Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

• UK2 WW race

ya dun goofed_US - - Community

Quote from Defender of North: “Our hammers are spent for WW AA long ago. You got residuals, but also it was enough that you took the last place. We 2 times broke WW of the principal favourite of the server, and had real chances to win, in case of certain deals. Nemris - the single command which never broke any WW and had no the slightest chance of a victory. We - participated in a race, you - imitated an involvement. Experience a difference.” What do you mean you were part of the race? We always…

• UK2 WW race

Quote from FREYA: “seriously, is it nemris play to their self or only being slave from another server? ts2.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=7525 this person happy if AA win, instead his own ally win lol” When your own alliance has no chance of winning often the next best thing is anyone that beats your quad rival(which ruined their chances of winning).

• UK2 WW race

Quote from Ryder: “SWM really messed up not hitting with everyone else last time around. As if those hammers were going to do more damage going in solo. All they allowed was time for AA hammer builders to spam more defence for their WW. GG AA. Be interesting to see how many WW's they zero before the server ends.” Were they not aware of AA's defense level?

• The Rumour Mill

Rumor has it that WWs are loaded with resources. - - - Updated - - - Rumor has it that WWs are loaded with resources.

• Quote from Trouble: “youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY” Your sig says no cringe, then you go and post a Limp Bizkit video.

• The Rumour Mill

Quote from Ryder: “Too little too late some would say?” Resident buzzkill :roll:

• Quote from FREYA: “at least MH at there do something, rather sit and just watch with the new system bot user will be easy to detect dont comparing each server, every server have their story i am talk in here for this server, not talking with turney server. if you have guts why you only play in local server? lol once again, if you have guts....” IDK I think I first played with Angel in the com tournament servers(I believe it was my second server or so), I was also fairly active in USX a while bac…

• The Rumour Mill

Rumor has it that this server is dead :roll:

• Quote from commander: “Aren't the tourney servers where the highest amount of cheating occurs? :p” Yes... Bots everywhere, they are the absolute worst.

• Quote from Loric: “I'm loving the clear hypocrisy of bragging from some A.A people, after the disaster of letting a diet go I was ready to walk, my co-leader being able to keep two wings together battling a language barrier for most is a thing in itself, the baiting and sometimes childish antics displayed on here convinces me some of you really don't deserve to be on a winning team.” That's funny because some of the people using these "childish antics" were heavily involved with getting the alli…

• Quote from Ryder: “Some very nice hammers across the board. AA showing that hammers do win servers. All about pre-planning. An organised alliance compared to one that's not will always come out on top.” I didn't know we were organized :x

• The Rumour Mill

It would seem it is best not to trust rumors.

• Guess the player game

ya dun goofed_US - - Tavern

Quote from Table: “wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…5756f87f0389bf998117daa39 Nice and simple, assuming you're a dendrologist.” Oker!

• The Rumour Mill

Quote from pickle999999: “Are you suggesting the Ally currently doing the best (which doesnt mean theyre guaranteed to win) are cheating.” Freya is a sour sport... It is not our fault that the NW decided to roll over and die.

• The Rumour Mill

Quote from Beetroot.: “Rumour has it Ryder made a deal with the devil to get defense :o (yes ggnnore you are the devil)” Joke is on him, they don't have any.

• Guess the player game

ya dun goofed_US - - Tavern

[h=1][/h]Tiny Clanger

• The Rumour Mill

Quote from ggnore13: “That is no rumour it is a lie.. I applied at LCA few weeks ago.” Ouch, not even LCA will take you?

• The Rumour Mill

Rumor has it that Pantheon/Olympia leaders are applying at A.A. - - - Updated - - - Rumor has it that Pantheon/Olympia leaders are applying at A.A.

• Best battle reports of UK S2

ya dun goofed_US - - S2

Quote from Ryder: “I prefer seeing someone spend up the res in their village but not sending home the defending off troops from another player to just try to protect their capital, harsh. travian-reports.net/us/report/442508f3d96” Real winner there...

• Best battle reports of UK S2

ya dun goofed_US - - S2

Quote from Inky: “Wheres ya rams gone ? travian-reports.net/us/report/4425443fac3,442545baa0d Oops dont think you need that diet now ;)” Great siege defense there.