Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

• Dear players! We're happy to announce that our next episode of AskTravian, dedicated to the main Travian event of the year - the Tournament Finals, is live. Who is qualified to take part in the Finals? How did the Qualification servers go? Why didn't some countries take part in the Qualifications? Watch this video and find the answers! youtu.be/HjN9PLmAv70 Note: There are subtitles available on German, English, Arabic, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish languages. Your Tra…

• [UK] Halloween Contest

Stellamini - - Halloween contest

halloween2017.png Dear players! The heralds report that the few days ago the ghost dragon has been noticed again in the evening sky. Witches are gathering to their traditional coven, recklessly flying on their broomsticks even in a daylight. The dead arise from the graveyards in distant lands. And we all know what it means… That it’s almost time for our Traditional Halloween Picture contest! Grab your creativity and use your skills to create the funniest (or scariest?) Halloween picture of Travi…

• With the above update, the following will also be implemented: Dear players, In the recent update for all Travian: Legends game worlds we also included a new report system and a new combat simulator. Not only did they receive a new look, but they now contain new features (i.e. hero calculation, applying losses if there are multiple attacks supposed to be launched on the same target) that will make battle calculations easier and more precise. More details about it can be found in our blog: https:…

• Guess who posts next

Stellamini - - Tavern

No, it's only me and I don't need any tea but maybe some Baguette?

• T4.4 (Hotdog) Release 177 (3690) Fixed bugs: TRAIVBXXIV-6352 - New mood images for reports have been implemented. TRAIVBXXIV-6308 - More tool-tips have been added to the statistics. TRAIVBXXIV-6349 - The troop number can now be cleared or refreshed by clicking the troops icon in the combat simulator. TRAIVBXXIV-6334 - The map colors of regions have been updated to improve visibility. TRAIVBXXIV-6286 - When editing (or adding) a farm list entry, the displayed troop types will always belong to the…

• T4.4 (Hotdog) Release 154 (3675) Fixed bugs: TRAIVBXXIV-6305 - CP calculation performance has been updated. TRAIVBXXIV-6225 - The adventure damage calculation has been changed to become less steep. TRAIVBXXIV-6345 - Report links shared through communicators are now displayed correctly when pasted into an IGM. TRAIVBXXIV-6230 - The click-able area for an empty wall slot is now larger and easier to click. TRAIVBXXIV-6317 - Village settling: Lost Settlers have now been fixed. TRAIVBXXIV-6360 - Map:…

• Guess who posts next

Stellamini - - Tavern

Nooo, it’s Stella-time! Sommer?

• Dear players, this history quiz is now ended and I want to thank you all for your participation. The correct answers are: Battle 1: Battle of the Teutoburg forest Teutons vs Romans Date: 9 AD, Teutoburg forest Teutons won Battle 2: Siege of Alesia Gauls vs Romans Date: 52 BC, Alesia Romans won The winners have been randomly chosen among all participants who gave the correct answers and the winners of 75 gold each are: @Mr Creosote @mouadmessi @Commander. Congratulations! Your gold vouchers will …

• Guess who posts next

Stellamini - - Tavern

Oh, that’s so nice of you! I hope you don’t live on Greenland... Sommer next?

• Guess who posts next

Stellamini - - Tavern

Sure, you can move to me, but it’s autumn here too. Maybe we should move south to wolkenangel? Will you welcome us?

• Guess who posts next

Stellamini - - Tavern

No, it’s only me! Cloud angel?

• Guess who posts next

Stellamini - - Tavern

Yes, of course I am here, although I should be sleeping... Pwf again?

• Guess who posts next

Stellamini - - Tavern

Baguette?

• Guess who posts next

Stellamini - - Tavern

No Yowie, just a Stella. Trickster has disappeared, it seems, maybe he will show up?

• Guess who posts next

Stellamini - - Tavern

Yeah, of course I join you! Pwf maybe wants to join too?!

• Guess who posts next

Stellamini - - Tavern

Yes, I am awake now, not much sleep tonight. Where is Trickster? Maybe he will show up?

• Guess who posts next

Stellamini - - Tavern

No, it's just me checking in before I go to sleep. I keep guessing that an angel will appear next!

• Dear community, We have now randomly drawn the 5 end winners of the hero adventures among the players who gave the correct answers in at least three daily tasks. These 5 have won 150 gold each: @metrol @Geriatrix @Travatar @Tiny Clanger_UK @Armour Congratulations! Your voucher will be sent to you via conversations on top of this page. Kind regards, Stellaminimainillu_front-layer_4K-e1536660052909.png

• Dear community, thank you for taking part of this contest. The winners of 60 gold each are: @ranger @The Helens @Futility @OrangeOwl228 @WarLordTR @metrol Your vouchers will be sent to you via conversations on top of this page. Congratulations! Kind regards, Stellamini Solution: maze_wecandoit.png maze_wecandoit2.png

• It is finally time to announce the winners of day 4! The winners of 50 gold each are: @Excel @Shuckyducky @cgmcali @Grey Storm @Travatar @Zeus on Wheels Your voucher will be sent to you via Conversations (on top of this page). Congratulations! Kind regards, Stellamini