Pinned The Corner

• International
    • International Top10 week 13, reports.

I have some interesting reports from com, for example the Unique trainer that Vietnam captured from Blackjack, a Turkish player holding a WW. Surprisingly low def.

Vietnam also payed a visit to some other of Blackjack's villages.

Here we have a good hammer from Turks that met a wall. They got trough though and two following attacks took a couple of cropfields.

As always kova741 supplies me with reports from South east, first a wall at his place.

Sometimes you got that awful rewards when you are out raiding after troops. Billy from !!CS!! caught MoviMot from checkerB offline. I got 9 similar reports, here is the best three.

Clubs parked in several villages.

Billy found catas too. I wonder if he had warehouses enough.

A minor hammer catched, a smaller one with 3 chiefs in another village.

Suicidal Maniac, !!CS!!, found 59 elephants at Yuhu

and a lot of crop and 3 chiefs at Picachu, Faguette

Top10 week 13

Players

We have billy both as Top attacker and in raider list.

Alliances

HellasDT must have killed a lot of the attacking forces.

A newspaper about Travian since 2009
    • Arabia and Russia Top10 week 13 - and a challenge!

Arabia

Top10 week 13

Players

I've said it before and repeat it again. If you likes raiding you shall try the Arab qualification.

Alliances

Russia

I had a short chat with Pristol from WINter. They have already decided where to settle in Final and declare that on the Russian forum They count on 700 accounts and will go for a victory for Ru-team.

A challenge to Dacia who have North West as their home quad. It have been a while since we had a war about the dominance in NW in Final. Will Dacia and friends accept?

Top10 week 13

Players

Alliances

• De, Tr and Fr Top10 week 13

Germany

Top10

Players

Alliances

Turkey

I should have asked why this Polish village was worth so many hammers. Slowly but steady COF ate their way trough the defence until the village was zeroed. Nice ram hammer in the first one.

Top10

Players

Failure on this one.

Alliances

France

Top10

Players

Alliances

The post was edited 1 time, last by Safiren ().

• New

I'm working on a review on all servers before construction plans spawns but it's too late to finish it now. I have marvelous reports from Ghetto when they attacked two of VN's WWs. I was invited to a team chat in Ghetto but more about that tomorrow.

We start with this and the rest will come tomorrow :)

Tournament 2017 – It’s time for construction plans!

Soon it’ll be time for the construction plans to arrive. Templar Knight gave us the coordinates (+/- a couple of fields) before the forums were shut down and Safiren checked if the alliances on the server have made good use of that information.

Of course it’s not easy to tell if some of the settlements’ locations have been purposefully chosen or not, but Safiren knows that promter, the leader of QuT, is always on the watch when it comes to both artifacts and construction plans – but after all, she is Russian, even if she lives in Germany and play on the international domain.

The alliance Ghetto, allied with Rise and IKEA (mixed international players with several Scandinavians) is the one that seems to have been up to something – but are their recent actions the result of the construction plan announcement or was it done for a completely different purpose altogether?

PP (Croatia) has also covered the construction plan area quite well.

Dacia (Romania) don’t bother about WWs this round and they don’t have many villages in the construction plan zone.

The list below is based on the alliances that are located closest to the possible construction plan spawn points.
      Wonders of the World require two plans to be built up to level 100, so let’s take a look at the chances of the primary metas to take two in the first run.

From the Finals we know that construction plans are not left unattended to for long. Usually no longer than 1-2 hours. On the qualification server, the areas around the construction plans is more scarcely populated, so we could add an hour or two.

In the North West, 1453-M (Turks) have a good chance to get at least two out of three available plans. SW (mixed international players) and QuT might try to snipe one of them.

North West
      -18|30 1453
      -35|4 1453, SW
      -45|37 1453, QuT

The North East has 4 construction plans, VN (Vietnam) and Ghetto will get one each, while the race for the other two is evenly matched.

North East
      33|12 Ghetto, Rise, VN
      12|33 VN, Ghetto, Turkey
      10|56 VN, Rise, Turkey, 1453, Ghetto
      55|20 VN, Ghetto, IKEA

Things are a bit more exciting in the South East. Hellas DT (Greeks) have been seen as favorites from the start by many. They have only one construction plan in their area and PP, who also have a WW, are close to several and might be able to take two.

South East
      30|-20 PP, Ghetto
      4|-35 PP
      44|-37 HellasDT, A, PP,

In the South West, Dacia said they would support SAM CZ (Czech). As neither of them are close to getting any construction plans, they will have to trust on SW to take them. But – SW have their own WW. Will they be willing to follow orders and support SAM CZ too?

South West
      -26|-25 SW,
      -10|-57 SW, PP
      -55|-20 SW, Dacia, 1453

• International week 14 Ghetto team chat

New

I forgot to mention that yesterdays post was in cooperation with blog.travian.com. Thanks to Martina Toso for making the map video!

So, lets see what we have from International. I asked this weekend if it was possible to join a Ghetto chat. It is for us unknown players in Tournament and they have been a welcome change in a sometimes too predictable game.

To be fair, they are not alone. I think International have been fortunate this year with well balanced participants of alliances from servers around the world.

Anyway, I got an invite to a team chat in Ghetto. It always a pleasure to meet new players :)

The most marvellous I found out about them is that they didn’t know each other before start and that they haven’t played Tournament before. It was Miko, Tuomiopäivä, that recruited them when the Balkan meta in NE broke apart. They are international with players from many countries.

It’s rare to find an ally that isn’t preplanned and furthermore do quite well in Tournament.

They told me a story about when they spiked a farm in the beginning of the server, it was week 3-4. Badboy, Turks, lost 500 tks in a single raid. He thought only a hero or some small reins spiked him and sent all his tks but it was near 10K def in that village.

We had a talk about their WW on which they late laid their hand , but it was planned they said. They wanted more villages in WW area first. There was also some talks about the best amount of Great Warehouse in WW, and which artefacts to use and when but since that must be seen as internal business I can’t reveal anything about it ^^

I asked Stardust (it was only guys in the chat) who was from Italy why he had decided to start on TT. He said that he was no 1 on com5 for too long and got bored. He wanted something more exciting to do.

Stardust said that he plays on com servers because because he don’t like the Italian servers. It’s only 2 big blocks and it never changes, Uollas and ita that fights each other. Those two that now play together on Germany qual, the rumor says that they will play with Dacia in Final.

I was told that next offensive was two of Vietnams WWs, together with IKEA, and next day I could follow as the hammers went away - and VN response to try to chief or croplock attackers villages.

The operation was a success, Vietnam hadn't activated their Unique Architect and when they did it was 1h too late for the attacks.

Miko [Nallukka, Tuomiopäivä] Punto: But 5x GW, MB, Wall and damage to GG's is good also. Ghetto has done their job in the server, you can say whatever you want but our job is done, we are ready for the finals

(100|100)

Tuomiopäivä: Wall DOWN

Lud_blesav: Some defs killed

Fallen angel: h 2x GW DOWN

Coconutangel: 1x GW + 1x MB DOWN

Slayed: 1x GW DOWN

Makaveli: 1x GW DOWN

Abrakadabra: 2x GG Damaged

Lundy: Hitted 1,5 hours late, unique archi was active so only 2lvl GG.

(100|0)

Pri3st: Wall DOWN 1x GW DOWN

Circa0218: Some defs killed

Circa218: 1x GW DOWN

Slayed: 1x GW Damaged

Princephilip: 1x MB DOWN

Iceman: a 2x GW DOWN

Inanna: 1x GW DOWN

Nimetön: 1x GW DOWN

Lud_blesav: 1x GW DOWN

From kova74, !!CS!!, I got those reports. Hellas lost small eyes.

Time for statistics.

Players 3082, Natars 1510

Pop needed to qualify: 2141

Off points: 10335

Def points: 13989

Top raider: 388 millions

WWs

The visible clusters are Ghetto and VN in NorthEast

Top10

Players

Alliances

• Arabia week 14

New

Players: 3300, Natars 9200

Pop needed to qualify: 955

Off points: 1300

Def points: 5545

Top raider: 724 millions

It's not hard to tell that ND will get all construction plans on Arabia server. DM holds two WW, 100|100 and 100|0, for now that is.
      Will Arabia be first to finish this year? (It's usually Russia)

All clusters belongs to ND:

DM WWs hasn't much support, the second has even less:

Top10

Players

Alliances Top10

DM holds rank 2 in both off and def in Top20 so even if they are outnumbered they have fought.

• Russia week 14

New

Players: 2475, Natars 877.

Pop needed to qualify: 877

Off points: 6271

Def points: 11532

Top raider: 292 million

Cerber has so big clusters so I wonder if there is a spot for construction plans to spawn. I also found single Cerber players near spawn areas in other quads. TG has chance for several plans and VC (Czech) might get one, Winter have a chance too for one. I'm told that only Cerber builds WW seriously.

Clusters in NE is mostly Cerber, in NW it's WINter and Summer.

Top 10

Players

Alliances

• Germany week 14

New

Players: 2248, Natars 428.

Pop needed to qualify: 631

Off points: 4549

Def points: 6722

Top raider: 90 millions

FF (Germany) have the upper hand on many construction plans. Where ever I looked I could find FF or FailGER in the neighbourhood. HUN, LT, Kansloos and a small Hellas ally can also get one. Uollas with friends aren't close.

Deutschland WW was banned for bots, let me guess it was a not allowed croptool. 33% reduced pop and all troops deleted.

Clusters in NE is Uollas and in NW it is FF. The area around Gray zone seems to be of no interest.

Top10

Players

Alliances

Reports

A wall built in 2 hours.

• Turkey week 14

New

Players 4390, Natars 633 (many has been chiefed)

Pop needed to qualify: 5712

Off points: 30558

Def points: 31328

Top raider: 655 millions

I guess it will not surprise anyone that COF has villages placed on strategic spots. Poland has control in their own quad. The WW on 100|-100 (Türkiye?) is a bit confusing. NB has a cluster there but their WW is on 0|-100.

Clusters in NE = COF, in SW = PS, and so NB (China) in SE

Top10

Players

Alliances

• France week 14

New

Players 2549, Natars 554

Pop needed to qualify: 785

Off points: 4636

Def points: 9598

Top raider: 258 millions

COQ has 6 WWs followed by Indonesia with 5. The distribution of construction plans looks to be similar. The cluster in SW is very mixed, Indonesia, Russia and Ukraine share areas.

Clusters
      The cluster in SW is very mixed, Indonesia, Russia and Ukraine share areas. I NE it's COQ with allied.

Top10

Players

Alliances