Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

• well there arnt many good cropper and i am still to find one with my style.. so i guess ever minute counts if not second... after 2 hours i had no resourse.. done with 4 adventure.. all clay 4 others 3lvl

• done doing lvl2 of last crop atm.. 45 mnts did moslty instabuild except for crops.. sent hero for longest .. (y) now just tiles remain and residence.. around 200 gold used including gold club..

• I will be following it mostly this time and will let u know how does it really feel..

• Well server is limited now so after 90days I think it will be waste to keep silver.. if it's less than 90 u can calculate how much firepower is on server left ..I am sure if u are hunting with bandages etc u are certain where it will go..

• Gold transfer

Paperman - - Questions & Answers

Merged with Indian domain too.. DNT forget us..

• UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

Paperman - - F&S 3x

damn got rekt again

Paperman - - F&S 3x

i am not sure playing comx and my eyes seems they might stop working soon.... but i heard next comx will be more fun with heroes team...

Paperman - - F&S 3x

some unknown too :3

Paperman - - F&S 3x

i usually report 3-6 acnt per round for cheating and my good luck all get banned :3

Paperman - - F&S 3x

90s was outsimming Vicious since day 1, despite your lower numbers. A simple glance at the statistics would have shown you that. yeah we were outsimming you in start and isnt it obvious? but as server goes you get quicker cp more spreading .. ofc we can outsim u but that will take more time than neeced .. so be went for kill than to sim... but later it felt it might not be enough... outcame u knew.... dnt say u didnt had chance to win.. at one time with your simming and spreading you had chance …

Paperman - - F&S 3x

cause in the end fs is simcity and we didnt had enough time to outsim 50+ players with 20-30 players... ofc cause we run troops too.. :3 and you guys went for simcity we had no choice but to get couple of guys onboard to get numbers... ofc u need 4k only and that can be done easily in three days with 10 player settling 10 villa than 4 players chiefing or zeroing them..

• Lose a war and you cry as retaliation?

Paperman - - F&S 3x

as senas said alliance do use spy's nowdays thats why preplanned teams comes... someone will say play without gold :3 oh good old days :P then someone will say dnt communicate out side of the game... of simcity players why dnt u play simcity and sleep.. dnt be idiots like us who get called in night asking to do things for ally... ofc we are bots not humans when someone ask us to play with them... and ofc we grow in numbers sometimes too....

• Quote from Chaotic: “Wow. People sure do get really worked up over a game don't they. Quote from Lemon: “Imagine where Vicious would be at if 80% of our players didn’t stop playing? They would all be gone. ” I find this bit interesting though. I mean imagine how the server would have gone if there was another team with an equal amount of talented players as 90s. It's all hypothetical of course. For what it's worth I had a fairly good server. The alliance wasn't up to scratch to take on a team li…

• Day 3. The journey begins

Paperman - - Hero adventures

54/153 paperman uk20

• Day 2. The abandoned

Paperman - - Hero adventures

Lets go with first scroll . Paperman uk20

• Game improvements

Paperman - - Game Suggestions

if scout arti is powerful just chief/steal it and become powerful... i guess travian team should add sepcial fl for player with scout arti for scouts..

• thrusday paperman uk20

• thrusday

• Gold transfer

Paperman - - Questions & Answers

11/30/2015 oldest gold i have in my mail for us domain.. i hope i dnt loose it... cause ofc travian team wont move gold to other domain and i dnt plan to go in us domain for the time beeing..

• if i die dnt raid or chief also make new acnt everyround on my behalf :3 if u dnt my ghost will haunt u all till u are left with bones and no flesh.. 3:)