Server 1 LOUNGE

• TS1
    • The Blazin1_US wrote:

where's the kitchen?
      Come this way Blazin..... :whistling:
      Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison
    • Foley?_COM wrote:

kabooja wrote:

I have macarons to share. There were extra shells leftover from the 100 needed for the custom order and so I decided to assemble them and bring them home.

It is just a plain coloured shell with coffee buttercream.

gyazo.com/052176dbdb0204a45772ffbb658374f9
      Nice, you work in pastry?
      Yes. I have only started out in the industry, but I am enjoying it very much. If I remember correctly, you yourself work in culinary?

Meherrin wrote:

kabooja wrote:

Certainly.

You may also choose from Salted Caramel, Jasmine, Matcha, Coconut, Chocolate, Double Lemon, Lychee, Raspberry, Blackberry, and Maple Pecan. Lots to choose from.
      Oh dear. So many treasures. May I have one of each, for nibbling on through the night?
      /me hands Mehr a plate full of macarons.

"What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?"
      Jean-Jacques Rousseau
    • kabooja wrote:

Meherrin wrote:

kabooja wrote:

Certainly.

You may also choose from Salted Caramel, Jasmine, Matcha, Coconut, Chocolate, Double Lemon, Lychee, Raspberry, Blackberry, and Maple Pecan. Lots to choose from.
      Oh dear. So many treasures. May I have one of each, for nibbling on through the night?
      /me hands Mehr a plate full of macarons.

/me dances happily and then settles down again to slowly savour the delights of kabooja-made pastries.
      And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
      - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez
    • These are guilt free and dancing is fun.
      Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison
    • kabooja wrote:

Foley?_COM wrote:

kabooja wrote:

I have macarons to share. There were extra shells leftover from the 100 needed for the custom order and so I decided to assemble them and bring them home.

Yes. I have only started out in the industry, but I am enjoying it very much. If I remember correctly, you yourself work in culinary?/me hands Mehr a plate full of macarons.
      Yeah, this is what I've been working on.

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez
    • Hello, all. I know this is minor news, but I wanted to publicly declare that I will be bowing out of us1. As I know people I like and respect playing for every team assembled on us1, I wanted to wish everyone sincere good luck and much fun. Also, I would like to pledge that I will not be popping up later in the round on any acct. I hope you all have the spectacular server you are hoping for and that everyone emerges still friends.

P.S. Foley that pic is just....wow. What did you kill?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Hermes - that's really not fair. What you should be doing is making an account and setting yourself up in the very center with your very own one account alliance. You can then act like the French Knight from Holy Grail and make fun of everyone! Equal Opportunity silliness.

Customer Service Representative
      Travian Legends: UK|US

Some know me as feanor (~f) Others as The Old Wolf. (~tow) but no matter what, there's always a moment you know.
    • The Moment You Know wrote:

Hermes - that's really not fair. What you should be doing is making an account and setting yourself up in the very center with your very own one account alliance. You can then act like the French Knight from Holy Grail and make fun of everyone! Equal Opportunity silliness.

So with a Monty Python reference, Feanor has decided that he will be playing on Kerzi's team of washed up KoN players
      Hai, I'm Jarwa

Many achievements. 10+ year player.

Best achievements:
      #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
      #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR
    • Constellation_US wrote:

So with a Monty Python reference, Feanor has decided that he will be playing on Kerzi's team of washed up KoN players

Well, first that would be saying he is washed up. I am pretty sure he can still run circles around many but only circles since he is kept chained to his chair.

But I heard a rumour that he will be watching s1 and keeping a close eye on things without being on anyone's team but his own team of misfits. And his team of misfits are pretty good from what I hear.
    • Foley?_COM wrote:

kabooja wrote:

Foley?_COM wrote:

kabooja wrote:

Yes. I have only started out in the industry, but I am enjoying it very much. If I remember correctly, you yourself work in culinary?/me hands Mehr a plate full of macarons.
      Yeah, this is what I've been working on.

That looks amazing. Foley and Kabooja with your culinary skills we will be a well fed server indeed.

Hermes wrote:

Hello, all. I know this is minor news, but I wanted to publicly declare that I will be bowing out of us1. As I know people I like and respect playing for every team assembled on us1, I wanted to wish everyone sincere good luck and much fun. Also, I would like to pledge that I will not be popping up later in the round on any acct. I hope you all have the spectacular server you are hoping for and that everyone emerges still friends.

P.S. Foley that pic is just....wow. What did you kill?
      I am sorry that you will not be playing on the server, I hope that if everything goes the way I envision, we can start a new era of friendly rivalry where friend can play against friend, have fun and the next round switch it up and play with different friends and against different friends.....people playing to their utmost, having fun understanding and honoring their opponents because it is only with good opposition that you are stretched.

Now what will you have to drink?

• Constellation_US wrote:

The Moment You Know wrote:

Hermes - that's really not fair. What you should be doing is making an account and setting yourself up in the very center with your very own one account alliance. You can then act like the French Knight from Holy Grail and make fun of everyone! Equal Opportunity silliness.

The real question is how will KON play the server if there are 4 real teams. I am calling it now. There will be zero BRs between the NW and the SW for the whole server. KON has a rep for playing quad control. Jarwa, I will be suprised if you take part in it but TL:DR forced the hands on S3 for us to work with LBs team late for the same reason. But back to S1 and quote me now. The NE will have BRs on the SE and NW boarder wars and I am going to point out that there will be no cross over on the at least one of your boarder quads. Seen it to many times from KON style leaders over the course of 5-6 years. Of course this is my opinion but I wanted this out there prior to the server to check and see if my gut is even close to right.
      US1:
      R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
      R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
      R7 Julius Pleaser
      US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
      US3: R8 Evolution travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
      US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
      US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)
    • New

Even the history you "remember" is wrong, LJ. You've got nuggets of facts in there, but I seem to remember someone with your name trying to do that to the group I was on or leading several times. Heck, on the Care round, I remember you zerging 3 quads against us. Saying all the time that you were doing it because we were zerging the server. You lost badly of course, but that's another story all together.
    • New

Psssst super top secret.....KON is not playing, us folks in the SW are an amalgamation of multiple teams. The core is from the group who played the Tourney servers last year. There are a number of KON in the group, but there are many like myself who have never played with KON. This is not a KON redo.

And Jimmy if you have yummy food I might find the need to mug you!

To everyone else: Lets use this server to show how mature people can play hard, even to our utmost with out becoming mean and spiteful. We need to cherish and honor our opponents whose game play forces us to play to our utmost, they let us have fun. As the pool of people who play high caliber and the pool of new comers shrinks, we the lovers of the game need to forge a new way to foster the game and ensure fun game play for all.

• New

Excel wrote:

Even the history you "remember" is wrong, LJ. You've got nuggets of facts in there, but I seem to remember someone with your name trying to do that to the group I was on or leading several times. Heck, on the Care round, I remember you zerging 3 quads against us. Saying all the time that you were doing it because we were zerging the server. You lost badly of course, but that's another story all together.
      Oh Excel, Did you forget that we fought the NE that round and that you took their artifacts for free. AKA The Metallica fiasco? I also discussed that working with Sam on one op was not us snuggling up to the SE. Your memory is slipping more than you think.

Seems more like you do not like what I am saying over actually disputing what I am putting out as a theory. The easiest way to prove me wrong is to show it. Pretty simple right?
      US1:
      R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
      R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
      R7 Julius Pleaser
      US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
      US3: R8 Evolution travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
      US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
      US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)
    • New

Okay I am guilty too.....but lets move the actual game talk out of The Lounge, The Lounge is where we can all come together and enjoy each other's company with out the overlay of server politics.