Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

• When is a start?

khibli - - General Discussions

following this thread. waiting for server starting date. would join as well if possible. This will be an amazing server to witness. waiting for big alliance splitting in chosen quad thread. or is it already discussed?

• End Game WW's

khibli - - NYS

sorry if we (CCB) disappoint you guys. We (CCB) will leave the rest up to the other alliance.

• End Game WW's

khibli - - NYS

Quote from Strazh severa_RU: “Having looked at reports I have come to conclusions that it is necessary to come in the fall to a round, otherwise so nobody will be able to put to the place of alcoholics. OLYMPIA begins recruiting. Wait. ” go go go. I am rooting for you.

• End Game WW's

khibli - - NYS

A.A is too good. The people inside A.A also great people in my opinion.

• End Game WW's

khibli - - NYS

following this thread. (tactical dot) deployed.

• D1, thanks any input from any race is appreciated. right now, I am thinking egypt or gauls for starting defensive tribe. @chainsawdaz if you play egypt as defender you build slave wall and do you raid as well?

• Ok. wanna ask something. What is the best way to start if you wanna become best defender in this path of pandora server? is it better to start as an attacker first for raiding resource? just simming for a lot of village? or focusing on creating many defence troop at beginning of the server? Any input is appreciated. Thank you

• Egyptian - crop and chariot gaul - druids Roman - praetorians teuton - spears Hun - Marauders and merce 1 attacker + 4 mega def. Lol

• So, since the rules change.. can i reply again? The best tribe to start game on Closed Beta is Teuton because best early attacking tribe and you can chief all tribe to enjoy the new design of all tribes and explore the new rules. Cheers, Khibli

• Egyptian's Nomarch

• and for additional input, Can we see some battle animation when troops clash, scouting, raiding, etc? That will be very cool, man.

• I guess the annual special is about 6 tribes with new graphic implementation and maybe we can play natar tribes? that will be awesome. maybe the objective could be conquering area something like fire and sand mode. but the specific tribes can only spawn in certain area and fighting each other. Natars vs gauls vs romans vs huns vs egypts vs teutons (last man standing tribes wins or the highest fighting / largest conquering area wins the game). How about that?

• The gold is in the red chest. Khibli ts29.travian.co.uk

• Pre Artes (general) Discussion

khibli - - NYS

still going bro. but dunno what happened..

khibli - - NYS

who is siberia fighting? is it AA, purge or other alliance?

khibli - - NYS

Quote from Eurypedes: “That must be in an alternative universe, server already at 100 days at arty release, plus with def in the region of 250k, not really the biggest achievement. ” yeah. My bad. 100 days+ (not 75 days). Not biggest achievement, but still the first in the server.

khibli - - NYS

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “> issue challenge for uk mega server > get told everyone is on uk1 > ignore it and go get every unique on a server where you're only proper premade team ok b0ss ” I see. Haha. UK1 will be amazing server with AA in it. Grasshopper already cleaned and chiefed WW village on day 75.

khibli - - NYS

Quote from notorious crunchie: “AA win..... Server is over a long time ago, not of the uk29 alliances have a chance against them ” I see.. Thanks for your opinion. Quote from Milesias: “Grasshopper... what did you do?? ” what happened, Miles?

khibli - - NYS

any analysis about current artifact's owner and power map between alliance?

khibli - - NYS

artes already spawn. Suddenly war between big alliance or just artefacts cleaning waves? what happen?