Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

• Thanks everyone, I'm sorry to be leaving too but it's for the best. Thanks especially to all the players and staff who have been supportive, you really are gems and I will miss you all. :break:

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Elisa1_UK - - Speed x3

I have deleted a whole lot of posts, not all of which were inflammatory, but some were off-topic or made no sense once other posts were removed. Please do not discuss bans. You are all pretty aware that you shouldn't be doing it. Not even as rumours. The Rumour Mill is for fun and banter, not for discussing someone who might be innocent. Please let the Multihunters do their job and let player(s) deal with the MH themselves.

• Ukx Meme Thread!

Elisa1_UK - - Speed x3

Important reminder: "Friendly farming" (raiding an alliance member or anyone giving you permission to do so) = allowed. It's not cheating. There are game limits in place to ensure that the amount falls within the rules. Farming a multi account which is controlled by the farmer, or any account set up purely to benefit that farmer = please report these to the MultiHunter in the game with the information on why you believe it to be the case.

• Quote from thedevilexists: “Can only raid 20% in 24 hours now what beight spark at hq come up with that idea i bet when they where a kid they used to have the bully nick there dinner money of all the dumb things i have come across in travian this has to be the mother load this is a war game” I assume you're playing one of the special servers - different limits are in place from standard servers, partly due to the huge amount of resources generated by fully-tiled spawn villages.

• This thread is eight years old. Travian includes a crop finder now. It lists all the croppers nearest you and you can select between 9 & 15c and choose the minimum oasis level. You'll see it by hovering over the icons in your map view, if you have Gold Club.

• The Rumour Mill

Elisa1_UK - - Community

Please don't discuss cheating in the forums or name any names here that you either suspect or know. If you have information suggesting someone's cheating, please message the Multihunter in game. Keep in mind the Multihunter can only deal with facts and pure information, not opinions or personal grudges. Making secret deals, telling lies to other players and planting spies might be unpopular, but punishments deal only with actually breaking the game rules. Moral values are quite different; you're…

• ads bugged

Elisa1_UK - - Travian: Legends

I actually get that German ad too. It's basically the only ad I see other than the Travian game ads (there used to be one in Finnish for washing powder but I haven't seen that for a while). I'm in Finland... we certainly don't speak German so I'm not sure if there's a geo bug happening or if the advertiser has ok'd it for us.

• Useful tactics

Elisa1_UK - - Community

You can raid even in same alliance, until you've hit the raid cap. If you sit for them or any of the other caps apply, they'll of course kick in first. The 48h particularly applies to chiefing of ally members.

• Valentine's Poems

Elisa1_UK - - Community

Ahem. To be eligible for the gold I'm guessing it has to be a poem that you've written yourself.

• Village bouncing back

Quote from Hawkery: “Not sure if my sitter was causing it” Quite likely was - sitters and duals seem to behave exactly the same in terms of village snap, and "forgetting to log out" is a pretty common thing (I should know, oops).

• Village bouncing back

Normal. I don't know how the refresh code works server end, but village snap is not the only problem it can cause. So, feature request: a "log everyone out" button, or even an auto logout after say 10 minutes of nothing but the village screen auto-refreshing, since HQ know that duals are a thing and because it's known that the auto refresh causes other probs (unnecessary server load for a start). Incidentally, Trouble, the logout button does not log everyone out. At least not from what I can see…

• Double the speed - Double the fun!

Elisa1_UK - - News

UK19 & UK20 are the summer special servers and not test servers (although, they do add new features which are sometimes considered for regular servers later on, depending on how they're received). The test server is on the .com domain.

• Sounds good! Also, from the set I ran before that, the find-a-word seemed to go down ok. I'd asked them to just send me the one missing word because it removes the need for screenshots.

• The battleship was popular, players like simple

• Chiefing from sitter

Elisa1_UK - - Questions & Answers

While generally we ask players not to discuss things relating to bans, I'm leaving this in place so that others will know. Most of the automatic "blocks" in the game in relation to sitters and player interaction take care of things automatically and it means that honest players can usually go ahead with anything that doesn't automatically block them. If you are concerned about any of the game rules, send a message to the Multihunter in-game explaining the situation.

• Raids

Elisa1_UK - - Questions & Answers

Quite simply, the limit of 10,000 troop movements covers the whole account. The solution to this is either send your raids less often, (perhaps increase the troops per farm) or cull some of the duplicates. There is arguably not much skill in sending raid lists every couple of minutes, but it can certainly be said that there is skill in maximising the efficiency if you are hitting that limit.

• WvV round 50 Sign Up thread

Elisa1_UK - - Tavern

Poking my head in here briefly to let players know there has been a rules update - in response to players' feedback, many of the restrictive "behavioural" rules have been removed, particularly the ones concerning personal conduct in the Skype rooms. If anyone is of a sensitive nature they may wish to glance over the changes. forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=76612 The game rules are unchanged unless / until you hear specific info from this round's hosts.

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

Elisa1_UK - - Tavern

32914 If they do, not in here, since we don't discuss other games that aren't by Travian Games Maybe you could play on Travian Kingdoms?

• Few websites value gamer traffic, so the cost of serving the ads is pretty high and the RoI pretty low. It was an issue for us on a browser game ten years ago and ended up fairly useless to that game even then. Sad but that's life.

• Watch the RealName™ thing, guys. Also, I'm not here. I'm dead.