Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 149.

• Battle 1 : Battle of Teutoberger Wald 9AD (nr. modern Osnabrück, Lwr Saxony), Germanic (teuton) coalition of tribes decisively defeated a Roman army. Battel 2: Siege and battle of Aleasia (Mont Auxois,Côte d'Or), Roman Army under Julius Caesar defeated coalition of Gaul tribes led by Vercingetorix Player puddle on Travian uk1 I assumed a post here is how I enter, the instructions were not specific about how to enter.?

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

That's all folks! GotN chiefed Betrayed's WW on the last night and InDy took a WW late on, left FOX and formed his own gang from a bunch of non team players, what for we'll never know, no one was impressed. PS I know the real InDy isn't really running the account miffed former MFH player Lucky is. Xtkn6mgTJ4MAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

• UK1 end of server awards

graculus - - S1

Quote from Marksy_UK: “IGN (single or dual-account): Alexhol - I was all by myself from day 60 onwards Your Set-up and Achievements: Offensive account - Almost took out FOXs WW by myself. Sat the MFH winning WW. Leader of MFH. Killed keepcalms hammer with my axes (Number 1 achievement). Stole 3 large artes including the large and unique architect. Didnt hit natars all server Alliance: MFH Best Alliance (Not your own): GotN Best Player on the Server: Fenrir. Organised all of GotN's ridiculous ops…

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

Situation 17:00hrs 3rd Oct 2018, Betrayer WW took a little damage, I'm informed Thor is to blame, a fine will be levied. Sz7Mm7EVM+gPnWceHzKitZwkRH8IIJovz9POwCTuPyWHAedYJNDN8A2EEDkH6cQKNCZxnnUAzwzcQRuAQpB8n0JjAedYJNDN8A2EEDkH6cQKNCZxnnUAzwzcQRuAQpB8n0JhMyHkAAADAyBysrf8H+Re8O7it6iYAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

2 days on and FOX have proved incapable of chiefing back the WW village they formerly possessed. This is a truly damning indictment of their qualities. UQpUeD32EKCUgLMyOk8QuQaOkGLENUZOCglwIycziNErqETtAhRnYGDUgLMyOk8QuQaOkGLENUZOCglwIycziNErqETtAhRnYGDUgLMyOk8QuQaOkGLENUZOCglwIycziNErsXWCQAAALVBuXSCIVxmKhydoKCUADNyOo8Qua5AItmi+H+JBMCGPJZeSgAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA=

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

Oh dear, success has gone to his head. FYI, from the reports analysis of reports shows the order of attack was.... Alexol (MFH) hit WW with a rammer just before the Natar level 80 hit and destroyed the wall (11:49:41 pm) Converter - Battle reports Travian Mental (CTL) hit with a WWK, cleared what defence was left and destroyed the WoW, (11:52:01 pm) This wasn't in MFH plan just a happy coincidence. Converter - Battle reports Travian The Natars hit and found nothing! No report, (11:53pm). gellewz…

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

FOX have been very careless and lost their WW. To a player with only 3 villages before he chiefed the WW. He may have had help as Alex can't stop talking about it. In fact nor can Miles. wH+aXP9toi16AAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA=

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

graculus - - S1

Hey that's my car!

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

CQqDUkwXxxRIGXgDJ2Bg+JWkMSzBdHFHgJKGNn8JCodXUk4f8B2iPsAwuOvxMAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA OMG, Crimson & pals counter attacked GotN and took down their WW at 18:01 25/9/18. Converter - Battle reports Travian This was the GotN attack that prompted the strike.. Converter - Battle reports Travian Above reports already on an open Discord chat so I don't think they are secret.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

Situation 24/9/18 AdhbXpvCpr9kAAAAAElFTkSuQmCCAA==

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

fuOqteDDPMFvmchMJa47GrfTwNJqajoPfmdgJZGMGAxmdaTAUEswblPTeaQoNcRAvnuWuKGWYNympvNIUWqIgXz3LHFDLcG4TU3nkaLUEAP57lnihlqCcZuaziNFqSEG8t2zxA21BOM2NZ1HilJDDOS7Z4kbagnGbWo6jxSllkAMAAAApIOexCDwHIH0OTlJQS0BbtR0HilK3YdMQgzSBmoJcKOm80hRaohBkslJCmoJcKOm80hRaohBkslJCmoJcKOm80hR6mTF4P8Q1mkwQEasdAAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= Situation 1pm 18th Sept.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

You are so much better at these stories than the Russians. salisburycathedral2.jpg

graculus - - S1

Quote from keepcalm: “Betrayed fight many alliance: Losers,gg,gothn,mfh But next uk1 i try to rebuild new "BETRAYED",my team entry next uk1. ” Great, but you can count me out. From what I've seen you are not really a team player. 1971848_3.jpg

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

sE1DnZc+QcAAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA Wow Betrayer (with Smurfer) have the bare minimum plans and FOX have actually got out of bed and gone & got one! It was really nice of Papa to do the heavy lifting clearing a plan for Breakskins to pick up. Wow, we have 5 plans.. still 4 more available. Not enough WW's on this server, there are too many plans to go round.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

Quote from notorious crunchie: “They have some already but good point ” You think Smurfer is a Betrayed foot soldier?

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

I don't think Betrayed are getting any plans. Sitting waiting... 6ED0DBD67.gif

graculus - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “Is this chat dead?! Give me some Juicy info ” Dormant. Hopefully it will perk up around here when plans come out.

graculus - - S1

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Its not really the kind of report I want to be showing everyone though... Converter - Battle reports Travian Happy? Slept through my alarm, but it saved the arte. ” Hey here is another keepcalm splat from 2 days ago.. soon we hope to have a hat trick cause he's rebuilt the first one that got flattened. Converter - Battle reports Travian PS for those not in the know he maintains 2 similar sized hammers but has so far been unable to actually cause much real damage because of…

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from graculus: “FOX's holder currently has a Great Storage Artefact, probably building storage in support villages. ” this is fox, are you sure they don’t think you need that arte to build GG & Gw in the WW? ” Mmmm... well actually the holder doesn't even have a village next to the WW, how very......... awkward.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

ww-ts111.jpg