Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 328.

• Inactive plyers

Eric Rasputin - - Game Suggestions

What?

• Merged server name

Eric Rasputin - - General Discussions

Quote from Commander.: “Well you know, sometimes things have different meanings depending on context. Like mandarin could be referring to the chinese language, or a type of orange... ” Agreed .. I just pointed a version of what English meant

• Merged server name

Quote from _Lyli_: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “In case most don't know, English is a reference to the UK. They are often called "English". So, it wouldn't be fair to US and Australia. So, try and find a neutral name instead of just obsessing on "English". ” English is their langage to Uk US AUit is not reference to Uk ! ” wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…70ff19b31d6cc77fb7bd607e2 You sure you want to say that again?

• Merged server name

wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…70ff19b31d6cc77fb7bd607e2 In case you people didn't get the memo.

• Merged server name

Looks like the name has been decided. Anglosphere it is.

• Actually happy that there are 2 new servers 1x and 3x.

• Merged server name

Crunch hates not having the attention focused only on Crunchie. "Oh it's been a while since I've created trouble... Hmmm ... What can I do to change this up?" Lol

• Merged server name

Quote from Strazh severa_RU: “To us not essentially name of this server. All the same OLYMPIA will win)) ” Who the fudgestickle is OLYMPIA? [P.S Underlined words are nasty words. NSFW]

• I find it kind of annoying that I have been agreeing to every single one of Black Blade's suggestions since the days of the old forums. You have done it again, BB. Bravo!

• Merged server name

In case most don't know, English is a reference to the UK. They are often called "English". So, it wouldn't be fair to US and Australia. So, try and find a neutral name instead of just obsessing on "English".

• Merged server name

Quote from jomuecke_DE: “keep it simple. international ” It is not international. It is only the merge of US UK and AU. Not the whole world.

• Merged server name

Quote from Mikle_UK: “Call it... Hegemony ...seems like a good name to me Afterall, we've been using it for 27 UKx servers... And yes - that's very vain and egotistical of me ” That's very vain and egotistical of you.

• Merged server name

Quote from Ameno: “Please, keep in mind that name should be simple and hard to get misspelled. ” Anglosphere is a decent name which does not offend anybody and its a good combination of all the English speaking domains.

• Finally .... TG has planned to combine the English speaking domains.

• Marketplace

I completely agree with everyone that it would be better for the TS to affect the speed of merchants than the TO. Will make the necessary change in the OP.

• Marketplace

Why bother? Because gold is money and not everyone can afford to use it as much as they want to. It will only become a clutter if you subscribe for it. If you wan to use NPC then go ahead. I don't see how this change will affect you.

• Marketplace

I think the marketplace has always been incredibly flawed. It is an amazing feature that isn't getting the attention it deserves. Right now it is in a very bad place where only a small percent of the population use it regularly. Trading is one of the most important things both in the past and now in real life. And I think that should reflect in the game. I'd like to propose a few changes to make the Marketplace more viable. 1. Subscription: A feature where you can subscribe to a certain resource…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Eric Rasputin - - S4

Quote from sorrywecan: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “No need for an analysis. All the artis in the SE and NE is SQ's and all the artis in the NW and SW is NGU's. Simple as that. ” what if I dont like ones that spawns in NE and SE ... can I come for ones on west side ” You can try

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Eric Rasputin - - S4

No need for an analysis. All the artis in the SE and NE is SQ's and all the artis in the NW and SW is NGU's. Simple as that.

• Defending allies(crop)

I want to make a small change to this. Instead of the above .. How about an alert to the players who have troops defending a certain village which has gone negative? Like as soon as it goes negative the players get an alert in the message box or in reports. By negative I mean, when the granary has become empty and people start losing troops.