Server 1 LOUNGE

• TS1
    • lethaljimmy_US wrote:

ferris_bueller_us wrote:

Little Jimmy = Fake News
      I think I heard something scuffling about but why would such a classy establishment be infested with a giant roach. Can I get a a dark ale?

We have no insect infestations, I assure you. Probably someone cosplaying a character from one of those 1950 b-grade sf movies where radioactive something or others make something grow large and attack everyone.

We have a variety of dark ales to choose from.... What's your preference?
      And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
      - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez
    • New

*Draws Jimmy a large dark Ale from tap.
      Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison
    • New

*Sets out a delicious spread of good food and drink for the industrious simmers of s1.
      Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison
    • New

Oh wow, gorgeous yummy looking......*Gives Foley some of her special mead.*

• New

The Moment You Know wrote:

Constellation_US wrote:

The Moment You Know wrote:

Hermes - that's really not fair. What you should be doing is making an account and setting yourself up in the very center with your very own one account alliance. You can then act like the French Knight from Holy Grail and make fun of everyone! Equal Opportunity silliness.

So with a Monty Python reference, Feanor has decided that he will be playing on Kerzi's team of washed up KoN players
      Actually I've never played with KoN. Which has probably saved Kerzi large amounts of alcohol as well as Xanax. I've played against KoN a couple of times though and that was always fun. I think I still have a BR trail around somewhere of them trying to take a unique artifact from Pack and running into a brick wall.
      <looks through papers on desk>
      <runs searches on desktop>
      <starts moving son's toy soldiers, minecraft items, stuffed animals, and multiple projects in various states of disarray and/or completion>

Nope. No luck. I'll have to go searching later.

And sadly. No US servers for me. There might be a slight conflict of interest and perhaps a few unfounded accusations if I did play.

But I will be watching and hoping for some entertainment in the forums. You guys owe me some amusement. Please provide it.

Much thanks!
      ~f

Feanor <3

Post by Tazz -_US ().

This post was deleted by playingwithfire: violation of T&C ().

Post by Banzai ().

This post was deleted by playingwithfire: violation of T&C ().

Post by Tazz -_US ().

This post was deleted by playingwithfire: violation of T&C thread ().

Post by Banzai ().

This post was deleted by playingwithfire: violation of T&C thread ().
    • New

Ladies and gentlemen and other creatures who are denizens of the forum, a gentle reminder that any discussion of a ban either an in game ban or a forum ban is against the rules. This is not a new rule. This is something all of you are very familiar with since it has been a rule as long as I can remember. (And that is longer than I care to admit although some of you have been around from the beginning.)

No further discussion will be allowed on this matter. Any additional discussion on this matter will result in rules enforcement which is something I would rather not have to do. You are truly wonderful about most things so having to that is not something I care to do. If you have an issue with it, please feel free to message me or mhudson.
    • New

It's been over 10 years since I played Travian. The game is surprisingly similar. Cats still need sniping. Farms still need farming. Toxicity and spies still stain more alliances than hammers.

The villages in the SW are still the most negative of any. Of course, being doubly negative, makes them rather positive, you might say.

Re-familiarizing myself on s6, looking forward to all these players colliding on s1.

Uly
      "The world is organised by the war economy and the war culture." -- Eduardo Galeano

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war." --Napoleon Bonaparte

The post was edited 1 time, last by Uly ().

• New

Uly wrote:

It's been over 10 years since I played Travian. The game is surprisingly similar. Cats still need sniping. Farms still need farming. Toxicity and spies still stain more alliances than hammers.

The villages in the SW are still the most negative of any. Of course, being doubly negative, makes them rather positive, you might say.

Re-familiarizing myself on s6, looking forward to all these players colliding on s1.

Uly
      Come sit down and have a drink. Coem get to know the denizens of s1. The lounge here is a place where we talk about lots of things, but no generally no Travian game talk, plenty of other threads to talk shop.