Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 241.

• Red Chest

• Guess the Player Game UK29

lagushki - - NYS

Quote from notorious crunchie: “I’ll go! wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…f182075bd14fd97b894c871aa ” Could it be 'Big Ron' !! Lag

lagushki - - NYS

Hi Milesias, Yes it would - I looked after him a few times when he stayed in the hotel I work in, really nice guy! Your turn, Lag

lagushki - - NYS

OK, so as no-one else jumped in, I will take my turn... Dolph_Lundren.jpg uploaded photo Good luck, Lag

lagushki - - NYS

I am at work until late tonight, anyone else want to try Lag

lagushki - - NYS

Love the picture! I am going to go for Beer Gogless (can't find one called Beer Goggles!) Lag

lagushki - - NYS

Quote from Milesias: “That would be Hag & raki ” Spot on mate, Over to you! Lag

lagushki - - NYS

hag.jpg raki.jpg Good luck, Lag

lagushki - - NYS

Quote from Blaze: “Quote from graculus: “Wow isn't it nice to stop raiding for a few hours during the Easter break, gives you chance to do something else! ” It sure is haha. Ok so my turn: 220px-Paavo_Nurmi_(Paris_1924).jpg ” Seeing as his nickname was The Flying Finn.... I am guessing Flying Finn! Lag

lagushki - - NYS

Quote from Bred4War: “The Guvner ” Correct! The Guvner was his nickname! Over to you Bred4War Lag

lagushki - - NYS

Quote from chainsawdaz: “DOUBLE SHOTZ? ” Sorry but no Quote from Ghetto: “The judge ” Sorry but no I will give a clue tomorrow... and yes Crunchie, Lock Stock is a great film Lag

lagushki - - NYS

My turn then... lenny.jpg Good luck, Lag

lagushki - - NYS

Hi Milesias, Could it be Ladysmith?! Lag

lagushki - - NYS

Quote from alestorm: “Actor is Kiefer Sutherland, but the film and I think maybe the player is the lost boys? ” Hi Alestorm, Good guess! Yes, the player is The Lost Boys (from P.O.T.C.) Your turn mate, Lag

lagushki - - NYS

Quote from khibli: “Deadlysin? ” Nice guess, but not correct. Does anyone recognise the actor or the film? Lag

• The Greatest Treasure

lagushki - - The Greatest Treasure

The boy is Titus Flavius Vespasianus, future Emperor of Rome. He has entered the Great Palace during the Great Fire of Rome and discovered Nero playing the fiddle and watching Rome burn. The treasure is the architect's plans of a 35 metre high statue called The Colossus of Nero and of a new palace called The Golden Palace, that Nero wanted built in the exact location where the fire was started. Through clever use of these plans and great diplomacy, Titus enabled his family to gain dominance over…

lagushki - - NYS

OK new one for people to guess... lostboys2.jpg image uploader Good luck, Lag

lagushki - - NYS

Hi Graculus! Too bloody easy once you know the name of the random fat guy... It's Melly from S&P (#34 in pop) Lag

lagushki - - NYS

Bit of a stretch, but could it be Deathrain from POTC (#20 in pop) Lag

lagushki - - NYS

Good guess... and the right answer! Still no sign of Milesias, so your turn to post next. Lag