Server 1 LOUNGE

• TS1
    • Food! Wine and Drink!

Let's move this game talk out of here and over to the Sturm and Drang thread.
      Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison
    • /me Looks up sleepily from my comfy chair near the fire.

It sounded like some people were talking about serious stuff. But it couldn't have been, because this is the lounge and the lounge is all about fun and silliness.

/me gets another Bailey's and chocolate milkshake.

Is kabooja around? I'd love some more of those yummy macaroons....
      And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
      - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez
    • Foley?_COM wrote:

Is the kitchen open?

I'd love to order some food and wine.
      What would you like?

m.hudson wrote:

i have wine in the back of my car. Only about 40L of it tho plus some lamps,pottery and svreenwash.

Wouldent recommend drinking the screen wash but happy to share wine.

*Rummages through the trunk......grabs the wine, lamps and pottery.....leaves the screenwash

Yay, new wines to try, lamps and pottery for the new lounge room....don't know what style to call it yet, but I am sure it will come to me.

Would you care for some of my special mead?
      Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison
    • Pile of Pandas wrote:

I've never played with KON either but will be on kerzi's team this time. Try again, LJ
      Try again at what? Its just a prediction and why are people getting upset. I am clearly not upset and was just pointing something out that I think will be highly predictable. Again, This has no basis of fact because the server has not even started. I can not be right, at least not yet. So Smile and get back to your drinks, unruffle your nickers and Why so serious!
      US1:
      R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
      R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
      R7 Julius Pleaser
      US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
      US3: R8 Evolution travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
      US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
      US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)
    • lethaljimmy_US wrote:

Pile of Pandas wrote:

I've never played with KON either but will be on kerzi's team this time. Try again, LJ
      Try again at what? Its just a prediction and why are people getting upset. I am clearly not upset and was just pointing something out that I think will be highly predictable. Again, This has no basis of fact because the server has not even started. I can not be right, at least not yet. So Smile and get back to your drinks, unruffle your nickers and Why so serious!
      My point is, KON isn't back. We're not KON
    • Pile of Pandas wrote:

lethaljimmy_US wrote:

Pile of Pandas wrote:

My point is, KON isn't back. We're not KON
      No, Your not but note this as a fact.
      Images
      • Facts.PNG

16.34 kB, 509×265, viewed 18 times
      • facts2.PNG

22.07 kB, 509×291, viewed 22 times
      US1:
      R7 Julius Pleaser
      US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    • m.hudson wrote:

i have wine in the back of my car. Only about 40L of it tho plus some lamps,pottery and svreenwash.

Wouldent recommend drinking the screen wash but happy to share wine.
      um, you said that wine was mine and now you are letting @Flossie Schmumpus take it all? um, she has already talked me out of my wine and mead even. I think she will be too busy imbibing her beverages to play. And we dare not trust her in the kitchen making treats either while she is under the influence.
    • New

Constellation_US wrote:

The Moment You Know wrote:

Hermes - that's really not fair. What you should be doing is making an account and setting yourself up in the very center with your very own one account alliance. You can then act like the French Knight from Holy Grail and make fun of everyone! Equal Opportunity silliness.

So with a Monty Python reference, Feanor has decided that he will be playing on Kerzi's team of washed up KoN players
      Actually I've never played with KoN. Which has probably saved Kerzi large amounts of alcohol as well as Xanax. I've played against KoN a couple of times though and that was always fun. I think I still have a BR trail around somewhere of them trying to take a unique artifact from Pack and running into a brick wall.

<looks through papers on desk>
      <runs searches on desktop>
      <starts moving son's toy soldiers, minecraft items, stuffed animals, and multiple projects in various states of disarray and/or completion>

Nope. No luck. I'll have to go searching later.

And sadly. No US servers for me. There might be a slight conflict of interest and perhaps a few unfounded accusations if I did play.

But I will be watching and hoping for some entertainment in the forums. You guys owe me some amusement. Please provide it.

Much thanks!
      ~f
      Customer Service Representative
      Travian Legends: UK|US

Some know me as feanor (~f) Others as The Old Wolf. (~tow) but no matter what, there's always a moment you know.
    • New

Feanor, just remember you are always welcome in the Lounge, and I'd be glad to dig out some of flower's precious mead for you - or anything else you'd like to have - any tine you drop by.
      And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    • New

I am around. I lurk very often without ever logging in. I always have more macarons. Which flavours would you like to have today? I think I listed them all, but freshly baked today were: Salted Caramel, Lemon, Maple Pecan, Blackberry, and Coconut.

Edit: BTW, Foley, your Savoury Loaf (I don't know the technical term so I will call it that) looks amazing. How did you assemble it?

"What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?"
      Jean-Jacques Rousseau
    • New

kabooja wrote:

I am around. I lurk very often without ever logging in. I always have more macarons. Which flavours would you like to have today? I think I listed them all, but freshly baked today were: Salted Caramel, Lemon, Maple Pecan, Blackberry, and Coconut.

Oh, so hard to choose.... Maple Pecan and Lemon, please and thank you.

/me thinks we must contract with kabooja and Foley to provide treats tor the Lounge on a regular basis.
    • New

kabooja wrote:

Edit: BTW, Foley, your Savoury Loaf (I don't know the technical term so I will call it that) looks amazing. How did you assemble it?
      Technical term is Pâté en Croûte

This one I've been working on for a competition.

"Black Forest" Wild Boar, Cocoa, Foie Gras, Cherries.
      US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez
    • New

Carni wrote:

Flossie, Meh, or whoever is serving today... could I get something to drink? Something flavorful please!

And Kabooja, I would love some salted caramel macaroons!

"Something flavourful" gives me a lot of latitude, Carni. Would you perhaps care to be a trifle more specific? :)

Right now I've switched to something non-alcoholic, a combination of fresh orange snd cranberry juices with added sparkling water to make it frizzle on the tongue. I thought I needed a bit of a break from the rich creamy stuff.
    • New

Tazz -_US wrote:

wow -- so many friends! all side too!
      The Lounge is a place where people can hang out without being on one side or the other.

Welcome. Can we offer you a refreshment?
    • New

*Makes a "Tazzy Special"

• New

ferris_bueller_us wrote:

Little Jimmy = Fake News
      I think I heard something scuffling about but why would such a classy establishment be infested with a giant roach. Can I get a a dark ale?
      US1:
      R7 Julius Pleaser