still need someone else's guide 14-15 is acceptable before day 70. Don't get me wrong, I love the guide. Just don't want to scary beginners away with the number. ” Yes, can be done with a lot less gold. Lvl14s can be done by Day70 even without gold Well, maybe instabuild the last level.…

• Quote from ELE: “Quote from Sim_To_Win: “I would say you need around 1600gold to upgrade this to a decent level in decent span of time. ” wait what? maybe need to define decent..... ” Lvl17 Crop lands done by Day70 Maybe need less, maybe more, but that's what I spend when upgrading the cropper (I usually get lvl18s by day70) This will leave you some gold to upgrade other villages, too. Just giving a direction, everyone uses gold differently

• Quote from Cretin_UK: “Man, if you do this strategy I hope you have some good allies to work with as you will have zero economy. On UK1 some people did this and I did an alternative strategy which settles about 10hrs later, but gives 2x the economy. Got a 125% still and then catapulted all of their feeders around me cause they had no production to stand against it... Be careful doing the zero economy, super fast settling strategy above. Decent raiders are still going to settle faster anyway. ” S…