Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 77.

• whats going on ... on UK3

Eurypedes_UK - - S3

Quote from MartinJames: “ Being raided? Not building troops? Swell you can join Imperium without any change to your current style of play! So don't delay, join us today. Imperium. We're like your current alliance, except we've even lower standards.” Sounds like an analogy for the Labour Party.

• whats going on ... on UK3

Eurypedes_UK - - S3

Quote from saravbea: “you don't need to post twice Trouble specially when you have nothing to say” Troubles' trouble is that he always thinks he has something to say, be it informative or banal.

• Who's playing

Eurypedes_UK - - Community

One is also playing but under a nom de plume.Not that it will make much difference.

• The Rumour Mill

Quote from Elisa: “Wow Call me naïve but I thought everyone knew that Ryder is the master of diplomacy... of course he's not going to give you yes or no answers to a direct question if it doesn't help us for you to know what's going on. But since you managed to miss the target by a fair amount (giggle) here's a pro tip: next time something seems implausible, consider that it's just way off. Exhibit A: multiple nasty visits from A.A to us. Yes we're black and blue and licking our wounds this morn…

• Quote from Ryder: “Residence to lv10 is cheaper than palace lv10, therefore some prefer to go residence route for speed and cost.” I would argue that that building a level 10 residence then replacing it with a Palace nullifies the resource cost of building a palace in the first place, and Speed/cost are minimal between the two. Obviously Meme had already made the decision to Cap that Cropper... just seems the most efficient option to me.

• Instead of building a residence to expand from, just build the Palace, no need to change caps until you're ready to and don't forget it's a criteria to build a level one Embassy nothing of importance, just needs to be done.

• The Rumour Mill

Quote from Ryder: “ Though you can admit how it looks from the outside. Will be interesting to see how many more follow suit. ” That's the leader gone, lol

• The Rumour Mill

Quote from Ryder: “I didn't get to reply to your igm before your account deleted. Shame you deleted because you lost an arte then your hammer. I mean most rebuild for the sake of their team, not just delete. Beet has pointed out the WW clearing. .” You'll find very shortly that the team decided on a mass delete, I just got in first,Given the locale of our team and our initial EG plan(which turned out to be fruitless) it was decided to cut our losses and start over, we had some fun along the way,…

• The Rumour Mill

As I'm no longer playing this server, I'll just highlight this potential rumour, that despite all their talk of Fight, Fight, Fight,, LCA And AA are working to the same end goal, my reasons for this conclusion is that AA cleared the WW for LCA to occupy, when questioned by myself earlier today, Ryder refused to acknowledge either potential scenario I presented to him,and although I don't know the player personally, find it implausible that he would NOT be gloating all the forum about that steal,…

• The builders Day 4

One Brother, One sister... Eurypedes UK2

• The luck... that my fools arty kicked into spy effect for the account,14 hours before hits landed. prntscr.com/ea889f The knowledge... being able to interpret this attack on a feeder. prntscr.com/ea89la And a whole lot of friends who managed to assemble enough troops in 14 hours to do this. travian-reports.net/us/report/…1,446699cc4aa,446700f8bbe

• Useful tactics

Giving away our little secrets, Not going to happen, we all have our ways of doing things, and hiding a hammer, whilst faking is an obvious one.

• My best/worst one was the chiefing "attempt" when I sent chiefs from three seperate villages, all running large parties,to an active player, landing at exactly the same second, ONLY for the second set to be sent as Reins... THERE was a LOT of swearing. The one redeeming point is that Lord Bane(some may be aware of him) said "mistakes happen"

• The classic? sending your hero to another village 5 hours away without checking the "change village box"

• The Rumour Mill

Quote from themightyreds: “eurypedes your now part of SWM? Sounds about right rumour has it you can't lead an ally to victory on your own” LMAO. you couldn't be closer to the truth if you tried, YOU still have grammar issues too, but there's no teaching the illiterate. Stupidest Decision: Believing I could be a leader. (From last UK1 server awards) So from that aspect, you are correct, the other? Not so convinced!

• The Rumour Mill

Quote from themightyreds: “Rumour has it SWM are Napping every alliance available, so they can prove themselves quad winners, although they're res pushed players have been deleting” Quote from themightyreds: “I think were missing some punctuation marks here, a bit like a certain ally leader whose missing a few troops this morning” So? It looks like the grammar police need policing!!

• The Rumour Mill

Rumour has it< well more fact has it that OGC lost two small artefacts within a 45 minute period last night (including a small diet)and now they're attempting to steal them back with some shoddily timed attacks and Bear leading the way by re-inforcing oases with scouts./.......... WTG leading by example!!!!

• WvV round 51 Game Thread

Eurypedes_UK - - Tavern

Still going with my gut instinct that Killjerry is a Wolf, and I'll be voting Lynch tonight... way too suspicious behaviour in skype.

Eurypedes_UK - - Tavern

Quote from wgn: “ I'll naturally follow Meme's vote but shouldn't Killjerry be on that suspect list too? *just asking*” My thoughts too, especially given the way She has vehemently tried to swing the votes AWAY from Lagushki and Morgz... definitely a Wolf in my eyes.

Eurypedes_UK - - Tavern

Edited.