Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 321.

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

Quote from King Trigon: “Just quoting some funny people in this chat.And yes, I was bored and had a lot of time on my hand, don't judge :P. Quote from antonio_UK: “Your beat and you don’t even know it. How bad is that. Go on get your calculator out. Hope the natars don’t spawn or they beat you as well ” Hmmmm, still think natars going to beat us?Quote from antonio_UK: “hmm. TOP ATTACKERS SWM. TOP DEFENDERS SWM. TOP SIMMERS SWM and we don’t deserve to be in the statistics. Hehe make sure your cat…

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “Quote from kashi_AU: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “I’m not on the server, just wondering why you lot have been acting like children. No need to be a douche about it. So you’re saying you’re in the lead and you known for a fact no one has enough to take you down anymore? ” Ooh i was not aware you are not on the server,yes by look seems that , they have consumed all their major hammers, And circumstances says they do not got any thing good to damage us big time.Go…

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “Dang GB is back!!! hopefully ull stay here now and not leave outta fear... ” i was here before you were born

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “Yea no GB to make fun of anymore he deleted and left the server or at least he will wish he did by the end of the server... ” hm u do realise the only one who was made fun of was you, dont make me quote it, and why would I wish, couple pixels written by a dude called ErrOrr surely have an impact on me LUL or the raw IQ fortress called The Mountain

• Currently Listening to?

goldenboy - - Tavern

youtube.com/watch?v=9HQdJEz-lDU

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

Quote from Yorkshire Yoda_UK: “Quote from goldenboy: “I see u are triggered aswell, its good really so much people giving me so much attention, so much people pissed with my presence, so much haters and so much trying to acomplish one single thing..to beat me at any kind of logic/game and yet so much fail over and over again, u making it too easy ” I am entirely indifferent to your presence. You replied to a post I wrote, so I replied to your reply. Nothing other than that. I think your ego is g…

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

I see u are triggered aswell, its good really so much people giving me so much attention, so much people pissed with my presence, so much haters and so much trying to acomplish one single thing..to beat me at any kind of logic/game and yet so much fail over and over again, u making it too easy First of all u think someone actually is gunna listen to forum posts and then apply the advices given there in the game? really foolish secondly, my credibility lol, get in line again behind GoT, if u wann…

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

yes. please do not hit NemRis.

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

if my rammer is hillarious your rammer is thesssupdude simple logic

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

Quote from Feneris_UK: “Quote from goldenboy: “tiny 5mil difference I see u raw as a girder, try to sim your army and our army on same def, ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhieee that hurts pew pew from Long Bow of Theutates ” but you dont have that much def as your alliance is noticeably weaker then GoT? see what i mean? ” you change a lot "what you mean" first my rammer is weaker, now SWM is weaker, while your logic remains weaker. and im stronger than you haha not really a mountain, more like a tilted slope H…

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

Quote from Feneris_UK: “your one big hurrah rammer sent its massive look at that crop!!!! oh damn son looks like you cant even kill more def then some noob cap hammer from a deffer ouch man that got to hurt in the feels hahawbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…cdce3b3cd427d3014de043f9a ” tiny 5mil difference I see u raw as a girder, try to sim your army and our army on same def, ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhieee that hurts pew pew from Long Bow of Theutates Quote from Smith: “Quote from goldenboy: “do you think w…

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

Quote from King Trigon: “@goldenboy, What would you do if you find a WWK/WWR better than yours on this server? I hear Nemris has a beast hammer (joking Rip Nemris hammers 2018-2018) In any case, the hammer was pretty decent, would have liked it even more if it were Heudons instead of TT but hey its your choice so good job. The server is not over, maybe there are more beast hammers SWM gonna throw at GoT / Nemris / TFSC or vice versa. Lets see. All in all, congrats to both teams. Quote from golde…

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

Quote from Feneris_UK: “Quote from goldenboy: “your logic is raw as the character you are impersonating, if the hammer was pointless the wall would have been at 20. you killed more def because you faced weaker WW. logic applies here aswell. also you killed 5k more def which is not really significant difference compared to lack of 5mil attack power. HINT: logic. the only thing that hurts here is my Long Bow of Theutates pew pewing your knee ” bro 2011 called they want their worn out arrow to the …

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

your logic is raw as the character you are impersonating, if the hammer was pointless the wall would have been at 20. you killed more def because you faced weaker WW. logic applies here aswell. also you killed 5k more def which is not really significant difference compared to lack of 5mil attack power. HINT: logic. the only thing that hurts here is my Long Bow of Theutates pew pewing your knee

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

tiny 5mil difference hahahhahaha The Mountain : Im so good I play teuts like pro, I have weaker teut rammer than your gaul rammer but im so good and I would make a bigger army than you if I was making a real wwk well why didnt you make it then? I troll hard ya you keep taking arrows to the knee from your own bow lol EDIT. nah not from your own bow..from my Long Bow of Theutates hahahahahahhahahaha

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

Quote from Smith: “Quote from goldenboy: “teuton making a cap hammer, and with axes, ” a cap rammer! that took down the wall of yr WW not good ????? ” not good as a TT rammer, in fact almost 1/2 weaker. Not good?

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

Quote from Feneris_UK: “Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Quote from Feneris_UK: “Ok so let me get this straight first of all your off cap hammer that had a week longer to train was only 5mill off power stronger then a cap hammer with 100k less crop troops? you feel this is good? ” Don't be a pussy training a cap hammer then lmao ” im just a poor deffer making a little play hammer in cap that some how is still better then a ridicules TT rammer haha ” better by -5mil, you are a poor teut offer, scare…

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

Quote from Feneris_UK: “Quote from goldenboy: “bahhahah GoT surely proven their brain here, first of all lets make it plain and simple the mountain rammer - 14mil attack power vercingetorix rammer - 19mil attack power so beaten by a gaul rammer feel free to vomit in your mouth again. secondly please post me your logical hammers see how much will beat the illogical one and at last...letting yourself get rammed by a TT rammer. ” Ok so let me get this straight first of all your off cap hammer that …

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “ROFL smith ur def from now on cuz gb has said it... also Quote from goldenboy: “how does it feel to have a weaker logical hammer? ” gonna quote this for future... so ull feel even more foolish later ” mhm. the farm spiking plan stealer says hahaha

• UK2 WW Update

goldenboy - - S2

look dude do the sims yourself, we had to send another wwk and not to modify a rammer which done the job just fine. we underestimated your def and you get the win of the day, I dont see what it has to do with my rammer, or with lemurs wwk, both perfectly fine armies, we thought it would drop you below us but it didnt. now sim a teuton rammer with 20mil off power and brewery, add the catapult follow we sent and the result would be 1-2 lvl difference on the WW if not the same. so what is your poin…