Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• whats the plan for UK2?

adleon - - S2

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “hmmm kinda odd... he should ahve targetted fields if anything really... cuz he sent 2k catas in 1 wave... were there any fakes or was it just a random attack? :P ” Nope, no fakes. That was pretty much it. When I got the defense call, I just kinda assumed it was a rogue attempt to swipe an arti but he didn't even target the treasury and that's not even an arti village. So I got nothing. Maybe deleting?

adleon - - S2

Quote from Bahubali: “whose hammer SWM defended this time?? ” Converter - Battle reports Travian I really don't even know what that attack was all about. Swords+TT's is a weird hammer already, and then he targeted a couple incredibly easy to rebuild buildings. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

adleon - - S2

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “Instead of stacking only leader caps, how about you REINFORCE some other caps... ” Do you have scouting reports of all the leaders or just that one? Seems rather silly to make a massive assumption about the like 10 leaders SWM lists because you have scouting on a single one. It could be that defense was sent to several locations, of which that particular leader was one of them, because there were fakes/attacks heading at several players. I mean, looking at that rep…

adleon - - S2

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Converter - Battle reports Travian Who needs rams heroes and cavalry? Adleon got overconfident behind his scout arte ” Wasn't an overconfidence thing. It was a nice head fake and it worked out. Certainly won't work again. Frankly, you had one shot to do that and you kinda blew it because some wheat fields survived and most of my hammer is still in tact. Thanks to an incredibly awesome team who helps others in need and some fairly heavy gold use (when's the next sale…

• The Winter maze

adleon - - The Winter Maze

Probably late but oh well

• 4am?!?!??! 4am?!!??!

adleon - - S2

Quote from Nick_UK: “I personally find it very disrespectful ” nick finding something disrespectful that isn't at all disrespectful in reality? I'm shocked. SHOCKED, I SAY!

• 2nd villages and crop villages.

adleon - - S2

Quote from Hawkery: “Gutted at how quick SWM settled their croppers! Meant I had to settle for a 125% in a land far far away ” I don't know if it's a matter of speed. I just think the croppers are so much more limited this round. The number 150% croppers seems really low.