On July 5th 2018 at 09:00 hours GMT +1 a new patch will be installed
across all game worlds without any downtime expected.
The following will be implemented....
- Players will no longer get offensive/defensive points nor gain hero exp when killing own troops
- Players raiding their own village's will no longer get raid points
Your Travian Legends Team
A hotfix will soon be installed on all servers worldwide to correct the following....
- Alliance members' new points are now calculated correctly in the Statistics "Defenders of the week".
Rollout: with downtime (1 - 5 min)
Date: 10.07.2018 ~15:00 UTC+1
Sorry for such a short notice.
If you experience any issues after the patch installed, please, try to clear cache first.
How to clear cache in most conventional browsers:
1) Press Ctrl-Shift-Delete
2) Choose Clear cache
3) Choose "all time"
4) Click Delete Data
- A Player can see alliance invitations in the Embassy even if they already belong to an alliance
Bugs that have been fixed:
- Exchanging gold and silver will no longer break tooltip display
- It is not longer possible to break the internal info page of any alliance
- Wrong tab order in live worlds Statistics has been fixed
- Data is now loaded correct when switching between farm lists
- Attack option is now disabled for sitters when opening natar village from map
- Invite IGM is only sent once per alliance
- Trying to leave alliance and introducing wrong password no longer opens a new popup
- Entries do not get duplicated after editing raids in the Farm list
- Repeat attack coordinates are now pre-filled after selecting a different village in Reports
- Farm List Error messages are no longer displayed as popups
- Training 3 Settlers before the quest appears will now also tick it
- Alliance Bonus box expansion refresh misbehavior
- Map: Screen gets moved when the mouse pointer is dragged towards south east in the map
- Rally point, Market place, Map: Not possible to paste both coordinates together
- Statistics: Players with the same values appear is different ranking positions in different tabs
- Alliance: Assign to position: player names are cut short in RTL
- Marketplace: Send resources: Number of merchants is not checked in-between of deliveries
- Regions: Players in ACP deletion are calculated into the regional population
- Troops: Settler's speed is not correct for Egyptians, Teutons and Romans
This update will be applied on August 16 2018 at 12:00 GMT +1
Downtimes are possible of 5 to 20 minutes so prepare accordingly
Bugs that had been fixed:
- Town hall: It is possible to have both types of celebration at the same time and start celebrations several times
Rollout: 03.09.2018 ~15:00 GMT+2 -- Global
with possible downtimes of (~5 to ~20 Minutes)
Bugs that had been fixed:
- Overloaded database causes lagging on game server had been fixed
- Hero items: It can take a few seconds to equip a helmet with CP bonus
Rollout: 06.09.2018 ~11:00 GMT+2 -- Global
with possible downtimes(~1 to ~5 Minutes)
Bugs that had been fixed:
- The alliance bonus culture points are now displayed, separately, in the statistics.
- If players forwards reinforcements, game will no longer stay on the same page (filter or page are not reset)
- New Building Images inserted
- Incorrect item behavior when equipping items on a hero has been fixed
- Rally point, Market place, Map: It is now again possible to paste both coordinates together
- Alliance Medals images are now being displayed again
- Train 3 settler Quest will now be correctly marked as finished when you settle before it is shown as finished.
- Mobile: Can now open village or oasis info page through map in high res again
- Map: Confederacy or NAP marks are now displayed correctly
- Misaligned Buttons in Firefox fixed
- Town Hall: Small celebration now shows the right amount of CP
- Marketplace: Error when exchanging resources was fixed
- IE11: Win7: Dorf2: buildings are clickable again
This update will be applied to the server Com5 on 17.09.2018 at 09:00 GMT+1
This update will be applied to the rest of COM servers on 19.09.2018 at 09:00 GMT+1
Downtimes are possible of 5 to 20 minutes
The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight ().
Bugs that had been fixed:
- CP Calculation Performance Update
- Adventure Damage Calculation changed to be not so steep
- Report links shared through communicators are now displayed correctly when pasted to an IGM
- Click area for the empty wall slot is now larger and easier to click
- Village settling: settlers are lost fixed now
- Map: The number of 150% bonus oases looks inconsistent between game worlds
- The alliance donation bonuses bar is not progressing properly when adding resources in some cases - has been fixed
- Some elements that should be changed from red to blue for colorblind support are displayed correctly now
- Village order stays the same on every refresh at Troops tab under Village Overview
- Error while viewing the reinforcing troops in Rally point is fixed
- No error message when sending a raid to Natar village as sitter
- Language setting are now taken into account by all payment messages
- Empty entries in the village statistics table have been cleaned up
- Hero items: Incorrect item behavior when equipping items on a hero was fixed
- Quests: train 3 settlers quest should now be marked as complete if settlers were trained
- Alliance: Medals images are now being displayed correctly
- Overloaded database causes lagging on game server should be fixed
- Confederacy: Forum: invited alliance doesnt see the confederacy forum (Forum tab)
- After a kick from a confederacy of 2 alliances, the IGMs are sent and alliance event logged correctly
- Newly created mood images for reports were implemented.
- More Tooltips where added to the Statistics
- Troop number can be cleared or reloaded by clicking troops icon in the combat simulator
- Updated the regions map colors to improve visibility
- When editing (or adding) a farm list entry, the shown troop types will always represent the village tribe of the selected farm list.
- Adventure reports show correct troops when hero's village is another tribe than the account
- Offensive strength rank is updated after battles where troops obtained in adventures die
- Offensive strength rank is now updated when troops starve or come from adventures
- All troops are now taken into account for the daily quests.
- Number of activated Accounts now sums up
- The numbers are now displayed correctly.
- It is no longer possible to select a lvl 0 WW to instant demolish
- Length of the words/strings breaking the Statistic layout has been fixed
- The troops displayed in the villages statistics and on the map are now correct.
- Training 1 or 2 settlers won't finish the task. Only with 3 settlers will finish it, even if you complete the task before.
- Sum of the average defensive troop strength in Statistics is shown correctly
- Text format has been fixed in the defensive strength comparison section of Statistics
- AS2018: Scout attack report: Defender troops has account tribe if there were no troops in the village - has been fixed
- AS2018: Tribe troops are always displayed in the report even when target village is destroyed
- After troop merging the offensive strength rank is now correct
- Problem with setting up a Trade Route to an WW with only a Confederacy invitation has been fixed
This update will be applied on October 16th 2018 at 09:00 GMT +1
During this update there could be downtimes of 5 to 20 minutes.
UPDATE to the above update.....
In the recent update for all Travian Legends game worlds, we also included a new report system and a new combat simulator.
Not only did they receive a new look but they now contain new features (i.e. hero calculation, applying losses if there are multiple attacks supposed to be launched on the same target)
that will make battle calculations easier and more precise.
More details about it can be found in our blog.
Your Travian: Legends Team