Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

twixielalle - - S1

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “arent u a bloke? ” Me? No! But I don't see how that is relevant

twixielalle - - S1

Quote from KnowToFail: “And whose fault is that? ” Are you trying to imply that it is mine? I will no stand for such slander

twixielalle - - S1

This place has gotten booooooring!!!

twixielalle - - S1

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Wasn’t that TK’s rules? ” Yeah I think it was!

twixielalle - - S1

Quote from Natiri: “Better i good dictator than a weak democracy - specially when im the one making the rules. Actually i think the rules are very fair. If i where in charge the rule would be: all bow and my will is law. So everything would be illegal and against the rules unless i say otherwise (and ofc it would be totally arbitrary) on the other hand it would cut down on the amount you needed to read ” I'd accept this

twixielalle - - S1

It may be that we have coorperated with other players - but there has not been any general information that some players are not supposed to be attacked or anything! And working together on specific tasks and being in the same ally are not the same thing if you ask me! But I guess that depends on how you see it.

twixielalle - - S1

Quote from MarkokraM: “We all know about your additional accounts outside of ally, and nobody cares anymore, so just stop pulling that out when its not true You saying it 500 times won't make it a reality. ” I have to agree - saying 500 times that we have multis and shit won't make it a reality! But no, we are not half your numbers now since I believe you are down to 72 people

twixielalle - - S1

Quote from Antihypowchondriacx: “Unless it's a big rug. ” Who has a big rug?

twixielalle - - S1

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Twix when do you give birth btw? Need to know when to organise an op on your account like you just did to Kiki... ...actually we wouldn't do that because we're not absolute (insert bad word here) ” In October hopefully! As for the rest of your post I can't really comment on that.

twixielalle - - S1

Quote from graculus: “Quote from Natiri: “They lost a small diet, a few caps and some supply villas no biggy they will be back. And ofc yes a couple of our hammers died so its a clear win for mfh. there did i get that right MFH boys? ” Sexist! ” And girls!!! Quote from Happy: “Quote from Natiri: “Quote from Marksy_UK: “Pretty good summary actually, thank you! Although I would check your definition of couple... ” so we hit more than two? have no idear what we hit was just guessing tbh :-PYes i do…

twixielalle - - S1

Agreed!

twixielalle - - S1

Quote from notorious crunchie: “I had my 21s hit that was a bad day ” On this server? But yeah! it is poo! and rebuilding them often doesn't make sense! I would be drunk very quickly I think!

twixielalle - - S1

We've got the love!

twixielalle - - S1

Don't worry @Natiri - I'll take good care of them I if build them too high for your taste Quote from Natiri: “Quote from iRonik: “Damn u got me there. ” A tip: never debate ROI with twix she will win. do what i do accept and ask her to to the math - girl got mad skills ” AWWWWW Quote from iRonik: “Damn u got me there. ” Yeah - I am just that good!

twixielalle - - S1

Quote from iRonik: “What's the ROI of your Embassy? ” Depends on your expansion strategy - I could calculate different ROI's for that another village does after all give more ressources and lower level fields have higher ROI so the Embassy plays a role too! Quote from Natiri: “Twix we had this talk and even it u get all the boys on your side the answer is still no. Level 29 is not happening i want troops ” AWWWWW! Just keep simming, just keep simming

twixielalle - - S1

Quote from notorious crunchie: “can't go higher than 21 i thought, simply isn't spaces inside a village to fit enough great warehouses ” Well I guess you wish you could see my main then Quote from iRonik: “You don't get ROI on many things but still do it! @notorious crunchie Actually fields used to go up to 25, idk why since 21 was maximum one could achieve... Maximum resource levels | Travian | FANDOM powered by Wikia 20mil clay for a Level 25 crop field, lol. ” Ehhh.. I am an economist and I p…

twixielalle - - S1

Quote from iRonik: “Level 29 crop fields? I came! ” I know right? I don't even care about ROI

twixielalle - - S1

Quote from mutley_UK: “Quote from KnowToFail: “My completely random guess is: nothing is really happening. Proceeds to go back to his village and stars drinking intensivelly ” I'm coming to steal your artefact, There's some action for You! ” I can come get a few atifacts too - wouldn't mind having large warehouses for the simming of all the level 29 crop fields i want

twixielalle - - S1

I have no idea @Cretin_UK - which makes this reply completely worthless

twixielalle - - S1

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Nothing is sexier than a woman sending your farm lists ” Just put me on as a sitter crunch - I'll fix it for you