Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

• UK1 end of server awards

Eppyrage (AA) - - S1

"as Graham seemed to be interested in critter killing" haha Nothing changes in Graham's world eh! Thankfully I never need to see that again in any alliance I am in! I still get nightmares now over the 1k EI in every village hitting every oasis in the quad lol. Well played MfH for "sucking off GotN" as Crunchie puts it so finely. Poor end game planning from GotN for not having enough WWk to finish the server off in style, lesson learnt I hope for the Danes. I'm sorry for our dreadful halfass disp…

• Or from 99.9% of the people who have actually played in AA "A group of friendly players who don't use anyone but do everything we can to help any member big or small" Strong comment Ryder from someone who has never spent any time in AA. I do agree we are small though

• I agree a combined forum would be a lot better for the start of this exciting new server but I'm not sure the time frame will allow Travian Games to actually sort anything out even if they wanted to. We all know they operate at a "steady" pace. Looking forward to the US team forming and taking part. Expecting more than one US alliance though and also hope that the US do not think they need to form up into a 3 wing alliance to play

• No unfortunately we only have 10 accounts left!

• Quote from notorious crunchie: “Can I join? ” It's going to be a rough, tough server Crunch. I'm not sure your delicate bones are up for the ride mate, At least not much past Arties anyway :d

• Okay 29th it is, merged server is a good idea and hopefully it will attract enough to create a decent server! AA are recruiting so any previous AA players or others interested just drop me a mail or grab me on Skype - andyeppy81 Good times ahead for everyone concerned

• When is a start?

Eppyrage (AA) - - General Discussions

I hope this calender is updated with what the players actually want and what should have always been on it, a normal server starting at some stage in October like everyone wants apart from Crunchie. TG are once again showing us how not to run things right. Maybe if they are still afloat as a company the next time a server actually develops such high player interest (for a change) they will be lucky enough to rub their two brain cells together and do something the few remaining players want! I am…

• AA, as well as a lot of others are looking forward to a new normal server and we have no interest what so ever in playing a Pandora's so the sooner we can get one started in October the better. I hope everyone still manages to make it to this next one even if it is brought forward a bit, everyone is raring to go!

• Crunchie, Locke Lamora is not joining up with AA And Kebab we have been playing for 5-6 years now on UK servers, good to speak with you on speed the other day (And yes it has broken by Speed virginity this server as I said lol)

• I'm very excited about the prospect of this server and the teams that are interested in coming and playing in the UK. Hopefully it all happens as planned at the end of October and we have a server to remember.

• Quote from notorious crunchie: “Can you wait until uk1 is finished? ” No i'm sorry mate we need it starting by then at the latest to wait even longer would take us up until Christmas time start again which won't work, I thought you might be done by then on UK1 anyway. It's 8-9 weeks from now when it should start. Plans are released on Uk1 in 10 days?

• Quote from Strazh severa_RU: “OLYMPIA carries out full-scale mobilization and will land on the game server of the classical version with game three races which starts not earlier than October. We will play on a victory in a round. With fire and sword! ” Will be good to lock horns with a fully mobilized Olympia

• Good morning everyone, we have been getting more and more requests for recruitment and information on when/if we will play again. It is always a tough decision as more and more people walk away from the game due to TG not doing what is actually required to keep people motivated and involved. Silly Pandora's special is just another nail in the coffin as far as some are concerned. So AA will not be playing any Pandora's but have been asked to play another UK server by one or two other decent upcom…

• Best UK alliance ever?

Eppyrage (AA) - - S2

I think this is a hard one as it's a totally different game from the "olden days" of Angels and the likes. T3.6 and before alliances and T4 and after alliances are a very different thing so it's hard to judge who it the best alliance ever on a UK server. I know some very good players who played in and against Angels and ASBO and but i wasn't playing back in the old days so can't comment first hand on these alliances. I have played against some decent teams, a Danish outfit came to UK5 when some …

• End Game WW's

Eppyrage (AA) - - NYS

I agree if the troops are seen like that there is no reason not to show the reports. It was a very close attempt and about time you guys started defending key targets. We did think for a time you were wanting us to steal all your plans (it was a cunning plan to draw us into a false sense of security and to just give us 3 sets before defending i see) Well are we approaching the end now everyone? I hope some big hammers are out there to come our way and at least try to lower the WW later this week…

• End Game WW's

Eppyrage (AA) - - NYS

Good morning everyone, It's been a long time since I've ventured on to these forums. I've been super busy in real life and in game and truth be told was enjoying more not being on the forum, lol. So it's good to see that the server still has over 450 active accounts (560 including inactive) on it and 5 x WW's have been taken by various alliances across all 4 quads. It seems the truce between all the other alliances has kept a lot of people on the server even with AA smashing up a some of these a…

• UK - New servers

Eppyrage (AA) - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Ярослава_RU: “Quote from MarkokraM: “не нужно все нервничать о русских Девочка выше просто спросила о российской команде, потому что ей было бы легче играть. ” Yeah, you got it right. I don't pay attention to insults. A person who scolds and insults other people shows his or her insensitivity, . I strive to find friends all over the world. I am interested in their culture, thinking, traditions and history. ” If you are looking to find an alliance to play with on UK1 I might be playing…

• Guess the Player Game UK29

Eppyrage (AA) - - NYS

Sorry, That was a little late

• UK 29 General

Eppyrage (AA) - - NYS

It doesn't work right if you just build the village up as normal using the Egyptian tribe. We had some very experienced heavy gold users playing Egyptians and even with adapting the normal SIM start plan the accounts were resource heavy before CP was ready even following the normal heavy CP plan. I think after this server sitting an Egyptian I could probably cut the time down to be 1st to settle without raiding at all on most UK servers though but it would cost a good chunk of gold, lol. (We set…