Pinned King of the Hill

• Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• neverland wrote:

i get wadey to make you all laugh to death, i then steal the hill and put a 200000 ft restarining order on myself so you cant come near me :D

I dress up as a woman and vow you and marry u... then kill you and re-take the Hill...

I surround the hill with the strongest tribe of the universe and fill it full of pits of volcanic lava. Only the bravest and stupiest hero will be able to conquere but not before they work out the secret password, which has been hidden in one of a thousand rats stomachs.
    • I give all of the rats vomiting powder which empties their stomachs to give me the password, I feed the tribe arsenic (they not so smart) and I drop an iceberg on the lava to stop it burning.

My Hill!!

I then make the hill invisible so you don't know where to conquer.
    • Lupia wrote:

I give all of the rats vomiting powder which empties their stomachs to give me the password, I feed the tribe arsenic (they not so smart) and I drop an iceberg on the lava to stop it burning.

My Hill!!

I then make the hill invisible so you don't know where to conquer.

Unfortunatly for you, you go to Tesco's one day and forget where your hill is. I build myself a new hill.

MY HILL.
    • thats just cuase i got the whole girl thing wrong ent it, cruel....

id come back to my previos hill and id huff and id puff then id nuke it and build another hill.

MY HILL.
    • cancells all her party goods and services for the rest of her life, when she goes insane i cart her of to the asyllum and regain my hill.

then i fill it with candifloss

all mine kells all mine.
    • digs up through hill and invades her party, pushed kells out but leaves all the balloons, i put a restraining order on her and sit comfurtable in my lazyboy chair.
    • knocks at hill with a pizza boys uniform and in disguese pushed her out again and eats pizza while staring out of the window with a tranquiluizer gun looking out for her.

my hill, for now.
    • I Stand on my tip toes thus raising my height by a few cm. This surprising turn of events shocks you all which allows my secret llama army to come raid you all.

All this time in hideing for this one victory!

My hill!

By the way i'm also gona lick this hill. yeh who wants a licked hill!!
    • charges the hill with millions of bunnies infected with rabies, the hill falls to me shortly as i kick kels out laughing as she rolls down the hill.

my hill.
    • *crys*

hwoo see her tears rushes out to help her at which point his bunnies eat him

they all die

* kels walks back in*

and calls the cleaners to get rid of the dead bunnies
    • hwoo wrote:

i come baack to life taking the body of a cleaner, i walk in spray you in the eyes withdisenfectant and roll you down the hill again, oh what funn

my hill .

I live inside the hill the entire time and you carry on doing all my cleaning, muhahaha