Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 191.

• Guess who posts next

sommerfuglen - - Tavern

Oooooh, I want that chocolate! Stellamini can come and share.

• Guess who posts next

sommerfuglen - - Tavern

Instead of a Baguette, you get a butterfly. Can we wish for a visit from Wolkenengel?

• Merged server name

sommerfuglen - - General Discussions

The Commonwealth of Nations, normally known as the Commonwealth, is as far as I have read, an intergovernmental organisation of 53 member states that are mostly former territories of the British Empire. The Commonwealth as an organisation was founded in 1931. So according to the description, this would not be correct to use for a new domain. It could easy have be shortened down to what? Com, which is a domain we already have. Anglosphere, when I read different definitions, it covers United State…

• Guess who posts next

sommerfuglen - - Tavern

She swirls around somewhere in Travian-space Maybe playingwithfire is awake?

• Merged server name

sommerfuglen - - General Discussions

Hello community We know you wanted to have a poll, but it was a bit of a rush here, to get the new servers to you as soon as possible. The first new server starts really soon, and therefore we needed to give it a name already now, to do the set-up of the servers. We are sorry we had to rush into a choice of the new name in a hurry. The name anglosphere was one of your suggestions. Anglosphere includes all of the english-speaking communities, and that matches our new domain so well, so we hope yo…

• Guess who posts next

sommerfuglen - - Tavern

I don't think I saw a butterfly It's a long time since we had Crunchie here...

• Guess who posts next

sommerfuglen - - Tavern

Not a Mercedes. Norway once had a car named Troll, and we had Think. I'll stay as an old bat! Maybe lemon can be lured in here?

• [UK US AU] Combined servers

sommerfuglen - - News

Dear Community. We have been following the conversations on forum lately, and have some new information about server-starts for you. The merging process is still well underway, therefore we had to make a few changes. Here are the new dates for the next regular (1x) and speed (3x) server starts: A normal 1x server, will start October, 24, 2018 The 3x speed-server will start November, 12, 2018 More information will come in the usual server-announcements. Stay tuned for full information! Kind regar…

• I'm looking everywhere, and also make notes of suggestions. This is added to my to-do-list for the weekly report

• Guess who posts next

sommerfuglen - - Tavern

I'm sneaking around in the shadows, as always. Maybe Yowie will come?

• @Lemon and @notorious crunchie, we will bring your wish forward, when we do our weekly report.

• The information we has been given so far, is this: Quote from Ameno: “As soon as the existing game worlds end, we will set up a new language pack and move all threads/post and users setting to this language. This will allow to simplify the communication within all the participants to the same game world. ” So new language pack won't be implemented until the existing game world has ended, as far as I can understand. I do understand you all have a lot questions, but at moment the information that …

• Com will not be a part of the merged domains

• No problem, jaruby Create a thread, and I will make similar with redirection-links to the other domains until we also have a merged domain here on forum. Then all will know where the discussion-thread are At the moment, it could be an idea, to choose AU, UK and US under Settings too, then it's also easy to subscribe to a thread or threads you want to follow. Let me know if I can be any help here.

• Guess who posts next

sommerfuglen - - Tavern

Not far away, so you were right. Wolkenengel?

• Guess who posts next

sommerfuglen - - Tavern

sommer is here, thinking about changing name to "frozen". The autumn is here, almost winter, ice on the car-windows this morning, glittering snowcrystals from the trees... I can move south, to you, Stellamini?

• Guess who posts next

sommerfuglen - - Tavern

It's just me, Muchacho_NL Maybe it's time for Baguette?

• Guess who posts next

sommerfuglen - - Tavern

Yowie, my dear, I came running! I call for Wolkenengel

• Guess who posts next

sommerfuglen - - Tavern

Thank you Baguette, my French is very poor. I am sorry. I call for Crunchie!

• Guess who posts next

sommerfuglen - - Tavern

At least a butterfly Un Baguette?