Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Travian's new look :)

tiger_UK - - Game Suggestions

Quote from kit: “I'm suddenly able to npc from my phone without the box skittering to the bottom right of the screen. ” Wahoo! That was *the* most annoying bug when having to to play on my phone!

• Travian's new look :(

tiger_UK - - Game Suggestions

Here is another bug: On the "Resources" tab of the Village overview the merchants always show as if they are all home, eg 20/20. Merchants are displayed correctly on the "Overview" tab, eg 0/20.

• Quote from m.hudson: “HQ have stated that the server embassies will remain in the one place with tags used to denote specific servers. ” To put it bluntly, the new forum completely sucks. And I know that it isn't your fault m.hudson and meme. And I know that the few of us that ever did post in the embasies bemoaned how dead they were. But some of us did try, and did get a little enjoyment out of them. Using server tags just doesn't make and sense. And the tags don't seem to be sticky. But having…

• NoName, no pain?

tiger_UK - - S5

The key word is were!

• NoName, no pain?

tiger_UK - - S5

mahodayi: travian-reports.net/us/report/51547283c65 Str1KeR: travian-reports.net/us/report/51547327ac0 + 3 cata waves Nowayout: travian-reports.net/us/report/515474c12e8 +3 cata waves FB Kaizen: travian-reports.net/us/report/5154755490c +3 cata waves

• Day 25 - Ally analysis

tiger_UK - - S5

RVS look solid to me, so I'm not sure that they are going to rush into a meta. Your analysis leaves out QoQ ... another alliance that looks good. So I'm a bit more optimistic than you are of a good server. I see each of the four quads having a strong alliance. So plenty of opportunities for diplomacy, back-stabbing, artifact stealing and capital smashing. With the likes of Sparta/AOW, EFH and BBT providing some light relief along the way.

• Day 25 - Ally analysis

tiger_UK - - S5

Quote from notorious crunchie: “ TV .... They won't be able to go it alone though so i expect to see them team up with RBS at some point... ” Good call Crunchie! RBS and TV have merged to become RVS. Complete with a wing -RVS-.

• Alliances Discussion

tiger_UK - - S5

Nice analysis, thanks Tigereye!

• Alliances Discussion

tiger_UK - - S5

... and Lord Aslan is number 2

• Alliances Discussion

tiger_UK - - S5

Anyone planning on putting together an alliance analysis?

• New UK5 17th May

tiger_UK - - S5

It's a loooooong time since I've played on any UK server. Is someone able/willing to provide a quick update of who's who? Anyone planning on writing an alliance analysis?