Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 148.

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

congratulations GoT. By far the best team. From your politics to your amount of defence to your hammers and anvils. Thoroughly deserved win

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “I mean lets give other people to assess the situation. reports so far below: HITS ON X3 Converter - Battle reports Travian HITS ON WW Converter - Battle reports Travian Ps. "SWM HAMMERS REBUILT BUT IS WALL OF WW?!?!!" ” Only way to asses the good or bad of the situation is simple. How many hours do you neeed to get to a million. What date do the natars spawn. Oh can you make it. I know. I’ll be all the tea in China you don’t Any I away for a few beers it’s Friday. …

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

Quote from King Trigon: “learn to read I did not say you "targetted ww" I only said it did not get damaged which can mean anything... stop making stuff up to make urself feel good... swm has lost this round with this pathetic display... We overestimated you far too much... you dont deserve to be in any statistics I promise you, GOT will show you what "rammers" and "catters" look like before end You had 1 verc hammer which i would call decent but still useless since it was not followed by catters…

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

Your beat and you don’t even know it. How bad is that. Go on get your calculator out. Hope the natars don’t spawn or they beat you as well Also google how to stop a WW Hit the GWS takescless troops and takes a lot more time to rebuild. Sums it up. WW not damaged ie idiot comment above. It wasn’t even targeted

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “Antonio im sorry but i think u guys overestimate urselves... i mean u just got knocked down over 50 lvls by one hammer whereas we got knocked down 20 lvls by a bigger hammer (no offense dont get me wrong salesman was a Very impressive hammer). But facts are facts. U guys lack def in ww and in general since u have too many hammers lol... the problem is the way i see it all ur best hammers were wasted already like lemur and verx... unless u got more hiding... anyways…

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

Quote from Smith: “Really think SWM has the hammers left to knock us below TFSC ? ” is that a real question

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

This server seems to getting away and away from swm. unless they got some thing spacial to knock us down to zero. No margin of error this time. they will have to put every thing behind this final hit on GoT. The more they wait the more they loss No we don’t there is a long way to go yet. But thanks for the guidance. You also have an infatuation in WW Levels. This only matters at the very end.

• whats the plan for UK2?

antonio_UK - - S2

Quote from MarkokraM: “i see that beast's intimidations forced SWM to attack TFSC, their WW is on lvl17, i guess he can now cancel his attack. It will be pointless. He'll probably send on GoT next. ” go on

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

WonderOfTheWorld * * Player(s) * Name * Alliance * Level * * 1. * The Godfather * Casa di famiglia * SWM * 88 * - * 2. * Virgo * L's Angels * TFSC * 86 * x.gif * 3. * Demeter * A New Hope * NemRis * 85 * x.gif * 4. * Nymeria * Iron Throne * GoT * 77 * - oh getting close to baton down the hatches time

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

* * Player(s) * Name * Alliance * Level * * 1. * The Godfather * Casa di famiglia * SWM * 78 * - * 2. * Virgo * L's Angels * TFSC * 76 * x.gif * 3. * Demeter * A New Hope * NemRis * 76 * x.gif * 4. * Nymeria * Iron Throne * GoT * 67 * x.gif * 5. * Natars * * - * 0 * - * 6. * Natars * * - * 0 * - * 7. * Natars * * - * 0 * - * 8. * Natars * * - * 0 * - * 9. * Natars * * - * 0 * - * 10. * Natars * * - * 0 * - * 11. * Natars * * - * 0 * - * 12. * Natars * * - * 0 * - * 13. * Natars * * - * 0 * - It…

• whats the plan for UK2?

antonio_UK - - S2

You will soon know who golden boy is. Hehe

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “Quote from antonio_UK: “Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Quote from antonio_UK: “Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Fifth already Antonio? I remember the first! Where does the time go... ” hi Martin how are you xxWas that your hammer. I can’t remember getting old ” Good mate, yourself?Yeah my daul and I built that on UK3 that finished a couple months ago, we're on S1 now. Haven't been to s2 in years but looks like you're the last of the old alliances standing. ” nice numbers. …

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Quote from antonio_UK: “Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Fifth already Antonio? I remember the first! Where does the time go... ” hi Martin how are you xx Was that your hammer. I can’t remember getting old ” Good mate, yourself? Yeah my daul and I built that on UK3 that finished a couple months ago, we're on S1 now. Haven't been to s2 in years but looks like you're the last of the old alliances standing. ” nice numbers. It takes a lot of hammers to take down a well structu…

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Fifth already Antonio? I remember the first! Where does the time go... ” hi Martin how are you xx Was that your hammer. I can’t remember getting old

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

Quote from Smith: “just 5th... and claiming you know so much more than we... LOL and you still yet have to win this one ” True. Good luck to everyone

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

Quote from kashi_AU: “yeap there is noting to think about. Its obvious , seem a bit confuse to me. hmm "showed down", "to much for ahead". isn;t that the point of that adventure to flatten our GWs. bad you just wasted those hammers i pity the hammer owners got stuck with a confuse leader. Quote from antonio_UK: “If you think that you simple go 1 to 100 it just confirms my thinking of you. ” it was not our thinking it was what you people blabbering all server. but its good you came back to your s…

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “How funny will it be if u guys launch attacks when we have ww lvl 99 and we win b4 ur attacks land ” Hehe 99

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

I did. But we are so far ahead I decided to slow down build some more and yes I do know everything about building a WW. You obviously don’t. If you think we have no resources your deluded. Lacking def we have been in between 2 and 3% everyhit. If you think that you simple go 1 to 100 it just confirms my thinking of you. If you think I would tell you anything your plain mad. Stop acting like a 10 year old and build your WW BEFORE WE flatten it

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “Favouratism... ” hehe you as well. I know your history so I can make an excuse for you

• UK2 WW Update

antonio_UK - - S2

Quote from King Trigon: “Quote from antonio_UK: “You lost more than 15 days. You exposed your strategic or lack of thinking ” Umm, do you know math? From level 31 to 54 it takes roughly 109 hrs which is approximately 4.54 days ” Every time you post I roll about in fits. I’ve not been building just the WW. PLEASE learn. Look you seem a very active player Next era come play with us you will learn how to play.