Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 174.

• Climber of the Week

wishmaster3 - - S3

Its' bots. They copy the profile of someone already on the server.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

wishmaster3 - - S4

Quote from joey_moey: “That's a fallacy if ever I spotted one. The few vocal ones from your team does not agree with me, that's all we can say for certain. ” I'm not playing on this server, and I literally know no one on the server, nor in this thread... But your guy was cataing their guys, and now they catad your guy? And You moan about it? wat...

• Artefact Question

wishmaster3 - - Questions & Answers

Yes I know. Just seemed like PWF hadn't noticed.

• Artefact Question

Quote from playingwithfire: “So long as you have another TC 20, there is nothing different about moving a large vs a small. If you have a small Fool's and it goes account wide, that is when you run into issues. ” He has two large.

• Not her fault that you have to cross-post in 4 places if you want to post it for all the English-speaking domains

• Quote from notorious crunchie: “COM ally? Ergh @multihuner, you're going to be busy mate ” haha so funneh and edgy.

• End Game WW's

wishmaster3 - - NYS

Quote from BossLady: “First of all Posting Reports with troop numbers is bad form ! ” Maybe for you personally - but here on the forum, it's considered bad form not to show troop numbers

• UK4 Discussion Thread

wishmaster3 - - S4

Quote from joey_moey: “ I did not test how many cp's were added though, I can check that this afternoon. ” It's purely a visual bug.

• No worries, here to help

• Incorrect. In travian, if two events happen in the same second, the event undertaken first will happen first. In this case, the attack that was launched first will land first, even though they are same second. So, let's say the first 1000 clubs are launched at 18:15:00. Then the next set of clubs is launched at 18:30:00. They both land at 22:00:00 though. In this case, the clubs launched at 18:15:00 will land first. The first 1000 clubs will fight the 500 praets. Then the next 1000 clubs will la…

• Rally point to converter

wishmaster3 - - Closed Beta

Should work for old tribes, but guess not new then

• Rally point to converter

wishmaster3 - - Closed Beta

I asume you mean parsing ingame reports into travian-reports? Currently, only getter supports the new BR format.

• Tracking gold usage

wishmaster3 - - Game Suggestions

It might make sense if you sim up with gold though... I usually chief a lot, so I don't spend much on golding buildings or artworks.

• Tracking gold usage

wishmaster3 - - Game Suggestions

I think it's a good idea - though I don't care that much for it. For saving purposes, I don't really need to know what I spend on, it won't change how to optimize things like NPCing and such. Quote from Hawkery: “but the one time I did check I calculated I had purchased 19,000-ish gold throughout the server. ” Holy moly I've played top accounts, but never been anywhere near that, are you sure it's that much? Think my absolute max is ~8-9k.

• Quote from Ameno: “Question: Imagine you have account with 5 villages, 1 per tribe. You are a good farmer, so crop is not an issue. What specialization will you give to each village? ” Depends on if I was playing off or def. I'll go for maximizing total overall utillity of the account though - meaning getting the best out of both off and def. Egyptian cap - just for waterworks (unless I go by "crop is not an issue" also meaning res in general is not an issue - then perhaps teut for brewery). Teu…

• Quote from Rozenfield_UK: “Quote from Ameno: “How did you like revealed game mechanics? ” I havent seen yet, did I miss something or is it somewhere else where I can see that? ” Travian: Path to Pandora - Game Mechanics

• WW / Half Crop

Quote from iRonik: “They do, but only after the WW holder is also in possession of a building plan. ” You don't need a plan. At day 200 (when plans spawn on 1x servers), all WWs will have half consumption.

• I'd guesstimate that the next one will be in 1-2 months time.

• Dualing question

Quote from Fluxbe: “Example: Player 1, has an account. Player 2 also has an account. Player 2 creates another account to dual with player one under dual accounting. Reading the terms and conditions above. Question: Is this actually multi accounting? Facts: Player 1 own his own account Player 2 owns his own account Player 2 has not created multiple accounts on the same game world. Player 1 has not gave any passwords and there for not sharing his account. There for. The terms and cautions above do…

• As was suggested to me on skype, I've added a section about auctions.