Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 233.

• Quote from wgn: “Does anyone have any juicy stuff I can have a peer at? Or has there been no fighting among the usual forum goers?!?!?” Just spread some rumors, worked in the past. SAU is back this server. btw

• Quote from MOD wgn: “We are still trying to work out how to research the forge.” Hahahahahaahahah! Im gonna die laughing!

• Mesut Özil

KaBoom | Tobi_UK - - Tavern

Whoever claims that Özil wasn't a good player doesn't have the slightiest clue about football. :P

• Amelie hammer - Nice one.

• Now Doing thread

Quote from KatnipKitteh: “Yes, but in a good way :-)” Haha I knoww.

• Now Doing thread

Quote from KatnipKitteh: “Sorry, no wotsits, but ... pintgames.com/free-games/15452/Rock-Band-Mosh-Pit.html” Oh my god, Kat are you crazy? :o

• [Endgame] Ukx WW Reports

KaBoom | Tobi_UK - - UK

Quote from betty: “wolfbadger accoutn was rubbins and you got owned if you plat the way you played as wolf badger then you have 3/4 multis you use as defence accoutns and farm jsut to keep you in riaders you cheta /trawl attack logs and stab every1 in the back roman hammer record my ass yo got owned so you had no hammer looooooooooooooooooooooool” All flame comments against WarLords and accounts the WL-crew played before have the intelligence-density of a fart, may give you a better feeling and …

• Best Attack Reports of Ukx, Round 10

KaBoom | Tobi_UK - - UK

Quote from Sebi: “she” Thats where people aren't quite sure about Cait.

KaBoom | Tobi_UK - - UK

Quote from jutty128: “travian-reports.net/us/report/1033693269a” Great hammer, awesome work nick.

• Mesut Özil

You can't compare that, he always played the second role in favour of players like Gomez, Ribéry, Robben or Olic, which was the decision of the ex-coach. In my former post there was a slight touch of irony, though I'm still sure he will do a good job.

• Mesut Özil

Big blahblah, Klose will join Valencia team and dominate the Primera Division. :P

• All of you just calm down, fondle your noodle and enjoy.

KaBoom | Tobi_UK - - UK

Quote from Lollypop2222: “Shaun isnt that bad is he??” No, actually they all are just jealous.

• Mesut Özil

Quote from Stevieus: “He'd never make it in the English or Italian leagues.” Özil made it in german league, got discovered by our national team coach, has given an impressive show against England and Argentinia (which are indeed two of the best teams in the world). Then a lot of clubs were interested, Real got him. Now he plays next to players like Ronaldo, Messi or Xavi in a strong spanish league, it is no real wonder that he seems to be only "average". By the way, the italian league is by far …

• Mesut Özil

Quote from Liam.D: “Wannabe troll is a wannabe. Go back to the Embassies :rolleyes:” Neither do you seem to know anything about football, nor do you understand my point, so have a nice day.

• Mesut Özil

Quote from Liam.D: “He's not that type of German :oops:” Quote from Liam.D: “I suppose the Turks might be annoyed that he chose to be a glory hogging brat and chose Germany? :oops:” Özil is born, raised and trained in germany, he has a german passport, so he is german. Do i need to remember you of players like Cole, Lennon, Johnson, Young or Defoe, they do not seem to be that type of british also.. God, race doesnt care a fuck for real, seems like we're way more different over here than you seem…

• travian-reports.net/us/report/803491a5ab2

• Quote from fastkiller: “Tobi have questions about my def score Now i can show all serious attacks with more then 10k in crop” I meant another thing with that, but ok. Nice deff.

• Facial hair growing for longer time than 3 days is for idiots.

KaBoom | Tobi_UK - - UK

Quote from badbrain: “oi Tobi , im not Nath or was that the mathematical variant of > therefore Nath is better than Tony ? if so i did laugh a bit However it could be an insult to far ,even for you Me, im just a small town boy,living in a lonely world :(” Haha it is all ok Tony.