Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 723.

• Overall Server Records

thesssssupdude_UK - - Hall of Fame

Quote from Mercedes: “Action Hero The SEA+ 22 63333 UK4 Round5 T4.0 ” i might be mistaken, but i think that this line is wrong... 22 villas and 63k pop? that is like just under 2.8k pop per villa...

• UK2 Round 11

thesssssupdude_UK - - Hall of Fame

Lmao gb 9th wheat wise and 7th off wise xD

• UK2 WW Update

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

• UK2 End of Server Awards

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

Well played everyone! As always, there is an end of server awards section to finish the game on a good bit of banter xD. The classic categories are as below: IGN (single or dual-account): Your Set-up and Achievements: Alliance: Best Alliance (Not your own): Best Player on the Server: Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Best Opponent: Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Best Leader (Your own): Best Leader (Not your own): Stupidest Decision: Most Underrated: Best Noob: Most Overrated: Memo…

• UK2 WW Update

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

Well hopefully not GoT if we keep the same performance rate as on this server. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped me out this server b4 the server ends. So i want to thank all of GoT alliance for firstly accepting us with warmth and for making our server enjoyable, and secondly for supplying us with resources and artis throughout the server. Most of all i would like to thank gene! Without her we could not have built the wwk we have built. So thank you everyone! Less than 2 hrs…

• UK2 WW Update

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

Converter - Battle reports Travian BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHAT IS THIS!?!! TOP HAMMER OF THE SERVER!!!

• UK2 WW Update

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

GET THE CAMERAS OUT!!! COUNTDOWN HAS STARTED! 10 MINS LEFT!!!

• UK2 WW Update

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

um did u see my hammer compared to any1 from nemris? XD

• UK2 WW Update

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

Roo, why do u have to humiliate urself on forum, im not even gonna decrease to ur / nick's lvl...

• UK2 WW Update

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

Quote from Mully: “Touché ” ill tell u what's Touché... the fact we have 5 wws now

• UK2 WW Update

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

Fine using ur logic then xD wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…bd95fa31b02b45d4836d9aabbwbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…bd95fa31b02b45d4836d9aabbnick has zero preats so my hammer is still infinitely better than his xD

• UK2 WW Update

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

Quote from Nick_UK: “travian-reports.net/us/report/653547f804b when you say ... Us .. you mean ... GOT .. not you ??? right ??? fair play to GOT .. they played as a team...... sorry bud .. you played with yourself... sorry for your self your Ego thought you could take a final shot .... take the mick.... .... in reality.. you hide... behind your new pals ... still ...lol again your arrogance...shows all.... and no .. I am not a sore loser... i will say again ... Well done... to GOT .. and you cou…

• UK2 WW Update

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

Lol idk how u have the ballz to say someone else is running anything badly xD. Anyways im not bothered to argue with u now. If u were so not bothered about this server then u woukd not bother to be on forum atm, which u clearly are so it gets to u xD that u got rekt and humiliated by us... cya later

• UK2 WW Update

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

Quote from Nick_UK: “ Quote from Bahubali: “Dear Demeter and nick you are always sending my scouts back, now try to getback your ww from me ” Why ? I mean ... why bother... most players have already left the server..... we are all just going through the motions... and yet your still bragging .. and still just showing the level of maturity on a scale of 1-10 .... you being 0 iv said well done.. congrats.. and your still... just boring the forums... Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “Classic nick / ro…

• UK2 WW Update

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

Btw thought id point it out as i was told by some people from other alliances that this was not obvious enough... Drogon had 2 rammers, the rammer which proceeded my catter and the rammer sent today: First hammer aka axe hammer: Converter - Battle reports Travian Second hammer aka clubs hammer: Converter - Battle reports Travian

• UK2 WW Update

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

Classic nick / roo response...

• UK2 WW Update

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

tormund, if u stay then gb stays... and he mustn't though ur hammer should be put forward to most artis stolen

• UK2 WW Update

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM the rammer hitswbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…bd95fa31b02b45d4836d9aabb

• UK2 WW Update

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

4 days max

• UK2 WW Update

thesssssupdude_UK - - S2

ik mully, couldnt spoil it until it was done though :D... but yea we have 4 wws to def now