Blazin's first round game thread

• Blazin's first round game thread

Sorry folks, behind schedule. Roles will be sent out shortly and the game will be revealed. First KP will be tomorrow at 9pm est.

Roles:
      TOWN
      Mayor: can save a player from lynching one time during game; and one double vote.
      Doc: can save a potential victim with a nightly check up
      Cop: can investigate each night and find out innocent or guilty with the exception of the GF who will show innocent
      Vanilla: no special role

MAFIA
      GF: can send a kill each night,
      Body guard: role blocker
      Lackey: one switch (bus driver) per game

INDEPENDENTS
      Serial killer: one kill per night. Wins if alive at the end with surviving faction.

1 no lynch allowed,
      Specials and votes must be in by 9 P.M.
      No role claiming
      Blah
      Blah
      Blah

Players
      SC
      Rok
      Floss cop
      Sap townie
      TB
      Carnie
      DP SK
      Eric
      Kerzi Mayor
      Luisss townie
      Kels

Baron D'Holbach wrote:

You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

The post was edited 5 times, last by The Blazin1 ().

• So I get up this morning and the first thing I do is come to the forums to see if Blazen finally started the round and was sad to see no notifications. Then I come to the Mafia forum and see nothing means towny. So part of my confusion is, am I playing this round, as in, did you add me to the Insies or?

Hey guess what guys? I get to be another vanilla that gets lynched night 1. Yay!

So lot's of scummy stuff already happened in this thread.

Vote: Deadpool
      Reason: Already on the no lynch cry baby strat. Also gave no reason.
      FoS: Rokchik because already trying to start a bandwagon against Luisss because of Luisss's rep.
      FoS: Sapient because claim vanilla without any more discussion.
      Too many servers played.
      Most recently: :teu01: Blank [TBN] - us3r9
      Currently playing: :teu03: Lacutus [CN] - us3r10
    • Kelsier do not be a fool -- only a fool would try to slay a dragon! Especially a dragon with such a useful role, who has promised to bring you the heads of teh Mafiaz.

OOC: not sure what Kels meant by "mocking others' posts" -- I didn't intend to mock anyone so I hope no one took it that way. Only meant to be silly and cryptic, and obviously draconic.

odinloki_us wrote:

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• All the nubs run to the no lynch night one and you started the bandwagon. I unvoted you anyway, relax.

The Burninator wrote:

Kelsier do not be a fool -- only a fool would try to slay a dragon! Especially a dragon with such a useful role, who has promised to bring you the heads of teh Mafiaz.

OOC: not sure what Kels meant by "mocking others' posts" -- I didn't intend to mock anyone so I hope no one took it that way. Only meant to be silly and cryptic, and obviously draconic.

You obviously were making fun of those who claim vanilla day one.

I will remove my vote for right now and give you one night to prove you can deliver some mafia. But if no evidence is presented in KP1 I will be pushing you hard.

Unvote: The Buminator
      Too many servers played.
    • Kelsier, you insult me. I could be vanilla flaunting my vanilla-ness, or I could be playing on a higher level.

If the Mafia also assumes that I am vanilla due to my play then wouldn't my play be optimal for the doc or detective? And if this play is optimal for the doc or detective then the Mafia cannot assume that I am vanilla either. But, then I would be a fool to play this way as the detective. But in that case, everyone would know this and it would behoove the mafia to assume I am vanilla. And once again, it becomes an excellent hiding strategy for the real detective.

So clearly the mafia cannot choose the wine in front of me, but they also cannot choose the wine in front of them.

Anyway, and with all the trappings of a statement made in earnest seriousness, I say: it is heretofore promised and alleged that the one known as The Burninator shall utilize his beyond-godlike host-given abilities to deliver unto the rest of the town veritable and undeniable proof of the membership of certain individuals yet to be identified in the organized crime organization known as "the Mafia."

odinloki_us wrote:

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?
    • I instigate to make conversation. Thank you for that post Burn. I hope you know that I did not really think that of you. For now, you are on my good list.

What I will say with 100% confidence is that Luisss and Rokchik are mafia. However, since no one has talked about him yet.

Vote: Scarecrow
      Reason: First to post and purposefully misspelled Kerzi's name to look "cute". Scummy.
      Too many servers played.
    • Kelsier wrote:

What I will say with 100% confidence is that Luisss and Rokchik are mafia.

Lolzorz.

Kelsier wrote:

Vote: Scarecrow
      Reason: First to post and purposefully misspelled Kerzi's name to look "cute". Scummy.

I didn't even realise I had used her actual name. This is what I get for being on skype with her almost daily...

I'm unsure if my vote actually counts at this point given the op edit came after my initial post as did the 'roles are sent' post. So,
      Vote: Kerri (Kerzi)
      RVS

Jonothan Crane wrote:

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.