Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

• Incoming attacks

Loffe - - Questions & Answers

Yes you can, but it require plus account

• When is a start?

Loffe - - General Discussions

Quote from Lemon: “It’s starting on the 22nd ” Source?

• When is a start?

Vi är glada att kunna berätta att det här införs på alla svenska nystartade servrar från den 1 augusti 2018. Från detta datum kommer kartan att vara 401x401 istället för 801x801. (Ovanstående gäller alla Travian: Legends domäner förutom TR, IR, COM, SY, SA.) Since only swedish CM bothered to write out what domains it will not effect i had to quote her English translation - We are pleased to announce that this will be introduced on all Swedish startup servers from August 1, 2018. From this date t…

• When is a start?

Quote from lols: “Maybe you could switch to .com, it's starting on 25th and considering it's in between both of the sides arguing here could be nice compromise. It doesn't really matter which server is as long as teams in question here join and domain is english so it's easier for everyone to coordinate around account. Should be more or the less same thing, just on .com instead of .uk. After all, there are international teams here wanting to join so it could be more appropriate to join internati…

• When is a start?

Quote from Inky: “Gummi/Piff is the leader of the other swedish team if you want to message him and ask what he said to me ” He is not a leader nor from another team Maybe he missunderstood something.

• When is a start?

Well obviously we want a sooner date but i have never said we will NOT play uk. Talked about it yes, but no clear decision have been made.

• When is a start?

Quote from Inky: “So far 2 teams have pulled out of the next UK server due to the rubbish start date, The swedish team ” Cool this was more then i knew. //Leader of swedish ally

• When is a start?

Quote from chainsawdaz: “It seems there is only a couple of people shouting about making the server start earlier... ” Well isn't 3 of the major alliances of the server voting for a earlier start? The swedish one (mine),RU one & A A? I don't know what more alliances will play but seems to me most of the premade alliances wants a earlier start :P

• Quote from KnowToFail: “the next server is gonna start end of October - said by Ameno ” I just saw the calender for October and can't see any normal x1 UK server? Will none x1 UK server start for over 2 months, since the last one started 7th August @Ameno

• Another vote for earlier start for this hyped server =)

• Quote from notorious crunchie: “Who keeps inviting these tourney players to the nice peaceful UK servers where casual players enjoy slow pace games? ” 90% of my allaince have never played tourney and don't want to. If they wanted we would clearly play tourney instead... Also from what i read from the auother he wanted a good server so whats the problem with a non UK team comming to the fight?

• Quote from The Devil: “So your bringing 20-25 people and 100+ support accounts This isn’t tourney you know ” Was thinking 300 supports but guess 100 will do...

• Quote from notorious crunchie: “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NOT YOU! What quad are you lot going in? ” No clue, stil much time left to decide =)

• Hello! Fun to see proper alliances gathering before the server starts, i will most likely bring a alliance of 20-25 players from Sweden. Most of us have never played UK only se/com/tournament so will be nice to see the competition here. (last couple of years have been really boring on SE so will be nice to try something else and always a good sign that people gather before the server) Wish you all the best of luck and hopefully it will be a nice server =)

• Cheers just learn swedish and you're all good!

• Quote from Happy: “Loffe just likes to argue with everyone about everything. ” People don't answer me on SE forums anymore so have to flee to other forums =( Not easy to be me.

• Quote from notorious crunchie: “JHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ Loffe are you still harping on? If you have that much problem with the guide then do your own one! Like ELE said, it's good for new players as it gives them an idea of how to grow. Sure some parts of it are excessive (think i was the first to point that out) but it's a GUIDE, not a SET OF RULES! Bloody com players! ” Don't see how this "guide" can be good for new players if they want to have proper account :))))) About "bloody com players" the on…

• Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Sometimes I'm just too lazy to build more even though I can. You don't need to put much effort to win rounds nowadays. Back in the days of T3.6 you really had to work hard to survive let alone prosper. The game is too easy now. I usually join servers with pre made teams. I'm not looking for glory. As long as my team wins I don't care if I have just 5 villages. The guide is just an efficient way for people looking to build a lot of villages. Just because I made the guid…

• Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Maybe I should update it a little better so people don't misunderstand it. ” I'm still intressted how you manage to only get 30 villages when building this much CP? You must either stop middle thru the server or just don't settle after 30 villages and in that case your CP building is completly useless.

• Quote from Eric Rasputin: “We won that server and I zeroed the enemy WW so I guess 500k hammer did the job just fine? The thing about big account is that people get bored. My duals or I will not play with the same dedication we had when the round started. It's annoying to look at 30 villages and maintain and then hope for more. Schitt happens. Real life gets in the way. Gold shortage. Duals quitting. A good example would be the Bo Jackson account on Uk 3x F&S. Look what happened to that account.…