[Announcement] Natars on S4

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• [Announcement] Natars on S4

How do you want the Natars to spawn on S4? 226
        Keep them to their usual fixed locations (115) 51%
        Make them spawn randomly (100) 44%
        I don't care either way (11) 5%
      Here's your vote chaps. Do you want the Natars to spawn randomly or do you want them in the usual fixed locations?
    • How random is random?
      Will they still appear in the vicinity of where they used to, or could it literally be anywhere on the map, miles from anyone and everyone.
    • phrd1 wrote:

How random is random?
      Will they still appear in the vicinity of where they used to, or could it literally be anywhere on the map, miles from anyone and everyone.

It is structured, so they would be distributed across the whole map - but the precise coordinates would be random.
    • Tzaeny wrote:

Here's your vote chaps. Do you want the Natars to spawn randomly or do you want them in the usual fixed locations?

Not being rude but will our votes make a difference i mean it was announced half way into the servers without knowing anyones opinion. So will this voting make a difference to the outcome

Boss WR
    • Boss wrote:

Not being rude but will our votes make a difference i mean it was announced half way into the servers without knowing anyones opinion. So will this voting make a difference to the outcome

Boss WR

Why would they ask us to vote if it wa not taken into account???

But I do feel your pain BOSS after all your planning
    • Elad wrote:

Why would they ask us to vote if it wa not taken into account???

But I do feel your pain BOSS after all your planning

And i do feel your pain for getting kicked out of so many alliances and not feeling wanted and had to go to your last resorts of making an alliance your self :)

Its so hard to see whos side your on some times as your so far up everyones A*S
    • i think its a tacital war game so it should allow a wide range of tatics.
      its always been a part of the game that players make powerbases around the WW spots and that should not be changed as its there tatic.

it would be the same as allowing teutons to only raid 20 times per day.

also if it does get taken in it should only start ON THE NEW SERVERS as its unfair to impliment a new plan half way though a current game.
    • i guess WR have a bog enough power square already, there is a chance that one will pop up nearby im sure, just hopefully not at some out rageous place, miles away from everyone!
    • Boss wrote:

And i do feel your pain for getting kicked out of so many alliances and not feeling wanted and had to go to your last resorts of making an alliance your self :)

Its so hard to see whos side your on some times as your so far up everyones A*S

Take a deep breathe and blow out and in out and in. Now your calm now we can talk. We should have knowen that this would happen eventully and we should just make it random.
    • Crannys wrote:

Take a deep breathe and blow out and in out and in. Now your calm now we can talk. We should have knowen that this would happen eventully and we should just make it random.

ok theres way to many complaints about bullies.
      lets make it so you can only raid 20 times a day.
      lets just fcuk the tatical aspect of this game up :rolleyes:
    • I vote for random. Not only does it give a big 'up yours' to the alliances who've recruited all the power members, but it adds more strategy to the game. Truthfully I don't think it'll change the outcome. The game is designed for the power alliances to take a WW village and keep the WW building. They'll all end up with one more or less.
    • Should be random because it was said somewhere S4 would be the first UK server with the new natars. We getting artifacts as well while we're on the subject?
    • I believe having them random will make the game more interesting.

However it is not fair / right to impose this half way through the game. It should have been made clear from the start. Making them random should be from the start of the next server.
    • gandalf2107 wrote:

I believe having them random will make the game more interesting.

However it is not fair / right to impose this half way through the game. It should have been made clear from the start. Making them random should be from the start of the next server.

i agree with that.
      start it when the uk4 restarts.

and also to borg it will not give them a chance.
      all it will mean is if it spawns next to a smaller player within the first day he will have been taken out or captured.