Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Expansion Slot

kirilloid - - Questions & Answers

Cost of Residence and Palace from expansion slot standpoint. Residence: 1. 60600 2. 775920 Palace: 1. 90705 2. 332080 3. 1161425

• Graphics pack

The problem with graphic packs is that they actually slow down game development. You (TG) cannot add new features or refactor your CSS w/o breaking GPs. Back in the days of GPs Travian changed rarely and it was OK to support them. Now Travian is changing much faster. It's my own opinion w/o actual knowledge of decision reasons inside TG, but the disadvantage is clear.

• mobile app

kirilloid - - Game Suggestions

As for the rules/ToS text, I think it should be updated somehow. I understand, it might need some legal work to find a proper wordings, but currently it states "only normal browser is allowed", which might be confusing for users. Not everyone will go and read all announcements and blog posts to see whether there are amendments. Quote from m.hudson: “in much the same way that gettertools and killroid webpages are tolerated as the developers comply with all HQs requirements and don't add new featu…

• Hero adventures?

Adventures complexity actually depends not only on normal/hard, but also depends on its number and significantly on a random factor. The formula is pretty simple. Basically health loss is calculated just like in a normal combat: losses = (defense/offense)^1.5. where defense = 5 + adventure_number * random(1, 4) and offense = hero strength. I do not remember what are number of adventures at the "mid-game", but normal adventure might have up to (4 * adventure number) defense points. So e.g. the 50…