Pinned Records d'off (Monde)

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• @Lord Ares, @t0mbl, @Rextugenos_FI, @Ps_FI, @pinaguilherme_BR

It took too mush time, and i apologize for that.
      But finally the topic is up do date.

For those who might find slight differences between the number they gave and what i wrote, you will notice that (for hammer), only hammer units are counted, not the all the troop in the report.

Enjoy your game

EDIT PopCorn: Nice job. GG

The post was edited 2 times, last by PopCorn ().

• Would it be possible to make a top5 "before day 250". Like a pre natar top 5? That way it would be somewhat equal for all of us. The finnish servers have around 100-150 active players by day 250 (or less), and they just dont build the WW in order to make these records. Its not really the same when playing on an italian or spanish server for example, where there are around 1k active players and lots of wars all the way to the end. Plus usually the servers end around 240-245 days in. Its not really "fair" per se to have a top5 with 1kk consumption at day 292 and another just under 1kk at 245 for example. The difference and difficulty of making these monsters is completely out of charts with a 40 day gap.

Regards,

• ElPeTaCuLiNeS_ES wrote:

Would it be possible to make a top5 "before day 250". Like a pre natar top 5? That way it would be somewhat equal for all of us. The finnish servers have around 100-150 active players by day 250 (or less), and they just dont build the WW in order to make these records. Its not really the same when playing on an italian or spanish server for example, where there are around 1k active players and lots of wars all the way to the end. Plus usually the servers end around 240-245 days in. Its not really "fair" per se to have a top5 with 1kk consumption at day 292 and another just under 1kk at 245 for example. The difference and difficulty of making these monsters is completely out of charts with a 40 day gap.

Regards,
      I really dont want to start and argument and hope it ends on my post here. (Impossible with iralian and spanish ppl tho [lets not argue for this either x)])
      Making servers longer for records is not a "finnish" thing, it's worldwide for sure. This server been longer for couple of weeks for the records for sure but its no question there were wars etc. It's just a fact that destroying ur enemy and making them impotent to fight back would be something just finnish do, so I guess that maybe ur just bad at it.
      The 40 day gap then. Its different thing to cheat, make accounts just to build up big hammers on 1 account and boost from 15 accs. What about feeding the hammer on 15 different capitals etc. Been playing on few of ur Italian and Spanish servers this is done 100% of the servers ive been on. No records to be told. (Alot of fighting but still.)
      For the record me being the leader of this Alliance in guestion doing these two (gaul + roman) hammer records, ofc there's been some troops feeding on other players capitals and so on. But no boosting, no bots and no cheating of any kind. Unheard of any "abroad" servers as a finn player to me.

But to the point, its a record if its made on a servers, top5 for "before Dxxx" is just dead as an idea before it was even born.
      If some little group (who knows how to play) wants to make a record they make the server just as long as they want. Thats the truth.

Making ur enemy quit D150 is not an advantage, it's part of the game.

Regards,

Arget
    • Rextugenos_FI wrote:

ElPeTaCuLiNeS_ES wrote:

Would it be possible to make a top5 "before day 250". Like a pre natar top 5? That way it would be somewhat equal for all of us. The finnish servers have around 100-150 active players by day 250 (or less), and they just dont build the WW in order to make these records. Its not really the same when playing on an italian or spanish server for example, where there are around 1k active players and lots of wars all the way to the end. Plus usually the servers end around 240-245 days in. Its not really "fair" per se to have a top5 with 1kk consumption at day 292 and another just under 1kk at 245 for example. The difference and difficulty of making these monsters is completely out of charts with a 40 day gap.

Regards,
      I really dont want to start and argument and hope it ends on my post here. (Impossible with iralian and spanish ppl tho [lets not argue for this either x)])Making servers longer for records is not a "finnish" thing, it's worldwide for sure. This server been longer for couple of weeks for the records for sure but its no question there were wars etc. It's just a fact that destroying ur enemy and making them impotent to fight back would be something just finnish do, so I guess that maybe ur just bad at it.
      The 40 day gap then. Its different thing to cheat, make accounts just to build up big hammers on 1 account and boost from 15 accs. What about feeding the hammer on 15 different capitals etc. Been playing on few of ur Italian and Spanish servers this is done 100% of the servers ive been on. No records to be told. (Alot of fighting but still.)
      For the record me being the leader of this Alliance in guestion doing these two (gaul + roman) hammer records, ofc there's been some troops feeding on other players capitals and so on. But no boosting, no bots and no cheating of any kind. Unheard of any "abroad" servers as a finn player to me.

But to the point, its a record if its made on a servers, top5 for "before Dxxx" is just dead as an idea before it was even born.
      If some little group (who knows how to play) wants to make a record they make the server just as long as they want. Thats the truth.

Making ur enemy quit D150 is not an advantage, it's part of the game.

Regards,

Arget
      By the way I´m a finn, in case you got the wrong idea. Only compared italian and spanish servers since they are quite similar. Nontheless your arguments are invalid. The starting players and the players that end a server is completely different in these domains. All about the raiding and parking capitals etc is something everyone does, not just spanish or italians lol. About the comment of "maybe ur just bad at it" i had the first spanish roman record in the T4,4 in 2014 and it was top5 of the world at that time, so im nos just speaking out of ignorance here. Ive played and studied the game long enough to comment with arguments that have a point.

About making ur enemy quit ive seen it and ive done it in the FI servers myself and its boring as hell. That way anyone with a little time and experience can make a record. Its all about math in this game, but you are comparing a hammer made in 292 days with excuses to a one made in 245 with ongoing wars till the day the server ends. There are no valid arguments even tho you want to try and make a point in behalf of your buddies, I respect that but its just not right from the math-point of view.

Terkkuja, ja ei oteta mitään pahalla. Mukava jutella toiselle joka ymmärtää tästä sentään jotakin.

• New

3x.uk

Screenshot by Lightshot

main army to artefact... it's record?
      5x= WEED- ally OGRES SCHIANTO MERA
      3x.ita= TERMINATOR (meravigliante)SCHIANTO MERA VIDEO FINALE
      3X= WARSONGSCHIANTO MERA
      s3=GangjachanelSCHIANTO MERA
      3x=TERMINATOR(meravigliante win) arte SCHIANTO ARTE SCHIANTO MERAMERA100 video VIDEO FINALE
      3X=Robocop SCHIANTOmera
      3x=RIPPER ARTE SCHIANTOMERA
      3x.co.uk=RIPPER[/url]SCHIANTOMERAschiantomera2
      3x.ita=RIPPERSCHIANTOMERA
      3X.br=whanedaMAIN
      3x.it= ASSENZIO DEF
      3x.it= ASSENZIO DEF
      3X.IT= ANUBI
    • New

RedAnts wrote:

There are defensive records, Under the bonus section
      Sorry but I can not find the bonus section. however this is our record and I do not know if it is world record. The swerver is still in progress but we have sent everything in ww so now we are losing troops. the server is tx3.travian.com.hr and this record was done in 65 days. regards

P.S.
      For the admin. If you need to check I'm ready to give login information in a private message ;)
      Images
      • difese 5rid.png

438.94 kB, 852×555, viewed 79 times
    • New

Jenjis wrote:

Sorry but I can not find the bonus section. however this is our record and I do not know if it is world record. The swerver is still in progress but we have sent everything in ww so now we are losing troops. the server is tx3.travian.com.hr and this record was done in 65 days. regards
      P.S.
      For the admin. If you need to check I'm ready to give login information in a private message ;)
      You shouldn't be considered just for the fact you use scripts.
      "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
    • New

Jenjis wrote:

RedAnts wrote:

P.S.
      Using script is bannable so that "record" has no meaning. Completely useless in this section. Go be "good" somewhere else. Pathetic.

• New

ElPeTaCuLiNeS_ES wrote:

Jenjis wrote:

RedAnts wrote:

Sorry but I can not find the bonus section. however this is our record and I do not know if it is world record. The swerver is still in progress but we have sent everything in ww so now we are losing troops. the server is tx3.travian.com.hr and this record was done in 65 days. regardsP.S.
      Using script is bannable so that "record" has no meaning. Completely useless in this section. Go be "good" somewhere else. Pathetic.
      You are right and I apologize. I also apologize to my team who worked hard to achieve this result. I used the script only to move resources. You can delete this result. I still ask you humbly apologize.
    • New

Jenjis wrote:

You are right and I apologize. I also apologize to my team who worked hard to achieve this result. I used the script only to move resources. You can delete this result. I still ask you humbly apologize.
      The fact is that with scripts you can also have automized raids, which helps a lot when you're trying to surpass a record.
      "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."