Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 123.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yar_NL - - S4

Hey, that was my hammer! Why would I make siege in my spawn village that was meant to farm? I crop locked a good 10-15 villages with that before it ran out. Farming wasnt profitable anymore, so meh, throw it away! Trust me, I have siege weapons with my actual hamer, big boi

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yar_NL - - S4

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from Travatar: “Thought it best to leave this here.. travian-reports.net/us/report/6902049ac7f Scouts: "Mr Vane.. I don't feel so good.." ” Went to send the scouts this morning and was like “where the %€#¥ are they?” Then saw that report xD Kids. Don’t drink and scout. I think that’s the lesson to be learnt here. Also, what melt attacks with Druids? (Hidden Content) ” Dont Drink and play in general. Last night I NPC'd my resources into iron instead of wheat.…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yar_NL - - S4

Quote from notorious crunchie: “ Steve send you that? Or is that courtesy or the most subtle spy in travian, Red-Broman? ” Doubt it means much coming from me, but I want to give Red a chance. He DID play with us (BROFORCE) on Uk6, however he started in the wrong quad this server around. The only contact I've had with him was wishing him a nice server. He deserves a good team as he's a good player. Still a bro, just not our bro this round

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yar_NL - - S4

we should respond with a TIN/SQ/BROFORCE meta to teach them a lesson

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yar_NL - - S4

Benzopila will tear us all a new one

• Guess who posts next

Yar_NL - - Tavern

False! Crunch, you're up!

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yar_NL - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “Hey I am a adorable flower Don’t let anyone tell you any diffrent ” You sure are adorable! /pats the Devil on head

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yar_NL - - S4

You've got enough scouts, I want the unique eyes for my 26 boys in green!

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yar_NL - - S4

My god, are you and OldFart related?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yar_NL - - S4

Quote from Sim_To_Win: “Quote from Yar_NL: “Quote from mutley_UK: “Quote from OldFart: “*they're ” Don't people normally pick out spelling mistakes when their not clever enough to think of a witty retort? ” there* ” They're ” wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…2f83d2fba6a420896d1a87517

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yar_NL - - S4

Quote from mutley_UK: “Quote from OldFart: “*they're ” Don't people normally pick out spelling mistakes when their not clever enough to think of a witty retort? ” there*

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yar_NL - - S4

Converter - Battle reports Travian Bruh

• UK4 Server Analysis - by KnowToFail

Yar_NL - - S4

Well, boo, winner writes history, right? :P We swiped them under the rug faster than they could say 'Yar is a god'.

• UK4 Server Analysis - by KnowToFail

Yar_NL - - S4

Last UK6 was a server that proved a single alliance of 33 players could easily beat the 120+ player alliances. It's all in the leadership and the willingness to follow commands from the players. Quote from Eric Rasputin: “I like your confidence Excel. The way you said it's impossible to build a WW with just 28 or so members ... The thing is .. We don't need to stack up defense if no hammers exist in the first place to take us down Once we're done with TIN, it's you ” Natars can still deal dmg th…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yar_NL - - S4

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Should try beating up some rats! Working wonders for me ” Or Imperians

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yar_NL - - S4

Ye, Xinetech did a similar attack on us last night. He lost 300 TT's there, had no swords with him. Also: Converter - Battle reports Travian + 7 more waves of random targets x2

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yar_NL - - S4

In other 'Stupid-TIN-News' 92b2db38f7c386e3060000781ac68a24 TIN trying to recruit a BROFORCE leader as their spy.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yar_NL - - S4

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Zero. You should have no troops and lv16 wheat fields by now I reckon. If you're making troops you're doing it wrong, right everyone? ” I know a lot of people that share this sentiment

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yar_NL - - S4

Quote from Marksy_UK: “It's a she... and knowing her quite well you're losing a lot of troops taking her out why are you not inviting her in to BROFORCE out of interest? ” Why not let her join SQ, Mark?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yar_NL - - S4

Well, Puntise made the claim. Direct your questions towards him