Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 104.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from joey_moey: “That's a fallacy if ever I spotted one. The few vocal ones from your team does not agree with me, that's all we can say for certain. edit: and given how prone you are to wrecking people for no obvious reason, I doubt many silent readers will chime in. ” lets just sum it up we run op on you we got yours top 10 player cap zeroed who was attacking our guys for weeks ... didnt you expect retaliation it was very obvious we get rid of him first you even moved U hawk Converter - …

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from KnowToFail: “Quote from Moogle: “oh this thread is now lit. 2. DaViDDD is really in charge dafuq? ” I hope to everything that is sacred that this doesnt become Betrayed 2.0. Because if it is, I might just stop playing now ” nah mate we delete you if something goes on and you keep betraying us

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Quote from sorrywecan: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “No need for an analysis. All the artis in the SE and NE is SQ's and all the artis in the NW and SW is NGU's. Simple as that. ” what if I dont like ones that spawns in NE and SE ... can I come for ones on west side ” You can try ” thanks I will

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “No need for an analysis. All the artis in the SE and NE is SQ's and all the artis in the NW and SW is NGU's. Simple as that. ” what if I dont like ones that spawns in NE and SE ... can I come for ones on west side

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

waiting for pre artes analysis ...

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from Excel: “I'm curious. Brochacho. How many spears are you using to spike each farm? ” bro boys spike farms??? shame on you

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

weekend getting closer time to have some fun

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from The Jester: “Quote from sorrywecan: “just looked at alliance statistic... didnt TIN have 59 members at time? ” That’s because instead of defending each other they let their members take the hit and then kick them for new members ” dont know where you live mate but only leaders get defended ... look at SQ ally page you see names with assignent position only those get help when they under attacks ... we wont defend rest of people

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

just looked at alliance statistic... didnt TIN have 59 members at time?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

very quiet here ... whats going on?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “Would seem SQ now have an outher alliance to deal with seems TIN have a wing now I wonder how SQ will deal with the new threat that looms ” they grow like mushrooms after rain

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “Reports ? ” nah ... didnt meet any resistance ... hit wrong village and even forgot hero on other side of map ...

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

despite all "noob" mistakes we are having fun on this server, arent we? everybody have a bad day or is too ddrunk so he/she can mess up sometimes

• Guess who posts next

sorrywecan - - Tavern

mutley?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Is the 3 pigs account on delete? Their “personal defender” just sent all their preatorians at me ” you mean "PD" as potential multi account?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “Quote from mutley_UK: “Quote from The Devil: “I suppose mfh have to make there self look good new name and all that ” I didn't think it was possible for someone to be so brain dead that they'd believe luckys propagandaWe called ourselves SQ because we have players from many different alliances/servers. Some have even come out of retirement to have a laugh with us ” To laugh with what simming all server ? Makes sense I guess your play style so boaring they should have staye…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “Lol that’s not a great achievement.. you want a medal because you have catad someone hahahahaha ? There’s a difference picking a fight with a smaller person who the leader will proberly ignore than actualy having a proper good old fight I call that bullying the newbies but I suppose mfh have to make there self look good new name and all that But seriously your bragging about hitting newbies lol get a life mate ” I wouldnt call them newbies but more something like noobs ...…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “Seems like someone was banned for multi accounting I would like to make it clear This was not the case someone spammed 20 of each res from bot accounts to the person then reported the account So GG ” who?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from Delta_DK: “Quote from mutley_UK: “probably down to how much gold they buy. Maybe that's why gotn get away with it too ” ffs, pure guy.. ” yeah pure guy

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

come on Crunch make analysis to spark some drama here