Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 64.

• UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

Chaotic - - Speed x3

Well as per usual for UKx, looks like most alliance have fallen apart. And we haven't even got to artefacts yet

• UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

Chaotic - - Speed x3

Well to be fair, the reason SIM (Mr. Gecko) won last round was cos the only serious competition came from Hegemony. SIM was a pretty bad alliance, lost the 5x at a crucial moment, lost 3 sets of plans, poor rotation of trainer artefacts e.t.c. If Hegemony had kept back even a couple of hammers instead of suicidicing them on random capitals, they would have walked it for once. But then again that might be expecting a little much from Hegemony.

• UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

Chaotic - - Speed x3

Rumour has it one of top raiders lost their clubbies. Any reports?

• UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

Chaotic - - Speed x3

Taking down Hegemony can hardly be classed as an achievement There does seem to be a few small strong alliances, let's how they fair further into the server. We don't want a Hegemony vs [enter random alliance here] endgame again. Or do we?

• UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

Chaotic - - Speed x3

Hey ... we've got like 900 players here.

• UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

Chaotic - - Speed x3

Hey man, don't be talking FLUFFY PURPLE UNICORNS about UK servers.

• Quote from khibli: “D1, thanks any input from any race is appreciated. right now, I am thinking egypt or gauls for starting defensive tribe. @chainsawdaz if you play egypt as defender you build slave wall and do you raid as well? ” It is possible to raid as an Egyptian, but you won't be in the top 10 in first few weeks. Once you start producing Chariots, they are pretty decent to raid with, 20 fields/hr speed (on 3x) and 70 Carry Capacity. You can start getting raiding medals after that, you mig…

• Egyptian - Capital Roman - Hammer (Imp + EC) Teuton - Hammer (Clubs + Tks) Gaul - Defence (Phalanx + Druid) (Alternative TT raider) Hun - Steppe Raider (+ Mercs for defence)

• Cheifing an Egyptian Spawn (or any other Egyptian Village) will then allow you to settle an Egyptian village from it. i.e. you just settle that Egyptian 150% 15c, instead of finding one a player hasn't made their capital yet and chiefing it from them And considering this is a region based server, some 150% 15c will be locked out for the first few weeks anyway, most people don't settle their eventual capital immediately on region based servers.

• UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

Chaotic - - F&S 3x

Ok, that was mainly just a cheap jab. I've already said no one really cares about finding evidence on cheaters in this game, which is why cheating is so prevalent (again not talking about this server specifically, just in general). Let's just leave it at that. You did? Must have missed that, but I thank you for you compliment none the less. Didn't play it perfectly by any means, but did the best I could given the circumstances.

• WW / Half Crop

Chaotic - - Questions & Answers

Ok, well that clears that up. Thank You.

• WW / Half Crop

Chaotic - - Questions & Answers

Do Troops in WW vilages consume half crop? If I am not mistaken, this was a feature in travian versions prior to T4 but was done away with once T4 was introduced. Now I am being told this feature is back again, but only activates once plans are released. Is this correct, and when was the change made? If I am indeed insane (always a possibility), and that's how it's always been please ignore me.

Chaotic - - F&S 3x

You probably already know them. By the way, we were told by someone on Floppy Disk that they had used 16×1600 gold in the first few weeks of the server. Was that true? Because God damn, that's a crap load. I could play around 6 servers with that much...

Chaotic - - F&S 3x

Nobody really tries too hard to prove any kind of cheating in this game. Which is incidently why it's so common. I've personally been told in many Skype conversations how people have managed to pull the wool over the MHs eyes. But of course a Skype conversation doesn't constitute proof. Not talking about this round in particular, just in general.

Chaotic - - F&S 3x

We didn't have a single yellow or red? Was it perhaps during that time the merge with TEAM was taking place. Of course for a couple of days there wouldn't be any yellows or reds, while that was happening. They all would have been kicked. Not to mention the amount of deletions we had. Also just cos the accounts weren't yellow or red hardly meant they were all that active. Most of them logged in once a day or something or were being ran mainly by sitters.

Chaotic - - F&S 3x

Ummm...what?. 90s was outsimming Vicious since day 1, despite your lower numbers. A simple glance at the statistics would have shown you that. Also funny how you think 90s only has 20 active players and we had 50?. Again....what? We were lucky if there were 10 active players at a given time. *facepalm*

• So since Teutons have everything made of wood now. Will Fire Catapults be super effective against them?

Chaotic - - F&S 3x

Quote from chainsawdaz: “I sit in the middle and find it funny how both sides are taking the game too serious ” Boggles my mind how seriously some people take it. I had fun personally.

Chaotic - - F&S 3x

Honestly don't blame you. I tried defending against as much as I could, but these last couple of days you guys wiped me out completely, multiple times. I'm all out of defence now, but with 2.1 Million Defence points, not a half bad round. Definitely could have done a little better, however. Well played guys.