[Announcement] Natars on S4

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

    • What a joke! what is the point of a poll if you ignore the results. Particularly after the admin and MH agree the natars would have fixed posiitons not random....complete joke. To think people have spent money on plans thinking they are being told the truth by the "powers that be" and then to find out they have been lied to....joke!
    • AJ! wrote:

      What a joke! what is the point of a poll if you ignore the results. Particularly after the admin and MH agree the natars would have fixed posiitons not random....complete joke. To think people have spent money on plans thinking they are being told the truth by the "powers that be" and then to find out they have been lied to....joke!


      a funny joke
    • Natars have spawned ?? randomly ? ...i bet the Natars have spawned right next to my remote 15 CC :)..lol !!.I was calmly practicing building up a 15CC from scratch ,but now i`m not too badly off as i`m in the Alliance being run by my Travian hero :D.If anyone knows how to play the game he does .
      Another querie that`s been puzzling me for a while now ...i couldn`t fathom why the regular " farmer" Hannibal suddenly vanished ,but i saw an earlier message on this thread to the point that " i`m off ..." and was written by "Hann" .was that Hannibal ?

      Let's not evade the swear-filters, yeah? -Josh
    • cookie2 wrote:

      Natars have spawned ?? randomly ? ...i bet the Natars have spawned right next to my remote 15 CC :)..lol !!.I was calmly practicing building up a 15CC from scratch ,but now i`m not too badly off as i`m in the Alliance being run by my Travian hero :D.If anyone knows how to play the game he does .
      Another querie that`s been puzzling me for a while now ...i couldn`t fathom why the regular " farmer" Hannibal suddenly vanished ,but i saw an earlier message on this thread to the point that " i`m off ..." and was written by "Hann" .was that Hannibal ?

      Let's not evade the swear-filters, yeah? -Josh


      nope im not hannibal:)
    • Awwww ,i still don`t know what happened to Hannibal then ?:(.How can a big player like that just vanish ?
      Ohhh yes ..another thing...how do i get a "reputation " ?:D
    • cookie2 wrote:

      Awwww ,i still don`t know what happened to Hannibal then ?:(.How can a big player like that just vanish ?
      Ohhh yes ..another thing...how do i get a "reputation " ?:D


      when people value what they post, you right click on the little white that looks liek scales thing (underneath avatar) and open a new tab, then you value what someone says you can give them good/ or bad rep if you dont