Hugglefest 2017

    By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

    • Hugglefest 2017

      How low will ÆS go? 17
      1.  
        The strategy is sound! (5) 29%
      2.  
        LOLOL (2) 12%
      3.  
        Two nights with Betty White (3) 18%
      4.  
        Do we call them a META now? (2) 12%
      5.  
        LD should start his delete timer (5) 29%
      Oh Tom, you had to know it was coming.. Safety in meatsheilds seems to be the thought of the day. :popcorn::detective:
    • We don't meat shield. We fight our own battles. Two intelligent leaders realized that the western half of the map was turning into a Meta and thought they were sneaky about trying to pit us against each other (Æ and LLUA). They've got EQN and INQ as their meat shield. I think you are arguing the wrong side.

      Talk to Dr. Atsal about all those chat rooms he's in... and the Admin of.
      Something about how :tophat: I am

      The post was edited 1 time, last by RycorAbsinthe ().

    • RycorAbsinthe wrote:

      We don't meat shield. We fight our own battles. Two intelligent leaders realized that the western half of the map was turning into a Meta and thought they were sneaky about trying to pit us against each other (Æ and LLUA). They've got EQN and INQ as their meat shield. I think you are arguing the wrong side.

      Talk to Dr. Atsal about all those chat rooms he's in... and the Admin of.


      ^This. It's obvious that Alcohol is going to work with the WW contender in the SW as well, hence the concentration around 100/100. We see the writing on the wall.

      You should probably let SupremeAdmiral speak for INQ here, LD.
      "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."
    • Luisss wrote:

      ^This. It's obvious that Alcohol is going to work with the WW contender in the SW as well, hence the concentration around -100/-100. We see the writing on the wall.

      You should probably let SupremeAdmiral speak for INQ here, LD.


      Well from what Atsal says, 'Sorry buddy...i'm not that kind of person. I am always willing to discuss things in private with you..even help you out and teach you stuff...but I don't have the time to engage in back and forth on forums and the **** talking thing..its not my style"

      They won't come here and defend themselves. They'll just pretend like we aren't in all their chat rooms as always and that we know nothing. Such a shame. It'd at least make it a little fun if they'd just have the integrity to admit they unified the NW and the SW in one fell swoop.... As well as recruiting INQ and ENQ to fight LLUA on their front lines for them. lol
      Something about how :tophat: I am

      The post was edited 1 time, last by RycorAbsinthe ().

    • Luisss wrote:

      You should probably let SupremeAdmiral speak for INQ here, LD.


      I'm sorry and you are? How are you relevant to me at all? I'm not sure why you think I speak for INQ I speak on my own behalf and that's it. They hate me as much as the next bunch they only keep me because I supply them with endless bags of herbs and spices.

      RycorAbsinthe wrote:

      Well from what Atsal says, 'Sorry buddy...i'm not that kind of person. I am always willing to discuss things in private with you..even help you out and teach you stuff...but I don't have the time to engage in back and forth on forums and the **** talking thing..its not my style"

      They won't come here and defend themselves. They'll just pretend like we aren't in all their chat rooms as always and that we know nothing. Such a shame. It'd at least make it a little fun if they'd just have the integrity to admit they unified the NW and the SW in one fell swoop.... As well as recruiting INQ and ENQ to fight LLUA on their front lines for them. lol


      I know very little of the diplomatic stuff that goes on in this server nor do I care. I do however have this sharp gut pain when I look at the hugging going on, ya'll should be ashamed.. You talk about chats and how terrible people are behind closed doors but you more then anyone Tom have been the biggest back stabbing, **** talking weasel out of the whole bunch. I'm going to watch and laugh as you burn your own empire to the ground. One thing you may have learned from me is how to royally **** yourself over. My mistakes usually involved trusting the wrong people yours on the other hand are all self inflicted.
    • LordDeath1.2 wrote:

      I'm sorry and you are? How are you relevant to me at all? I'm not sure why you think I speak for INQ I speak on my own behalf and that's it. They hate me as much as the next bunch they only keep me because I supply them with endless bags of herbs and spices.



      I know very little of the diplomatic stuff that goes on in this server nor do I care. I do however have this sharp gut pain when I look at the hugging going on, ya'll should be ashamed.. You talk about chats and how terrible people are behind closed doors but you more then anyone Tom have been the biggest back stabbing, **** talking weasel out of the whole bunch. I'm going to watch and laugh as you burn your own empire to the ground. One thing you may have learned from me is how to royally **** yourself over. My mistakes usually involved trusting the wrong people yours on the other hand are all self inflicted.


      Can i have one of those bags of herbs and spices? Seems like it'd really get me to let loose.
      Something about how :tophat: I am
    • RycorAbsinthe wrote:

      As well as recruiting INQ and ENQ to fight LLUA on their front lines for them. lol


      I have no clue about EQN, but no one has ever came to us to recruit us. LLUA came to us with such a hideous offer after we sought to have relations that we had no choice but to refuse. You should see their requirements, they were quite comical.

      Here's something, maybe LLUA could have just been fair with us from the beginning and we would have been more than willing to play along. LLUA did their own pitting us against them, there was no outside involvement with that.

      boxy
      Current Servers:

      s3 Shivvy Skivvy

      The post was edited 1 time, last by trumpery ().

    • @Trump

      To be completely honest.... the way things go in a normal server tend to play out in certain fashions. While you may not directly work for or be involved with S.W+ and TD when you do something they like and would be doing themselves.... well it stands to reason that you are doing their bidding. Especially when you know that to be the case and continue the course. I thought the genuine idea of more than one group hitting any group at any time on this small of a server disgusting. We NAP'd GG and GLLUAG because we don't do what other people want us to, which was fight amongst ourselves. Things will be much more interesting now.
      Something about how :tophat: I am
    • Tom, I dont appreciate you copying-Pasting into a forum what I say to you in private.

      This is the reason I avoid forums. All this chest beating crap. You got something to prove, then show your skills in the game instead of slandering other people. All of what you have said about me and my alliance are speculation and conjecture. You have called me a liar and accused me of a lot of things today just to justify your AES+AEP+ARZ union and your NAP with GG & LLUAG. I definitely, wont forgot this. For someone who claims to be in every chat and know everything, you are pretty clueless.

      If there is any representative from INQ, EQN, GG, LLUAG please speak up, and tell everyone reading this, if I have EVER contacted your alliance? I will allow you to publicly present any convo that we have exchanged about diplomacy. Provide proof. The problem here is that you wont find such convos, because I have never reached to any of these alliances. I only exchanged some convos with Dank Weed because I know him from last round.

      You (Dank Weed) accused me of owning TALK alliance as well. So, if tomorrow some noob starts an alliance in the NW and says, "This alliance has been sanctioned by Dank Week and the AE alliances, please join us". I should automatically assume that its true, without verification of facts. That has to be the most ******** thing ever. Am I so stupid as to publicly announce I sanction a wing in the NW. For this grand puppeteer that you make me out to be, wouldnt that have to be one of the most silly mistakes ever? Whats worse is I cant believe how some people are actually buying this load of horse crap.

      Are you that desperate to beat my team, that you're telling people Im this amazing puppet master? I can understand you strengthening your quad and taking in ARZ. But please...dont come on here and try to make up stories to justify you holding hands with GG/LLUAG.

      Im really disappointed...
      Im going back to the game

      -Doc

      P.S I guess since there is a Hug Fest going on, if anyone wants to hug with the SW...please contact me because we feel lonely and left out. Maybe GG/LLUAG will be interested in a 3 way??? :love:

      P.S.S We are flexible and will do things your other girl friend wont be willing to do to you ;)

      The post was edited 2 times, last by AtsaL ().

    • ArabChuckNorris wrote:

      My favorite thing to read is when alliances with over 120 players (and god knows how many outsiders) from the start of the server that begin crying when an alliance of 50 players ally with a team of 20.


      Odd to quote your own, but just gotta change that number to ~230 (without counting outsiders).
      Jimmay, we need your opinion on this asap, you will still back your team up, but just want to see in which dumb way you will do it :)
      Latest report:

      US1 - Sore (676K EGH)

      Converter - Battle reports Travian

      With Defense:
      Converter - Battle reports Travian
    • AtsaL wrote:

      If there is any representative from INQ, EQN, GG, LLUAG please speak up, and tell everyone reading this, if I have EVER contacted your alliance? I will allow you to publicly present any convo that we have exchanged about diplomacy. Provide proof. The problem here is that you wont find such convos, because I have never reached to any of these alliances. I only exchanged some convos with Dank Weed because I know him from last round.


      :popcorn:

      RED KEITH wrote:

      Thanks JM for this post.


      TheAscendant wrote:

      Well played JoshMonster.
    • LordDeath1.2 wrote:

      I supply them with endless bags of herbs and spices.


      RycorAbsinthe wrote:

      Can i have one of those bags of herbs and spices? Seems like it'd really get me to let loose.


      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

      Scarecrow wrote:

      Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

      Gressor2 wrote:

      The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

      Chas00 wrote:

      Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

      bugzy wrote:

      He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • ArabChuckNorris wrote:

      Odd to quote your own, but just gotta change that number to ~230 (without counting outsiders).
      Jimmay, we need your opinion on this asap, you will still back your team up, but just want to see in which dumb way you will do it :)


      If you deserved my opinion then I would drop that bomb on you. Since you snuggled 3 quads last server and your alliance tried to do it again maybe you should look less for my opinion and more at your own actions.
      US1: R4 poopydiapers, R6 Lethal Jimmy; R7 Julius Pleaser; R8 Peter Quill; R10 Gambit
      travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
      US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) R8 Archangel
      travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
      US3: R8 Evolution travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3 R9 Converter - Battle reports Travian
    • lethaljimmy wrote:

      If you deserved my opinion then I would drop that bomb on you. Since you snuggled 3 quads last server and your alliance tried to do it again maybe you should look less for my opinion and more at your own actions.


      'You snuggled'
      Wait, I did?

      I don't know if you noticed but I joined US3 well-after plans dropped.
      Latest report:

      US1 - Sore (676K EGH)

      Converter - Battle reports Travian

      With Defense:
      Converter - Battle reports Travian
    • lethaljimmy wrote:

      If you deserved my opinion then I would drop that bomb on you. Since you snuggled 3 quads last server and your alliance tried to do it again maybe you should look less for my opinion and more at your own actions.


      Cant drop it can you?

      IF we did snuggle the server on the last week is that the same as snuggling before arties drop?

      MEC was always a 1 wing alliance well maybe not for the last week.

      Also ACN had nothing to do with MEC. He wasn't leadership ever in MEC.