Next S1 round Sturm und Drang

• TS1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Flossie Schmumpus wrote:

SMOD polkadot wrote:

Flossie Schmumpus wrote:

I'm Nobody wrote:

Flossie Schmumpus wrote:

Gebne and I'm Nobody......MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MINE!!!!!!! MINE!!!!!!

I got that F in kindergarten for a reason.
      um, you are forgetting the fact you had to go to pre-school twice in order to pass onto kindergarten.
      Shhhhh that is supposed to be a secret....those files were supposed to be sealed!
      I accidentally came across your file and well...couldn't resist. Sorry. :(
      Do I need to get better friends? .....and MINE!!!!!!
      -1 point for you. You cannot claim me twice.

Flossie Schmumpus wrote:

playingwithfire wrote:

um, she was poking around hunting for that forbidden treat - tigermint. And she wasn't properly fed since it was your turn to feed her and pet her. So you can look in the mirror and blame that person. Although I have heard that .....
      I fed her pot stickers and garlic shrimp.....do not let her fool you.
      Excuse me? Cute all fluffy me?

Flossie Schmumpus wrote:

Quelaana wrote:

With spicy garlic sauce...

Served daily in our group...
      8o .....may have to switch sides :S 8| :/ :S

Que found my achilles heel......quick someone steady me with boiled fish.
      I think boiled fish will most likely just make you faint with happiness.
    • SMOD polkadot wrote:

Flossie Schmumpus wrote:

Quelaana wrote:

With spicy garlic sauce...

Served daily in our group...
      8o .....may have to switch sides :S 8| :/ :S

Que found my achilles heel......quick someone steady me with boiled fish.
      I think boiled fish will most likely just make you faint with happiness.
      Yesh

Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison
    • So, how many teams are finally coming to this server? A team from AU wanted to play a competitive server and I'm asking on their behalf if there is a Quad we could make our own.
      Or, if any team is willing to play with 10-15 players who will be in a different alliance as a confed maybe?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vinit144 ().

• Vinit144 wrote:

So, how many teams are finally coming to this server? A team from AU wanted to play a competitive server and I'm asking on their behalf if there is a Quad we could make our own.
      Or, if any team is willing to play with 10-15 players who will be in a different alliance as a confed maybe?
      Come to the NW, probably more open to diplomacy than the SE.
      US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez
    • It's a small team. 15-20 accounts at the moment (more former team mates might join us later), but they're good players and most of them are coming back after a long break for one last 'good' server. We are open to diplomacy. You can contact me on skype @ vinit_singh101.

We will be in a separate alliance no matter what, but we will be loyal to the team that agrees to play with us.
    • Mmmmmm... Potstickers. Those do look very appetizing, Quelaana. (Yes, my dual and I do have a few weaknesses in common.)

But I'm fortifying myself with kabooja's macaroons.

And in real life, my partner just made mincemeat tarts, from scratch (yes, homemade mincemeat, so yummy).
      And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
      - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez
    • SPARKELZ THE UNICORN! wrote:

I'm Nobody wrote:

I am just upset that flower hasn't yelled mine at me. Makes me wonder if I should even play. She is mean even after I have plied her with wine.
      iTs thE sAME WAy WITh mE loLoLzZ!!!! ItS LIek sHe dOeSn'T waNT anyONe FuN
      Mine and Mine!!!!! Sparkelz, you will have to learn to not type your unique way......because I will forget you are on my team and farm you. I am not kidding, back in the day when I did farm, I used to choose my farms based on three things:

1) ASCII art in their profile....the fancier the art the better the farm
      2) L33t sp34k
      3) OvErlY iNtEReStInG tYPiNG

and never mind the whole bad/careless grammar that applies only to EFLs not ESLs.
      Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison
    • SPARKELZ THE UNICORN! wrote:

I'm Nobody wrote:

I am just upset that flower hasn't yelled mine at me. Makes me wonder if I should even play. She is mean even after I have plied her with wine.
      iTs thE sAME WAy WITh mE loLoLzZ!!!! ItS LIek sHe dOeSn'T waNT anyONe FuN
      Sparkelz, Did you play as Musashi on S1r3? You remind me of that player from years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=gDKdHuyQpHY
      US1:
      R4 Poopydiapers Rebels
      R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
      R7 Julius Pleaser
      US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
      US3: R8 Evolution travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3 R9http://travian-reports.net/us/report/41163277c7c,545599160af
      US6: R4 Snowflake US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME
    • Flower. We share an addiction. But I have the final word. Thanks to my wonderful team I have the absolute ultimate. You might as well hang it up and quit now.

Italian Espresso wrapped in Ferraro Rocher chocolate.
      MINE MINE MINE!
      S1 R8 SIO - Win
      S4 R8 SIO - Win
      S3 R9 FWB - Win.

S1 -to be - Win.
    • *Steals all the goodies.....really did not do well in kindergarten.

• With how close the server now is to starting, I would like to take a moment to wish everyone good luck. I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield.

May the odds be ever in your favour.

Jonothan Crane wrote:

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.
    • Scarecrow wrote:

With how close the server now is to starting, I would like to take a moment to wish everyone good luck. I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield.

May the odds be ever in your favour.
      And I will second this.

Good luck, and a good game, to all.
      And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
      - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez
    • Quelaana wrote:

I remember you!!! YOU owe me a 64 count brand new box of crayons. Rotten little brat!
      *Gives Que a brand new crayon box.....eats the crayons.

• playingwithfire wrote:

Flossie Schmumpus wrote:

.....eats the crayons.
      I thought that the rehab had worked for your crayon eating problems. I see you need to head back to rehab for this addiction. You are keeping bad company again.
      Crayon eating is a time honored kindergarten activity.