Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 436.

• Guess who posts next

playingwithfire - - Tavern

I am awake now. I think we need some hot tea for our butterfly though.

• Guess who posts next

No, just a tired and achy me. I think it is time for a Crunchie one to appear.

• Merged server name

playingwithfire - - General Discussions

That is a question for in game staff. But the mhs on both .us and .uk take them seriously and deal with them. I have no experience with the .au domain nor with .com so can not address that. But bot use is against the rules and handled by the in-game staff. In-game staff is separate from the forum staff. As forum staff, we can only direct you to report any suspected cheating to the MH of your server. And once it is reported to the mh, they are the ones who handle the investigation. Each report is…

• Merged server name

Well, you do have that very special Lemonbot. Maybe the Brits need to share the Lemonbot first. Although the Yanks do have a Zombie they will be happy to share. He can whinge and moan almost as well as a Brit.

• Merged server name

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Can we just please make sure that whatever happens, there is a proper hall of fame for the combine domain going forwards that is maintained and updated? This should include hammer records, best defenders with the new system and the general ally stats not just be a screen shot of the main WW page. ” I am working out the idea I have and with the new server, I think we need to have a proper HoF. And thanks Crunchie for volunteering to help with it. No whinging about …

• I will ask about this later this afternoon to our lovely CMs. And .us was always spotty about the HoF. I would have to check .au but I am fairly certain it is the same. I have the seeds of an idea floating around my head about the merged HoF but will flesh it out once I am on my laptop not my mobile.

• Guess who posts next

Not Yowie. And Crunchie, it is only a few places that say 'not long enough" to you. So more Crunchie!

• Guess who posts next

You promoted me? #howrude While I am holding out for a Baguette, a Mercedes would be nice

• Reminder about forum appropriate language. Next time I edit anyone, it will be a formal warning. I sometimes feel like I am in a room full of 3 years with a grown vocabulary.

• Guess who posts next

Yowie is lurking in the shadows still. I think we need a cloud angel again. Although Lemon would be nice too.

• Artefact Question

playingwithfire - - Questions & Answers

Quote from wishmaster3: “Yes I know. Just seemed like PWF hadn't noticed. ” You are right. I read it as a hypothetical not that he already had two.

• Artefact Question

playingwithfire - - Questions & Answers

So long as you have another TC 20, there is nothing different about moving a large vs a small. If you have a small Fool's and it goes account wide, that is when you run into issues.

• Quote from jaruby: “Jarubyland Just kidding, but for real......."English" is the best name for it, I dont know why you are so against it. It makes total sense. They are merging BECAUSE they are the English speaking servers. But sense English seems to be off the table my official name for the new domain is......... ESS "English Speaking Servers" Travian.ES or ESS which ever is easier "English speaking" ESX or ESSX for speed. I like that. ” Quote from Mercedes: “Who wants to be thought of as comin…

• Quote from BlackBlade: “Speed is what roughly 90 days? ” As a general rule, yes, a normal speed server runs roughly about 90 days. Sometimes, they drag out a bit longer if you have great competition though.

• UK1 end of server awards

playingwithfire - - S1

Last reminder that this is about posting about awards not discussion. I really dislike cleaning. I would rather finish knitting my new jumper in British wool designed by a Scottish designer.

• Quote from BlackBlade: “What crazy people play more than 1 speed at a time? I am less networked with speed so you might have a point. But is there usually that much cross over between AU/UK/US speeds at a given moment? And can say 2 speeds maintain sufficient population to be interesting? I suppose it depends how many play multiple speeds / total speed population. There are also other domains that will have speed servers running. Roughly 10 seem to restart each month if the last 2 are any indica…

• @notorious crunchie you are too funny some days. And @KnowToFail I am not aware of any issues. But what server is it on and of course, the usual reply of did you report to the MH of the server?

• Guess who posts next

So what was lunch? I am looking for ideas for what to take for school lunch. And I think more dirty clouds are on the horizon.

• @Mercedes have you seen how tall some of the 9 and 10 year olds are now? They are been fed too much fertilizer. But Lemon will grow up one day. And I have discovered that 9 year olds are great tech gurus

• UK1 end of server awards

playingwithfire - - S1

Just a friendly reminder that this thread is for server awards. It is not a BR thread. I have removed a post containing BRs already. And much firmer reminder about videos. All videoes must be forum appropriate. I honestly do either listen or check the lyrics to all videos posted. And I do remove inappropriate videos for lyrics and graphic imagery. I will replace it with something much more forum appropriate but you may not like. (And no, it won't be My Little Pony videos although it can be tempt…