Original Artwork by kabooja

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Original Artwork by kabooja

As Crickett was very nice to give me a deadline, this is the first drawing I concocted up in 2 days. Feel free to share with others but I own this drawing. Any attempts to say otherwise and I won't forgive you.

"What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?"
      Jean-Jacques Rousseau
    • Fitting.

I take requests. If you want something posted publicly, reply here. Or if you would rather have something I make for you personally, requests can also be taken via PM.

Jean-Jacques Rousseau
    • I'd be interested in seeing what you could do with a Scarecrow theme if you've the time and drive. :)

Jonothan Crane wrote:

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.
    • The Gallery

So I see a certain someone has already changed her avatar to this...but I thought I'd show it off because it is super tiny in an avi.

This is a Group Portrait of 4 forum goers. If you can guess correctly who is who...you get a special prize.

(And sorry for taking over your well established lounge, Flossie, this place has sort of become my Art Exhibition Place.)

Jean-Jacques Rousseau

The post was edited 2 times, last by kabooja: Resizing my mega-jumbo photos. ().

• kabooja wrote:

So I see a certain someone has already changed her avatar to this...but I thought I'd show it off because it is super tiny in an avi.

This is a Group Portrait of 4 forum goers. If you can guess correctly who is who...you get a special prize.

(And sorry for taking over your well established lounge, Flossie, this place has sort of become my Art Exhibition Place.)

My lounge is proud to be your art gallery.

@ Kurtz....that's no baby....
      Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

|| This area intentionally left blank. ||
      Our Lady of Croppers
      ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~
      The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison
    • Hmm...I think I should update my portfolio down in the T&P area. But people very rarely venture down there.

@Kurtz: You have 3 out of 4. If no one else can figure the baby out, then you might just be the lucky winner.

Ahem...and for those of you that I drew this portrait for cannot participate. You already have your prize...if you are satisfied with it.

Jean-Jacques Rousseau
    • The Gallery

A place for us to admire the works of our S1 members.

Here are the wonderful works of Kabooja to start us off:

Anyone else care to share? Would love to see more!

Feel free to use me and my account at your leisure for any creations. ;)
    • Kabie......can you post Walter in here too?
      Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers
      The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison
    • kabooja wrote:

Erm, you're posting the photos in multiple places. That's not allowed. Tsk.

I haven't posted any pictures any where:innocent: I am trying to get you to do it!

Our Lady of Croppers
    • That would be the way to go.

Our Lady of Croppers