Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 113.

• UK3

Amer - - S3

DAMN YOU GUYS.... i should not be telling you guys secrets.. you just made our secret NAP not so secret anymore lolzzz

• UK3

Amer - - S3

why what happened? Why the fall out? Tanky how do you always have so much information each and every server we play. Seriously you scare me sometimes well all the times.. your Tank is so intimidating as well

• UK3

Amer - - S3

Quote from PhanouX_FR: “everyones dead silent.... is it because GoT and MM have allied together in order to bring down the mighty G4I ? Or did Amer finally get caught by the popo for all his bad deeds ? :x ” We are silent coz we are running around like headless chickens from the barrage of attacks from MM.. they have literally lit up all the accounts with red swords in GoT. We have run out of defense. Can the Mighty G4I spare us some defense please. These MM bullies are so meany...

• UK3

Amer - - S3

* * Small * Large * Unique * MM * 15 * 6 * 3 * NMS DA * 3 * 4 * 0 * G4I * 9 * 6 * 1 * GoT * 17 * 9 * 3 * BSM * 2 * 0 * 0 Please do Correct it if there is mistakes. Apologies in advance if i have made a mistake I Don't Know about other alliances.. but we are getting incoming from all the major alliances on the server so the server for us atleast is pretty much alive

• Best UK alliance ever?

Amer - - S2

you can't handle the truth !!!!!!!!!!! lolzzzz

• Best UK alliance ever?

Amer - - S2

Quote from Mercedes: “GoT are starting to emerge as a formidable team. I’d love to see a server with GoT, Pulse and AA running against each other. ” Thank You For considering us (GoT) a formidable team. I know being the "New Kids" on the block not many have heard of us apart from the 2/2 servers we have played and won on the UK domain. How ever I think we are NO WAY near the capable AA. I have no clue about Pulse, as We have never had any sort of interaction with their team. I think we need to d…

• UK3 on a Runaway Course for Simdom

Amer - - S3

Quote from pattycake: “I see MM is getting a spanking by GoT. Amer you still encouraging the spanks? Let's see if MM can get it together. R4C got anything good? NMS DA going to surprise us? ” Oh yes love those spankings.. with locke gone I don't know who will carry on the aggression from the MM side.. i am holding spanking seminars, encouraging more and more people to spank MM

• Day 3. The journey begins

Amer - - Hero adventures

54|153 <-- This Is the Answer X = Axb Y = A+B A-B 9X6 | 9+6 9-6 54| 15 3 54|153

• UK3

Amer - - S3

Nah King Trigon this server atleast GoT will not be going for hall of fame records like our previous server. we will be more focused on engaging the enemy.

• UK3

Amer - - S3

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Noob or pro, if you’re farm spiker then I don’t want to be associated with you at all ” You reckon the spikers would actually care if anyone would associate with them? lol

• Poll - Who makes the best curry?

Amer - - S3

Do i smell a roast coming up for viktor ?

• Poll - Who makes the best curry?

Amer - - S3

Hahahahahahahaha Callum seriously you cannot make curry like I do Mate you cannot even tolerate the heat from the spices.. I rule over this dominion, This is My territory.. :P

• UK3

Amer - - S3

Yes even i am playing on locke Lemora account.. and so is Natalie half of GoT leadership is also dualing on the account.. lolz

• UK3

Amer - - S3

Quote from Nat white: “Don’t be mean and leave my Nancy alone It’s a very confused person and dosnt need people like you bullying the person I expect a formal apology in writing within the hour good sir ” I knew you were my only true friend ... You made the server very enjoyable ... will miss you dearly Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Is being into spanking a prerequisite for joining GoT? Asking for a friend. ” Oh yeah Baby.. all new entries will need to be vetted and participate in regular spanki…

• UK3

Amer - - S3

Join conversation If Anyone is Interested in Joining a skype Server room feel free to join .. Hopeing to see some sort of participation from TDC and H4E alliance

• UK3

Amer - - S3

Quote from Spencer: “ou know all good legends of this game still use Skype ” definetly got that right.. these newbie noobs all go on discord.. skype rocks

• UK3

Amer - - S3

and why would we be gone? and why you love/hate us?

• UK3

Amer - - S3

Where/When/Why would we be gone? By the way Spencer are you playing uk3? which alliance and under what name? were you on uk2 as well? (yeah i know i am full of questions)

• UK3

Amer - - S3

Yes GoT leadership is weak.. coz me stepping down has created a huge vacuum. Pretty Big Shoes to fill for the new leadership.... LOLZZZ smiley773.png saint.png grin.png smiley777.png smiley775.png smiley774.png On Serious Note yes i agree with Kashi our strength has always been our core, and small group. How ever after winning 2 out of 2 on this UK domain, suddenly we have had a influx of a lot of new blood. Managing such large numbers will be a challenge for GoT Leadership. But GoT leadership h…

• UK3

Amer - - S3

Quote from notorious crunchie: “It's like you want to bored ... ” And why would we be bored ?