Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 382.

• Scout artefact question

KnowToFail - - General Discussions

Hey, so reading up on the description of the scout artefact it reads: This artefact makes your scouts ‭X×‬ stronger than normal. All scouts in the village, as well as all scouts sent for spying from this village, are affected. Additionally, you can see the type of troops attacking you at your rally point, but not the number of troops. I always thought that means that if lets say you have a small arty and you send 10 scouts, it would act as 50 in a scouting. But now that im thinking about it. Doe…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

Quote from joey_moey: “Quote from KnowToFail: “Quote from joey_moey: “But it sounds like you protected two farms by zeroing a capital. Why would they even be in a top2 alliance to begin with? ” They are my friends. Played servers with them and are generally fun to be around and have fun. It seemed a good target. I am happy with the outcome of the OP. Hopefully this livens up the server. Ive heard it ends on the 24th. ” If ever this forum game had relevance by uniting the lesser alliances for a c…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

Quote from joey_moey: “But it sounds like you protected two farms by zeroing a capital. Why would they even be in a top2 alliance to begin with? ” They are my friends. Played servers with them and are generally fun to be around and have fun. It seemed a good target. I am happy with the outcome of the OP. Hopefully this livens up the server. Ive heard it ends on the 24th.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

Hah "Oops"? Its a war game buddy. Removed a hammer that annoyed us and made his capital dissapear. I was getting hella bored as it is anyways. There is 1 alliance besides us on the server and they cant cope with a single OP? "Back in my days", we would have been smahsed, rebuilt, walled, rebuilt, smashed etc. Dynamic servers all around. Surely you cant blame me for 1 OP? We are enemies, enemies do these things to eachother.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

:O We punished way more then 1 guy and in my eyes, he was the bully by hitting our spawns and my buddies :O

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

oooopppsieeee dooo

• Inactive plyers

KnowToFail - - Game Suggestions

I SAID IT WAS A HORRIBLE SUGGESTION. FIX YOUR HEARING AID ERIC!

• Inactive plyers

KnowToFail - - Game Suggestions

This is a horrible suggestion. 1) There is duals and sitters that can manage your account. 1 week of inactivity is a really really long time. Hell, 1 day is a lot for me. Going into vacation after a week of inactivity ruins the whole point of vacation mode and it can be abused. 2) Time spent on the game should have a reward. Raiding is a perfect solution. Person who puts in 5 hours a day vs a person who just clicks 3 times a day shouldnt have the same value/account. Its how games work. You put i…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

THEY ARE ALIVE BOIS! GO GETTEM!

• Merged server name

germanic servers - just due to english being the native language.

• Quote from notorious crunchie: “It's because you're the only person ever in the history of travian that has had the Hero tab as their favourite..... ” Sue me for trying to look for experienced men

• Its on uk4 and ill report it right now

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

they hate, cuz they aint us.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

So what is everyone up to these days?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

Quote from Moogle: “oh this thread is now lit. 2. DaViDDD is really in charge dafuq? ” I hope to everything that is sacred that this doesnt become Betrayed 2.0. Because if it is, I might just stop playing now

• Hey, not sure if this is intended or not, but it doesnt make sense in my head. When you set a tab as primary on statistics tab, lets say "Hero" tab. wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…7a495f8c3e14da9504a0b1ceeAnd then when you press statistics and go to try and search for a name, you get a result in the tab "Player". So lets say I want to search for hero exp of a player and search his name, not actual hero exp will come out, but his population and villages... Surely this isnt intended this way?

• UK1 end of server awards

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from Fluffy_UK: “I love how a number of people think CTL are overrated. We had no objective for the server from the start. We were using it as a stop gap for the next server to have a crack at that as along with the rest of the Pulse alliance. Alot of us have been busy with with work, etc for majority of the round so we’ve not had much interest in fully committing to the round. We had abit of entertainment hitting FOX in return for them hitting us first. It was the last server for a number…

• UK1 end of server awards

KnowToFail - - S1

IGN (single or dual-account): KnowToFail - later on Snow White Your Set-up and Achievements: (KTF) 9c 100% capital. Bit further out. Was a standard defensive players. Nothing outstanding. Alliance: Betrayed Best Alliance (Not your own): GotN Best Player on the Server: Fenrir Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Crimson for WWK, or Pertttii throughout the server OPs Best Opponent (offensive): Fenrir Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Trinity Force, closely followed by Pravus and WhatTheSc…

• Thats was like 4 months ago! Im wiser and smarter now!

• When is a start?

What are you even trying to say? I legit have no idea what I just read.