Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 483.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

Literally nobody is agreeing with you, sorry to say

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

Our guys asked for it by being where they are... But sinc who is right next to them didn't? "Lesser allies"... You're rank 1. Could pick the post apart even more but tbh I think this could be Crunch trying to wind everyone up, nobody is this stupid. Still haven't told us that IGN

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

Please report all cases of bullying. We cannot let these criminals get away with it! Here is how to report a case of bullying, just follow the link: Contact the police - Police.uk Also on the topic of offensive coordination, that was literally the most obvious target ever Joey... The fact you let the other targets divert defence is really just slating your own team...

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

Am I actually reading this right? Hahahahahaha He was beating a non gold user and a guy who was going through things in life meaning that he could barely log in twice a day. He was max 2 hours from both of them. He was three times their size. Instead of shouting bullying, maybe you should've helped improve his game, because neither of our 2 players should have any villages left if he was a decent player. Maybe you should've defended him better as an alliance? I wonder who we will bully next? Wha…

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

Marksy_UK - - S1

And "Crunchie Cheats" will forever be on the server HoF. Thank you Miles for that incredible achievement.

• UK1 end of server awards

Marksy_UK - - S1

Ive been asked to post this by Pyro aka Donald Putin. Disclaimer: All answers are his. None have been changed. Promise. IGN (single or dual-account): Donald Putin - dual Your Set-up and Achievements: Deleted 1 month later than usually! Alliance: Losers Best Alliance (Not your own): GotN Best Player on the Server: Daegon and Alex - these are my idols and I can't wait to play with them next server. Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Donald Trump. This guy is better than me at the game. Best O…

Marksy_UK - - S1

IGN (single or dual-account): Alexhol - I was all by myself from day 60 onwards Your Set-up and Achievements: Offensive account - Almost took out FOXs WW by myself. Sat the MFH winning WW. Leader of MFH. Killed keepcalms hammer with my axes (Number 1 achievement). Stole 3 large artes including the large and unique architect. Didnt hit natars all server :( Alliance: MFH Best Alliance (Not your own): GotN Best Player on the Server: Fenrir. Organised all of GotN's ridiculous ops and had 300k more t…

Marksy_UK - - S1

To clarify, opponent means someone who is not in your alliance. Best noob is someone who has only just started (1st or 2nd server), but I am happy to take all the accolades that come my way in this category haha!

Marksy_UK - - S1

Hi everyone, So with FOXs latest failed attempt at destroying the MFH WW, the server comes to a close. Yes, there are more incomings and maybe we see a surprise and the WW loses a few levels. But, it won't change the result and therefore congratulations to MFH/GotN on the win. Tradition dictates we have an awards thread and I have taken the standard catagories, feel free to add in your own. IGN (single or dual-account): Your Set-up and Achievements: Alliance: Best Alliance (Not your own): Best P…

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

Marksy_UK - - S1

Converter - Battle reports Travian All reports... Apparently CTL hit them too. And no, I won't stop talking about this perfectly executed plan for the foreseeable future!

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

Marksy_UK - - S1

No sarcasm at all... I want to see an analysis and I can't be bothered to do one myself

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

Marksy_UK - - S1

Dave can you do another analysis now plans are out? Cheers

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

Oh wow that's an SQ hammer? I thought that was a TIN player and put more troops into training! What a waste of resources, someone owes me big time!

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

You guys realise 180 catas are back within 2 and a half days right? Include the rams it pushes it up to 3 days...

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

We already knew they were working with END as Stormbringer attacked at the same time as the rest of them, co-ordinated well to be fair. Hit a supply village with 1 wave... Unless youre talking about T!N in the SW? Meaning TIN are now spread across 3 quads... I wonder what WW they will take? :O

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S1

Its not really the kind of report I want to be showing everyone though... Converter - Battle reports Travian Happy? Slept through my alarm, but it saved the arte.

Marksy_UK - - S1

Quote from lols: “Quote from -SR: “Funny that you're suggesting we're salty when you're the one responding to our pointing out CTL has done nothing all server and isn't fulfilling the role of a spoiler alliance. You're the one rising to the bait mate ” I merely pointed out giving titan boots away after you did the same about small trainer and uni archi. Is it forbidden to respond with expecting some simple forum talk instead betrayed and mfh trying to gang up on me? Did i say anything about bein…

Marksy_UK - - S1

Never got an easier bite in my life... You have the report of losing the uni boots lols?

Marksy_UK - - S1

Quote from lols: “Quote from -SR: “CTL is a spoiler alliance? That must be why they decided to hand over the U Architect for a Small Trainer! ” Much better trade than giving small boots away for free though... ” I'll have you know i defended those boots with my life, and all it cost me was my dignity! /me goes to cry in a corner Also, what happened to the uni boots? How on earth are you losing a war to FOX ffs

Marksy_UK - - S1

Let's stop arguing and agree on one thing: CTL are the worst "spoiler" alliance in history.