Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• History Uk4 (2016/2017)

Jure199_SI - - S4

Hello all, My dual Pia and I started this server, because she wanted to try out how things are on uk scene. At first we decided to move out of the centre, cause neither one of us had time for dodging attacks every night also we didn’t have any gold at start so we couldn’t buy gladiator. As for me I never get cropper less than 125% so we decided to move far from centre. At first we wanted to play defense, but later on when I realized we have one of the best cropper in alliance (and I was 86 field…

• You can take it, without restriction (unless ofc you wan't to chief that village and loyality of that village is not 0%) Regards

• End Game approaches

Jure199_SI - - Community

I'm not saying that those are best defensive accounts, I just put them there so everyone could see what a normal deff account should look like Yeah nice deff troop count, especially cause you were teuton, and spears are always lacking in game. And ofc if you can store somewhere deff or you have diet you can make lot's more troops.

• End Game approaches

Jure199_SI - - Community

I think we all can already congratulate MM for winning this server, but still there is slight chance for natars to win server... Although as we can see from reports above, both alliances lack a lot from defensive troops. 1.5M deff divided by 71 players is only around 21k troops per player, but I will let my analysis until the end of the server when I gonna probabbly post some kind of archive (journey) post through the server. I really hope new changes on travian will encourage more players to pl…

• End Game approaches

Jure199_SI - - Community

Here are reports: travian-reports.net/us/report/4728858825e (2GW demolished & wall 1 lvl down) Mostly Harmless travian-reports.net/us/report/4728888e4c5 (WW to lvl 23 & wall 1 lvl down) Wrank (good job for that WWK) travian-reports.net/us/report/472890c4097(2 GW down 1lvl) Aila Regards

• Bring back unique haste with x3 move speed :). I wouldn't like bringing back returning troops instatly and those attack and defense bonuses.

• End Game approaches

Jure199_SI - - Community

Ant79 lost his army this morning, good job to all people involved in this action. Regards

• 10% is kinda a lot of ressources if you can spend them daily for 10 things. That means in capital you have every 10th wheat field for free... I don't think this changes are good for travian, it all started with 25% faster buildings, now continue with cheaper building, what's next train troops faster with watching ads? :O Yeah i agree, much more people will watch adds, but on what cost you must think aswell, nobody likes game, where you need to watch adds, to be competitive with others. Best rega…

• I believe this is from RoA where you implement this raiding restriction where you can raid only 20% of village production. Also Trouble you forgot to mention one thing, on finals they didn't change building plans location for 3 years and now this year russians have all 13 plans :). Best regards

• End Game approaches

Jure199_SI - - Community

Quote from Wrank: “Nice show this morning, still hoping there is a main event out there. Still gunning for a natars win ;)” Waiting till day 350, well if that will happen i don't think there will be more than 50 players on server left :D. And yeah I think that this was just a preparing for main armies of MM and maybe some more individiuals in GMC & FLG. Also good job mates from FLG for chiefing Medusa's main army, good use of Unique academic and small diet :D. Gotta admit that! Greetings

• Best Defence Report of UK S4

Jure199_SI - - Community

Quote from Ryder: “Fair comments, though your report with 2k rams he lost 94.8k off troops, where as with his 586rams he only lost 86.4k troops. So you're showing us that he losses more troops with more rams, therefore contradicting yourself? :P ” Didn't you see what i write down here: Quote from Jure199: “ One more tip for defending alliance, get your members know the importance of armory upgrades, he wouldn't even go through with report and clean your deff if you guys would have lvl 20 armory …

Jure199_SI - - Community

Quote from Ryder: “Interesting analysis - you mock his hammer for lack or rams and waves, though he wiped your defence clean regardless. And he obviously didn't send hero because a;second hammer was already walking and so could only send with 1 hammer or b; he didn't have a bucket to revive him and wanted to hit again before the ceasefire. So it's not about learning from your insightful posts but literally not being able to send him. Would be nice to see the def in the second report, see how clo…

Jure199_SI - - Community

Some updates are needed, crazy1 lost his army to Dsv and Stemos Here are the reports: on dsv: travian-reports.net/us/report/…4,424172ee5fd,424173473e4. Let's make some Analysis. First of all, where dafuq are rams?? Secondly you need to send attacks in a second (or at least whithin 2 seconds) so they have harder time to snipe your waves And now report on Stemos: travian-reports.net/us/report/42417433de6. Hmm once again, lack of rams and attacking without hero for the 2nd time this server. I guess…

• Best battle reports of UK S4

Jure199_SI - - Community

Before end game I would like to add some reports of CKing capitals from MM members. [GMC] Smelly Melly vs [MM] Macky: travian-reports.net/us/report/422779dab1d [GMC] Smelly Melly vs [MM] matt :travian-reports.net/us/report/422781463c7 [GMC] Smelly Melly vs [MM] mi5: travian-reports.net/us/report/4227825cfa8 [GMC] Smelly Melly vs [MM] Mob: travian-reports.net/us/report/422785fd974 I haven't been as acitve as I would like, or I was on past servers (non uk, it was my first uk server after a long ti…

• End Game approaches

Jure199_SI - - Community

Good luck to both sides, and may the odds be ever in your favor. I too would like to thank Gimps leaders for cleaning our WW. I really look forward to see some good reports of WWK, WWR especially from Medusa (having unique academic whole game), I would like to address only 1 thing that bothered me kinda whole game, there was almost 0 small AA rotations whole game, I really hope that the guys who had small AA did make big armies (i know for Illusion that he have, but we will see for other 5) othe…

• Travian Prizeboard Game

Jure199_SI - - Community

G10 "Smelly Melly" Uk4

Jure199_SI - - Community

Couple of new reports for you guys [GMC] Crazy1 vs [MM] dsv : travian-reports.net/us/report/40883201919 [GMC] Crazy1 vs [MM] SteMoS!: travian-reports.net/us/report/4088362d8b0 In first attempt there is lack of rams, so therefore HUGE losses, and he probably try to sneak attack with 2nd off village but MM was ready for that aswell so great losses for attacker. Also if defender would have his hero at home, he would make LOT more dmg than he already did: travian.kirilloid.ru/log2.php?…O_4kiMzWbNUag…

• Best battle reports of UK S4

Jure199_SI - - Community

Well this forum is really dead :C. I will just post couple of reports from last few days, other reports would be good if other alliances would share. We need to keep this thread up to date [GMC] Smelly Melly vs [FLG] Conks : travian-reports.net/us/report/3999992fb5f [FLG] Ratchet vs [GMC] Smelly Melly: travian-reports.net/us/report/3998581ad7a [FLG] RedRunner vs [MM] Benne: travian-reports.net/us/report/3986721fa34 Greetings

Jure199_SI - - Community

Quote from mano negra: “OOOPS travian-reports.net/us/report/38592171236 when a big ape comes after a small desert rat...the end result is not always predictable... the server is getting better!” You know, that you can post now non anonymous reports ;). I have also got some reports to share aswell : travian-reports.net/us/report/384282498c3,,385126c1f1e Also there is no point of not putting defence numbers in report cause they saw them already: Defender (57.51%) (for your report) And yeah i'm hap…

Jure199_SI - - Community

This thread is looking dead to me, so it's time that i put some crazy report that happened today :). I guess attacker totally forgot about rams, also 6:1 ratio for romans is very strange, maybe he forgot about HDT or something travian-reports.net/us/report/382225d8a26 Greetings