Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 143.

• UK2 Discussion thread

Scoot - - S2

It's very quiet in here. The calm before the storm?

• UK2 WW Update

Scoot - - S2

Just to show we're not all the same in SWM, well done GoT on an excellent victory and some really stunning hammers and an obviously great def in your WW (any chance of showing us what's in there?) And yes it seems you were massively underestimated for which we paid the price. Not making excuses but SWM did suffer a big setback before Christmas when you correctly guessed our target and from which we didn't really recover. I personally sulked for 6 weeks when I should've been rebuilding and think …

• 4am?!?!??! 4am?!!??!

Scoot - - S2

Quote from spudisback: “Oh the drama. ” Typical Spud

• Best caption wins, errr, something.

Scoot - - S2

wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…a8d227c4cbfd907eafe0243bd I want a walk! SWM are going to win anyway ... or Enough Travian! Take me for a walk! Coming next week - Fill in the Skype blanks :)

• UK2 WW Update

Scoot - - S2

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “SWM are nemris ally though aren't they? they were doing ww hits together so they probs dont mind which hits 100 ” I wouldn't say allies but certainly friendly and maybe GoT don't realise this, lol, although it should be quite obvious after the joint op.

• Medal Contest

Scoot - - March contest

500 Scoot, always Scoot UK2 UK19

• The strange battle outcome

Scoot - - Bug & Server Issues

I to have had a strange report:- Information Iron Mine Iron Mine destroyed Random target was selected. Cranny Cranny damaged from level 8 to level 5 villageThe village has been completely destroyed. So even with a cranny lvl 5 still there, the village was destroyed??

• Snow battle Contest

Scoot - - Snow Battle Contest

M2

• whats the plan for UK2?

Scoot - - S2

This isn't the report you are looking for Orr Converter - Battle reports Travian but it was same village...

• Artis

Scoot - - S2

Well it's been a couple of days since you two hijacked a thread of mine so thought I'd create another for you to jump on...

• Artis

Scoot - - S2

Smalls TFSC 5, Nemris 2, GoT 2, SWM 3 Large TFSC 3, Nemris 1, GoT 6, SWM 7 I know there's a way to score these but frankly, I CBA...

• Server Performance

Scoot - - Tournament 2017

Anyone else having performance issues? It's taking up to 30 seconds after I click on something to respond. This isn't happenning on UK2 or UK19... and now:- 502 Bad Gateway nginx and then: You cannot leave the Shire! I think there might have been a mistake leaving the Shire 500.

• 4am?!?!??! 4am?!!??!

Scoot - - S2

I've often wondered why it's normally 5am which is a stupid time to release them IMHO. Why not 1pm or even 8pm or any NORMAL time when people are awake?

• SnoozeFest Mafia - Don't believe the hype...

Scoot - - S2

Quote from BranStark: “Quote from scoot132_UK: “BranStark, Darkness, Davos, GreyWorm, Ice&Fire, JaimieLannister, JonSnow, TyrionLannister and TheHound ” Interesting list of names, why the hell i am the first one ” It's in alphabetical order. Kind of.

• SnoozeFest Mafia - Don't believe the hype...

Scoot - - S2

This is sad. The following GoT players spiked farms between 17:50 and 18:40 GMT today BranStark, Darkness, Davos, GreyWorm, Ice&Fire, JaimieLannister, JonSnow, TyrionLannister and TheHound Struggling for hero XP are we?

• 9 to me the eldest, 6 to next in line and 2 to the youngest brother

• 1. Is the belt in the first chest 2. Is the belt in the first chest 3. Is the belt in the first chest 4. Is the belt in the second chest.

• whats the plan for UK2?

Scoot - - S2

Hello ladies

• Huns. 78 bowmen and 24 Marksman

• Caption Contest

Scoot - - Community

Look lads, we've told you before, you're not getting in this nightclub without proper shoes on so do one!