Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 118.

• Got the numbers for com1. No of 125% and higher 15c within 100 tiles from 0/0 = 17

• changing forum

Ruffian - - Questions & Answers

Quote from notorious crunchie: “One day. Once I convince TK my days of swearing and belittling people are behind me. I’ve been reading up on how to pull the wool over peoples eyes, apparently there is this thing called “PFKing a Moogle” that sounds quite effective ” You were doing a great job till you mentioned this.. Now, everyone knows what you're upto

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Ruffian - - S1

Can you share the reports?

• UK1 SOUND TRACKS

Ruffian - - S1

youtu.be/HEf_xrgmuRI

Ruffian - - S1

Quote from Hansen: “hahah do you know what this word mean's in danish "patter" ? ” Jeg ligner en ged What does this mean?

• UK Goes To Munich!

Ruffian - - General Discussions

@Lemon Bring back preregistration and ask them to put up server schedule a month before server starts

Ruffian - - S1

Quote from sommerfuglen_NO: “Quote from Ruffian: “@sommerfuglen_NO, i see you lurking there. Don't lock the thread again, please. ” Ruffian, strange you could see me here. I went to the grocery store 1 hour ago, and just came home and sat down now.And for your information: I have never locked any thread on the new forum. Not on the Norwegian domain, and not here. ” The thread was locked an hour and a half ago. Thought it was you. My bad

Ruffian - - S1

@sommerfuglen_NO, i see you lurking there. Don't lock the thread again, please.

Ruffian - - S1

why are you picking on me for speaking the truth

Ruffian - - S1

Gotn: Bunch of Lord Bendtner's. MFH: Arsenal. Make what you will of this

• UK1 Ally Analysis 25/03

Ruffian - - S1

Each of you can send 100k to me and the matter will be settled

• UK1 Ally Analysis 25/03

Ruffian - - S1

wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…87a7f66d38027061a24a20e7a

• UK1

Ruffian - - S1

• UK1

Ruffian - - S1

Default is certainly PFK Everyone is afraid they'll get alphad, so they don't Lynch him

• UK1

Ruffian - - S1

Like that would work You're better off with me alive than dead (ghost)

• UK1

Ruffian - - S1

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “I'll maybe pay some attention to heston's analysis of accounts when he tells us his so we might return the favour. I shan't hold my breath. He's not the first yappy forum user who only talks when he has anonymity and won't be the last. ” wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…87a7f66d38027061a24a20e7a

• UK1

Ruffian - - S1

• UK1 guess the name via pictures

Ruffian - - S1

Quote from Happy: “Puddle? ” Yeah You next

Ruffian - - S1

Ruffian - - S1

Quote from MadZ: “wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…87a7f66d38027061a24a20e7a ” That's a rabbit's foot. IGN: Lucky?