Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 790.

• Merged server name

Mercedes - - General Discussions

Quote from Strazh severa_RU: “I look, Сranch - incredibly prolific)) ” yes, and we all suffer for it

• Merged server name

Quote from ..............: “Quote from Mercedes: “To try to find one common word to describe us all is completely impossible. ” I thought Commonwealth covered it. ” The US isn't a member of the Commonwealth, although 19 African Nations are. I'm not sure how it applies for this scenario?

• Merged server name

If you live in the UK, English means you are from England rather than Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland. The tendency to use it to describe all people from the British Isles is offensive to people who are not English, just as calling Canadians "American" is. English is the main language now in all four countries, but the original languages of Scotland, Wales and Ireland are far from dead, and some in parts of Wales, English is the second language. The English history of having a large global e…

• Merged server name

It does take a lot of work to maintain the HoF like it is now Crunch, it's a big ask for someone to take on.

• Merged server name

No idea. I guess it's up to the new CMs to decide how they want to manage it. Records weren't kept for the US or AU in the same way they were for the UK, so perhaps it needs to start afresh with the merge.

• Artefact Question

Mercedes - - Questions & Answers

Moving it will make the second become active won't it? Then the first becomes inactive I think.

• Merged server name

Who wants to be thought of as coming from Essex? Also, isn't ES Espana? I like Anglosphere since it's the official word for English Speaking countries, though it does seem to be a reference to Anglo-Saxons who were only one very small part of English roots and ignores others like the Celts. Perhaps something that amalgamates all the initials AUSK?

• Overall Server Records

Mercedes - - Hall of Fame

Updated for UK1 Round 12 7th October 2018

• UK1 Round 12

Mercedes - - Hall of Fame

Laurel_Wreath_Travian_3_tribes.png Server Information * Started * 19.02.2018 * Finished * 04.10.2018 * Duration * 227 * Artifacts * 30.05.2018 * Construction Plans * 07.09.2018 * Version * T4.4 * Players * 411 Tribes * * Tribe * Registered * Percent * Roman_Icon_T4.png * Romans * 148 * 36% * Teuton_Icon_T4.png * Teutons * 94 * 23% * Gaul_Icon_T4.png * Gauls * 168 * 41% Wonders of the World * World_Wonder_64x65.png * Player * Name * Alliance * Level * 1.png * Armchairgroover * Call me “Star Lord”…

• Tallest 9 year old I ever saw.

• Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread

Mercedes - - S3

I haven’t paid much notice to the politics and under the table foot fighting, it’s petty and pointless. I just got reminded of a fun strategy by an old comrade and went along with it. NMS had plenty of indication that it was an attempted chiefing, the fact that I timed in attacks from three different villages should have been a dead give away. The two hammers that hit were paltry - I already killed mine off on GoT and this was a small rebuild so there was no excuse for not pulling in enough defe…

Mercedes - - S3

It takes a twisted genius like yours to think up something this evil... Sorry NMS, it was just too good a plan not to try

Mercedes - - S3

Well first this happened Converter - Battle reports Travian Then this happened Converter - Battle reports Travian Then there was this Converter - Battle reports Travian Then suddenly I seemed to have acquired a WW village. Oooops! Now you see it....

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

Mercedes - - S1

Is anyone keeping track of endgame hammers? If so, please can you pm me any reports.

• When is a start?

I’m not sure anyone employed by TG actually even reads the UK forum any more. Stellamini posts the official “copy and paste” stuff and pwf very occasionally pops up to mod the odd post but other than that it seems UK has been left to quietly stew in its own juices. There certainly doesn’t seem to be anyone communicating with us from TGs side about the possibility of changing the start date. It would appear that any information now has to be obtained through unofficial Discord chats rather than o…

• When is a start?

It does matter because generally speaking UK servers have decent MHs and Com don't.

• Friendly chiefing has been brought in for this server. Just bring a load of “friends”, let them settle near you and chief them. You don’t need duals. Lots of accounts that you can control will be the way forward with this new rule.

• Quote from llamallama1: “Some of the alliances in "Hun: Quantity" are incorrect. ” Checked and amended. Thank you for spotting.

• It’s a great video and the graphics are brilliant, but I just wish it was a Legends server

• UK3

Mercedes - - S3

Apparently he was on holiday and the Terms & Conditions thing locked his sitters out for a couple of days. Lucky timing for some, not so lucky for others ;). Nice steal though and great hammer from Derran.