Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• I'm bored, here are some random statistics

azro_FR - - S3

Ow dear ! Thanks so much ! They appear at 06h here ? if I look at your screnshot time, in France they change to 12h (like server openning in fact) some month ago, no the same here ?

• I'm bored, here are some random statistics

azro_FR - - S3

It seems to have poor activity on the main topic of the server (i know that in france too ..) so i put my message here too : Quote: “The server is closed to sign up, I'm looking for someone which will be okay to give me the natars profil IG a few minutes after artifacts release, a task which will need about ... 1 minute So if anyone is okay, it will be super for my researches (which will be shared when they will be ended), contact me by pm ;)”

• So impossible to sign up to uk3 to see artifacts ? I need to get all the positions at the release and It would be clearly easier with an account than asking a player

• whats going on ... on UK3

azro_FR - - S3

I'm not on the server and, can someone can confirm me the day of artifact release ? next wednesday at 12:00 ? Because the server is closed to sign up, I'm looking for someone which will be okay to give me the natars profil IG a few minutes after artifacts release, a task which will need about ... 1 minute So if anyone is okay, it will be super for my researches (which will be shared when they will be ended), contact me by pm

• a norm ? to get bots or to close before artifact ?

• Hi, I remember a rule that says there is a limit for sign up on a server, like the day of artifact spawning but i'm not sure Because I tried to create an acocunt on the uk3 (93days) and it returns me "Signup closed" Thanks

• Best Defence Reports UK3, Ancient Europe.

azro_FR - - UK

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease guys clic on TR4 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 832101Screenshot1.png --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- on Travian-reports or use T-Reports to have beautifuuuuuuuul reports, and not old kind of ones