On July 5th 2018 at 09:00 hours GMT +1 a new patch will be installed
across all game worlds without any downtime expected.
The following will be implemented....
- Players will no longer get offensive/defensive points nor gain hero exp when killing own troops
- Players raiding their own village's will no longer get raid points
Your Travian Legends Team
A hotfix will soon be installed on all servers worldwide to correct the following....
- Alliance members' new points are now calculated correctly in the Statistics "Defenders of the week".
Rollout: with downtime (1 - 5 min)
Date: 10.07.2018 ~15:00 UTC+1
Sorry for such a short notice.
If you experience any issues after the patch installed, please, try to clear cache first.
How to clear cache in most conventional browsers:
1) Press Ctrl-Shift-Delete
2) Choose Clear cache
3) Choose "all time"
4) Click Delete Data
- A Player can see alliance invitations in the Embassy even if they already belong to an alliance
Bugs that have been fixed:
- Exchanging gold and silver will no longer break tooltip display
- It is not longer possible to break the internal info page of any alliance
- Wrong tab order in live worlds Statistics has been fixed
- Data is now loaded correct when switching between farm lists
- Attack option is now disabled for sitters when opening natar village from map
- Invite IGM is only sent once per alliance
- Trying to leave alliance and introducing wrong password no longer opens a new popup
- Entries do not get duplicated after editing raids in the Farm list
- Repeat attack coordinates are now pre-filled after selecting a different village in Reports
- Farm List Error messages are no longer displayed as popups
- Training 3 Settlers before the quest appears will now also tick it
- Alliance Bonus box expansion refresh misbehavior
- Map: Screen gets moved when the mouse pointer is dragged towards south east in the map
- Rally point, Market place, Map: Not possible to paste both coordinates together
- Statistics: Players with the same values appear is different ranking positions in different tabs
- Alliance: Assign to position: player names are cut short in RTL
- Marketplace: Send resources: Number of merchants is not checked in-between of deliveries
- Regions: Players in ACP deletion are calculated into the regional population
- Troops: Settler's speed is not correct for Egyptians, Teutons and Romans
This update will be applied on August 16 2018 at 12:00 GMT +1
Downtimes are possible of 5 to 20 minutes so prepare accordingly