Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

• Merged server name

jaruby - - General Discussions

Quote from Wolkenengel: “Yeah, like half of the world also has R W B, smart thinking. ” So what. So do USA,UK and AU. The others can go there too if it hurts your feelings so much. What else beside language that they have already taken off the table do they have in common that would work for a name? Fish n chips? Maybe we should call it Mel Gibson? Or maybe Mad Max sense he is Aussie and you can watch the movie in all three places. Oh but no. Everyone else can watch it too so that doesnt work. M…

• Merged server name

This is my final submission. This is based on the color of ALL THREE flags. Blue, White and Red. So .RWB or .BWR or .WRB, or .BRW or .WBR, or .RBW what ever works best for the game mechanics. At lest this one has something to do with all three domains equally. I dont know how the other countries order the colors but red white blue speaks easily to me.

• When is a start?

Quote from Mitmate: “sigh...... server delay might mean I have got time to play comx after all. *Mitmate thinks instead he might have another go at the shower drain blocked with hair..... well he hope it is hair?* ” I turned this thread off and it showed up on my watched list again! See you tomorrow @Mitmate

• Merged server name

Quote from playingwithfire: “Quote from jaruby: “Jarubyland Just kidding, but for real......."English" is the best name for it, I dont know why you are so against it. It makes total sense. They are merging BECAUSE they are the English speaking servers. But sense English seems to be off the table my official name for the new domain is......... ESS "English Speaking Servers" Travian.ES or ESS which ever is easier "English speaking" ESX or ESSX for speed. I like that. ” Quote from Mercedes: “Who wa…

• Quote from BlackBlade: “It is for now but a new language pack will be added at some point in the future. I didn't find the announcement that clear as to when the merged language pack would be added. I think we won't see it until all existing game worlds end from AU/UK/US... which won't be for at least a few months. I think Us1 was the last start on Aug 7, which would put a new language pack around March 23rd. (230 days later) It is suggested something will happen when the first joint server is u…

• Merged server name

Jarubyland Just kidding, but for real......."English" is the best name for it, I dont know why you are so against it. It makes total sense. They are merging BECAUSE they are the English speaking servers. But sense English seems to be off the table my official name for the new domain is......... ESS "English Speaking Servers" Travian.ES or ESS which ever is easier "English speaking" ESX or ESSX for speed. I like that.

• Quote from sommerfuglen_NO: “Com will not be a part of the merged domains ” I know. But it is an "English" domain. That is what I mean. Where should a combined domain thread go? See, it is confusing for the leyman to find

• Quote from Yowie: “Whilst I have my own thoughts, that part of the conversation has already been outlined in the server announcement. It'll happen once the existing game worlds for each of the separated domains has ended. Given we're all posting on UK already, perhaps a gentlemanly agreement to continue posting about the combined server on UK will suffice? ” Quote from sommerfuglen_NO: “No problem, jaruby Create a thread, and I will make similar with redirection-links to the other domains until …

• Quote from Yowie: “US appears to be putting together a team for this server as well. If all the teams stated they would join do, it is likely there is going to be some overlap in quads. Fun times! ” How will we know this without a merged domain place to discuss on here? We need a section on the forums to get in trouble on.

• When is a start?

Quote from Danich Leo_RU: “Quote from jaruby: “Quote from Mitmate: “Nope not coming, even if there's cookies and milk waiting. This one is going to start soon *fingers crossed....*. ” They are combining the servers so not gonna happen for awhile. Might as well come to comx. ” I don't know how others. But I am tired from you) you think it's fun talking about comx every day here, but it's not. ” Well good thing it starts in 2 days so you wont have to hear from me for awhile. Or maybe you will sens…

• When is a start?

Quote from Mitmate: “Nope not coming, even if there's cookies and milk waiting. This one is going to start soon *fingers crossed....*. ” They are combining the servers so not gonna happen for awhile. Might as well come to comx.

• When is a start?

Quote from Mitmate: “Your just trying to lure me to the dark side.... go on admit it. ” The dark side so much more fun. So ya, Ill admit it. Registration is Monday................

• When is a start?

Quote from Mitmate: “Begun?... if this alleged S1 server game was star wars film, Yoda would still be a twinkle in his great grandads eyes. ” Like I told ya before you would be perfect for comx. It starts in 3 days. (Monday, Oct 8th)

• When is a start?

Quote from Mitmate: “I'd check TG pulse then.... there is only 28 days left in October. If they want players to sign up they have to hype it up too, most players have the concentration span of a fe....ooooh look, shiny... ” Sounds like you are perfect for comx. It starts next week. Only 5 more days.

• When is a start?

Quote from playingwithfire: “And @jaruby you can unfollow a thread. These folks are definitely into slow servers. ” Ya I know. I still dont get that either. Maybe they should try a speed server to see how good they actually are? Ive tried the snail servers a few times. I do not have the patience for the travel times.

• When is a start?

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Not sure why you’re posting it in a threat for a normal speed server anyway ” It showed up on my watched list. Just figured it was about stuff I play. Then fools started the thumbs down so I kept posting to annoy them.

• When is a start?

Quote from playingwithfire: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “He is talking about comx Why? I don’t know, but he is ” Because @jaruby has a very unhealthy addiction to comx. He can't see that some of us play .uk or .us only for a variety of reasons. I think Crunchie needs to find a cure for this unhealthy addiction and make sure that it gets into jaruby. ” See even the people that work for this stupid company know it’s an unhealthy addiction. I’ve been saying so for years. Ps... I don’t care in t…

• When is a start?

Quote from Moogle: “There is an 'October Calender' tab at the top of this forum and I don't see the UK restart on there at all ” I looked there..... Quote from jaruby: “I’m telling you.... it starts Oct 8th. It says it right in the calendar. ” I just looked, it starts Oct 8th.

• UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

jaruby - - Speed x3

Quote from chainsawdaz: “ALL ABOARD THE COMX HYPETRAIN ” That’s what I’m talking about!

• When is a start?

I’m telling you.... it starts Oct 8th. It says it right in the calendar.