Okay guys

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• I'm new to comx, who is the top dog here?

Is there someone who knows a bit about the different alliances and how good they are?

I'd love a ranking..

Alliance consists of..
      1* = inactive noobs
      2** = noobs but at least not inactive ones
      3*** = some regular players with some good ones
      4**** = mostly above average players
      5***** = many above average players and some top tier players

And I'd like an honest appraisal. Forget for a second that everyone here considers him or herself a top tier player. Try to be objective and even better: justify why a certain alliance has a certain rank in your opinion, so I know where you are coming from.
      Thank you in advance, I'm looking forward to hear some stories about the current alliances in the world :)
    • Schneeente wrote:

I don't understand. Please try again.

After 1 day of observing we can already identify the tryhards.

Boy, you are really trying hard to be a... starts with a p, holds 5 letters and ends with a k (wasntme).

Did you guess ? Did you not ?? :lol:
      Old brat. You may have many go at it but you can kill me only once, so try to make it short
    • p*****k ... mhh... since English is not my first language, these riddles are hard to solve for me!

I am trying hard to be a... perfect gentlemen has far too many letters and doesn't end with k.

Next try.. I try hard to be a .. honestly, I need some time to think about it.

But let's start from the beginning: Who are you and where are you playing and how good do you think you (and your alliance) are? Did you play comx in the past and do you know something about the other alliances worth sharing?

/edit: Since I know you MCCFire, I highly doubt that :p
      But please go ahead and rank some of the alliances + explanation why you rank them the way you do.
    • You said you made a first impression, just by looking. So I'm curious what your rankings are. And second, you don't know me. I was afk for like 3 months on Roa, so you can't take an impression from me back then.
      NLX: Team Rocket, Zinderin, V-Vogels (Mr. De Uil)
      COMX: N&C (Thomas de Trein)
      RoA COM: Twelve Monkeys (Harambe)
    • Schneeente wrote:

p*****k ... mhh... since English is not my first language, these riddles are hard to solve for me!

I am trying hard to be a... perfect gentlemen has far too many letters and doesn't end with k.

Next try.. I try hard to be a .. honestly, I need some time to think about it.

But let's start from the beginning: Who are you and where are you playing and how good do you think you (and your alliance) are? Did you play comx in the past and do you know something about the other alliances worth sharing?

/edit: Since I know you MCCFire, I highly doubt that :p
      But please go ahead and rank some of the alliances + explanation why you rank them the way you do.

Well sorry, but I don't have no (hidden) muscle to show nor anything else to brag about :mrgreen:.
      And English is not my native tongue either ^^

I just heard that you were one and wanted so see by myself. And oh yeah... you are indeed !!!
      Old brat. You may have many go at it but you can kill me only once, so try to make it short
    • Maybe you misspelled the word I am looking for and that's the reason I can't figure it out.

You heard that I am the one? The one who...?

But anyways, it's not about me, I want to know about you guys! Aren't there alliances here who play comx again and again? Or are they not active in the forum? Or are there no regulars playing here?

MCCFire wrote:

You said you made a first impression, just by looking. So I'm curious what your rankings are. And second, you don't know me. I was afk for like 3 months on Roa, so you can't take an impression from me back then.

Ah, you are one of those guys, which are proud if they settle first and think that's an achievement to brag about. I remember the guy from the RoA... what was his name.. NoName? Same of the kind, hehe. "This huge gap you'll never be able to close..."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Schneeente ().

• To analyse something I first have to observe it. Since I never saw any of these alliances play and only heard stories.. That's nothing you can base a serious analysis on.

Why is it so hard to get some answers? Is everybody here afraid to rate their enemies because they fear retribution? ^^

/edit: Are you playing here, Ele? (sun)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Schneeente ().

• Schneeente wrote:

Maybe you misspelled the word I am looking for and that's the reason I can't figure it out.

You heard that I am the one? The one who...?

"This huge gap you'll never be able to close..."

"The one" kind of that last sentence of yours

:wink:
    • Ele wrote:

I will nor confirm neither deny my presence on the server.

chiiiicken, as usual :p

Ele wrote:

To the best of my knowledge most alliances are new to com, that's why nobody has info.

Really? What do you base that assumption on?

Pignouf wrote:

"The one" kind of that last sentence of yours

:wink:

Seriously, I don't understand what you are talking about. But I guess it's negative since you are from the Ele-camp? ^^
    • Schneeente wrote:

chiiiicken, as usual :p

Really? What do you base that assumption on?

Seriously, I don't understand what you are talking about. But I guess it's negative since you are from the Ele-camp? ^^

Actually, I don't know ELE so well, since I played with her on a past server for only 6 weeks.

Having said that, can't anyone have a mind of their own and have to be in someone's camp to think negative about you ?

Here you come as a conqueror, looking for spies (intell) about comx... And do you really expect to have some ?
    • Pignouf wrote:

Here you come as a conqueror, looking for spies (intell) about comx... And do you really expect to have some ?

Ele wrote:

I will nor confirm neither deny my presence on the server.

Well... you see this thread is already come to fruition. It seems that Ele is playing in the same alliance as the cheater who raided 60k when he had exactly ZERO offensive points (and before it was possible to buy cages^^).

So there you go, if someone like this would play with us, we'd give him the choice to either never do it again and delete all his excessive multiaccounts or leave the alliance.

But I know, we have way higher standards when it comes to cheating-tolerance.

Still, this is all offtopic. I wanted to know some more stuff about the current alliances and their ranking. Pretty please?